BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Heather S.
I have always used dawn soap. It is great on my hands and I know my dishes are getting cleaned. I buy mine from sams club because I know I will use it all and I will keep buying this product for as long as they are selling it.
Holly M.
Dawn works good. I would choose it over any other brand because it's a brand I just simply trust. I mostly use a dishwasher, but it's nice to have this on hand when you need to wash those dishes that can't go in the dishwasher.
Chasity M.
Beckville, TX
Love this keeps my dishes clean AND I done have to spend an arm and leg. I also doing have to use a lot to get a good soapy texture to get grease off my pots and pans..
Genea W.
Portageville, MO
Dawn is hands down the best dishwashing soaps. It cuts through grease and makes your dishes clean. It's also good at removing stains from clothes. Can't beat the price for an amazing product!! Dawn is the only soap I will use.
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
I grew up using this. It's a classic. It only takes a little bit to clean a lot. Very inexpensive and carried at most grocery stores. Gentle enough to use on pets as a flea bath too & that's just what our local dog shelter does.
Arlene C.
Anaheim, CA
This soap is handy and super safe to use on anything! I can always find this soap and at a convenient price. It's super effective and it's a great value to me and my family! Thank you so much it's always recommended at my home
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I love the effectiveness of Dawn Dishwashing soap. We purchase Dawn at Publix or Walmart. It has a nice fresh clean scent. I love the way it breaks up grease. I highly recommend it. I alternate it with other dish washing soaps.
Brittany R.
denham springs
To get the job done this is the dish soap you need. Cuts grease, cleans well and is affordable. I've used other kinds and nothing compares to Dawn. I love the scent and the action. It only takes a small amount to go a long way .
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Our go-to dish liquid! I've also used this to make a variety of other homemade cleaning products, and use it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges. What's better than a product that has multiple uses and is consistently great?
Pamela M.
Florence, AL
This is the best dish washing liquid to cut grease off your dishes. I use this for other house hold cleaning too. Makes a good sink full of suds with just a tiny amount of product used. One small bottle last for quite some time
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?