BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Linnette  T.
When it comes to dishwashing duty, Dawn is the best. I have tried many other brands that come out more water based so it runs out faster, but dawn is thick enough to remove stains with just a few drops.
Salina S.
This is the only brand of of dishwasher I use. I tired a cheaper brand, and it was just frustrating to get the same quality of cleanness. I buy the big refill bottles to get a better gang out of my buck!
jordan m.
Gainesville, TX
I have always bought Dawn and I always will. I love it. It cleans well and I love the way it smells. I even mop my floor with it once a week. I makes the floors squeaky clean and the house smell amazing.
Angela O.
Dawn is my go to dish washing soap. When you try other brands you have to continuously put more soap on the sponge, but with Dawn a little soap goes a long way. Everything always looks and smells cleaner.
Beth V.
I will never use anything but Dawn original. It cleans better than anything else and I've tried several in my life time. It takes less than others to clean better. It actually cuts through grease.
Emily K.
Dawn is a household staple for my family. Not only do we use it for dishes, but for stains in the laundry AND flea shampoo! It's a great product for a great price. 10/10 Off brands just don't compare.
Cynthia R.
Quantico, VA
I grew up with Dawn and I use it to this day. It's effective on grease and dirty dishes and it has the scent that reminds me of when I was younger. I also use this with vinegar to clean the shower.
Victoria J.
I always turn to dawn for my dish doing duties. It is very hard to find a dish washing liquid that is just so reliable. This dish washing liquid not only cleans dirty dishes but it cleans dirty hands!
Kaity D.
Juliaetta, ID
I have been using dawn dish soap for years! it is the best there is.... I literally don't even need to soak dishes because it just takes everything right off. and it comes in so many different kinds.
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Unless theres a sale on something else this is the ONLY product my family uses we've used it for over 20 years i love how it cuts the scrubbing time and give my dishes a dishwasher clean look and feel
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?