BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Valerie T.
Colton, CA
I've used this dishsoap since I was a kid. I've always loved the power of dawn and how it removes the biggest mess. I've been 100% loyal to this product since day one!
Shanoah D.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is not only a dishwashing liquid, but a nail care solution, pet shampoo solution, hair care solution, and many other things! it has so many uses besides just washing dishes. Its gentle on everything it touches especially your hands and always smells great. It definitely lives up to its name.
Lydia S.
This is my favorite dish soap. I have used it for years. It is gentle on my hands but easily cleans residue off
Of my dishes. I use this to clean my makeup brushes too!
Amber P.
This stuff is the best! It really cleans, and it's gentle! They use it on the animals from the oil spill, so you know it must be good. I grew up knowing my mom used it, so I buy it. Because it works! Spend the money on it! It works!
Annie V.
With all these "new and improved" dishwashing liquid products on the market today, I still find myself preferring nothing but the classic Dawn Blue. It never fails me!
RobertAnn S.
I love Dawn soap. It does the job, and removes the grease off dishes. The smell reminds me of my grandmother since she used it on everything growing up. It does not leave a residue which is awesome. It lasts a while as well.
COurtney R.
Gulfport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If its up to dish detergent definitely i always get dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid. it gets the job done. cuts grease and cleans and spakles your dishes. i recommend this to everyone. its goes beyond the duty of clean !!!!!
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I love Dawn. I use it once a week as shampoo and it works great to keep the oil and grease out. I also use it on my face once a week to keep the oil to a minimum. I have also heard that you can use this for window wash and other neat household chores such as getting the soap scum off the bath tub and shower doors.
Carlie S.
I love the smell of this soap. I use this soap to clean everything from dishes to giving my pets a bath. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry out my hands from washing the dishes.
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I would give Dawn a million stars if I could. It is so much more than just a dish detergent. I often use it as a stain remover for clothes, furniture, and even our rug!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?