BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Quality, must have household product. Cuts grease..doesn't dry out hands and cleans dishes with ease. Also works great for other stain fighting situations..helps with anything oil-based or greasy.
Sarah E.
Can't beat this stuff! Takes off the grease from your pans, even gets grease and other stains out of your clothes! I use it occasionally to wash my nail beds with before painting so that it lasts longer!
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I will never use any other dish soap. This is the best for all types of food that is lifted on the plate, even bacon grease. I also you this product on my clothes when grease is on them or stains.
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Unless theres a sale on something else this is the ONLY product my family uses we've used it for over 20 years i love how it cuts the scrubbing time and give my dishes a dishwasher clean look and feel
Nicole D.
Bridgeport
Dawn does everything from clean my dishes to wash my carpets to scrubbing my dogs. It's such a multi purpose cleaner who could ever ask for anything else. I love how it kills the fleas on my pets.
Kim A.
I've been a Dawn user for years. In my opinion, it's the only dishwashing liquid that will actually cut grease. I've even used it as a spot remover on clothing! I only wish they'd make a lemon scent!
Shakannah G.
Summerville, SC
This is great on my nails and it cuts grease really good no greasy film is left on the dishes. Great product. I gave it 4 stars I don't really like the smell. Other than that this product is great.
Stacy R.
Fishers, IN
Blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy. I also mix it with white distilled vinegar and use it to scrub my bathtub and shower and sinks with... it really cuts the hard water buildup.
Patrycja R.
Big Rock, IL
Love this soap! I wash dishes, baby bottles, even the stove, as well as use a few drops with vinegar and warm water to clean kitchen countertops. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Dawn is great for so many things from dishes, cleaning hands and even getting fleas off of your dogs. I used to buy a different brand but now I only buy Dawn dish detergent because of these qualities
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?