BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
Household favorite! We use the dishwasher 90% of the time but use dawn for anything hard to remove or hand washing as well as stain removal on carpets and clothes. Great product and very reasonable price!
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
I love this dish soap so much. The scent smell refreshing and it takes off the dirty stuff on my plates. I love it and would recommend this to friends and family.
Angela O.
Dawn is my go to dish washing soap. When you try other brands you have to continuously put more soap on the sponge, but with Dawn a little soap goes a long way. Everything always looks and smells cleaner.
Karmen V.
Battle Creek, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It gets dishes clean, cuts through grease and grime, and never dries out my hands. Although it might not be as cheap as other brands, I definitely feel Dawn is worth the price.
Salina S.
This is the only brand of of dishwasher I use. I tired a cheaper brand, and it was just frustrating to get the same quality of cleanness. I buy the big refill bottles to get a better gang out of my buck!
Priscilla K.
I've tried several other brands but I always come back to dawn original! It cleans so well and it is soft on my hands. I also love using it to remove stains from clothes. The original blue is the best.
Linnette  T.
When it comes to dishwashing duty, Dawn is the best. I have tried many other brands that come out more water based so it runs out faster, but dawn is thick enough to remove stains with just a few drops.
Amber R.
Bruceville, TX
I love Dawn blue! I don't only use it to was my dishs. I use it in my mop water,and to give my dogs a bath! Kills fleas!! Great value.The scent is alright. Very best product. Been using it for years!
jordan m.
Gainesville, TX
I have always bought Dawn and I always will. I love it. It cleans well and I love the way it smells. I even mop my floor with it once a week. I makes the floors squeaky clean and the house smell amazing.
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I will never use any other dish soap. This is the best for all types of food that is lifted on the plate, even bacon grease. I also you this product on my clothes when grease is on them or stains.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?