BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
I'm not the kind of housewife to get excited about dish soap, but man this cuts through grease. On tough pots and pans, I let them soak in Dawn for an hour and clean-up is easy. Seriously a great product!
Christina C.
Dawn is my all time favorite dish soap. No other brand compares. I've been using this for almost 30 years. It breaks down grease easily. Will continue to use this and don't think I'm going to find anything better.
Evelyn G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I just started using this product and this has been the best dish soap I have ever used! You don't need to much of it and it's worth the money. I also recommend the Dawn platinum power clean! They're great!
Abbey B.
I am a person that tries to buy off brand products as much as possible. That being said, I never skimp on my dish soap. Dawn is the best quality for the money and you can simply can't find it anywhere else
Toni F.
Roswell, GA
This is the only soap that smells good AND works, Unfortunately it has methylisothiazolinone in it. A common cleaning ingredient that my partner is highly allergic to him. So, I get to do all of the dishes.
Ana S.
I like Dawn, but I honestly love Palmolive better. I feel like Dawn does clean my dishes fairly well, but I have to use more product to clean my dishes sometimes
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
I use this on my dishes of course but did yall know that dawn is also a great thing for fleas & ticks on animals! Same as a flea bath! Soak them in it for a couple of minutes & watch the fleas fall off dead!
kuku k.
Want to have that kitchen partner that does the cleanest-to-dirtiest order helps keep grease and other residue from making a mess of your kitchen sink then this is your product.
Rachel S.
Chillicothe, IL
The ONLY dish soap my family buys! Several uses! Obviously for the dishes but we also use it to bath our dogs! It's great to clean up oil messes on my stove top. I also dilute it and use to clean kids toys!
Terry L.
Pekin, IL
Dawn dish soap is the best at getting my dishes clean. It cuts the grease and my hands aren't all dried out. Dawn has been my go to for over 25 years. I have tried others, but always go back to the best.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?