BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Teren F.
Richmond, VT
This is the only kind of dish detergent that we use in our home. I feel that it truly cleans the dishes without leaving any residue whatsoever. We purchase at Costco about once every month or so. We have tried other brands and. Nothing compares. We will never switch again. Highly recommended and will be our brand for life
Jacquelyn H.
Santa Rosa
The only dish soap I will buy. Worth every penny and a little goes a long way. I stick with the original it cuts through grease like no other soap, I don't have to worry that my dishes aren't truly clean. I even use this is I spill something on my shirt, just dab some dawn right on the spot let it sit there for 30 mins and throw in the wash. Wala it's like nothing ever happened and with a 5 month old let me tell you this is a daily thing for me.
Erica S.
White Oak, TX
My go-to for soap, I refuse to buy anything else for dish soap simply because I have tried all the ones on the shelf in the past and they just don't compare to dawn. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
ALICIA B.
johnstown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid original is the only dish soap used in my household. Dawn is a very trusted brand. The result were very effective. I really like the fact that you only need to soak your greasy dishes for only a few minutes with Dawn. Dawn Ultra is tough on your dishes yet gentle on your hands.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best and only soap I use for cleaning or washing! This is hands down the best soap, it breaks down literally anything wether it's good, oil, stains, literally anything. Also this product is they use this in animals so you know if it's safe enough to do that then it must be safe enough to use in your own home. Another plus is they make donations to help keep the animals clean and our environment, so everyone should be a part of this.
Daisy V.
Alton
This is a must in my kitchen. Omg and a drop of this stuff goes a long way. I have many uses for this too. For example getting a grease stain off a certain items of clothing, all I do is stick the item on the sink and just spot clean it before throwing it the washer. I also love that this product is safe on my dogs. I once in a while stray from their regular shampoo only to give them a good cleaning/ bath and they small awesome after it too.
Ange W.
So good! A few drops will take care of all the pots and dishes from a dinner for 2. I've found it works best when I designate a cup or bowl to hold my hot water/splash of detergent mix and use that to re-up the sponge when it needs more suds. I used to put the detergent directly on the sponge and go through bottles so fast. This other way is far more economical. I also don't wear gloves doing dishes and this hasn't dried my hands out at all!
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I have tried other dish soaps, and I always end up going back to dawn. No matter what I always end up going BACK to Dawn. It cleans better ALWAYS. Even in cold water it cleans better!!
I swear to God it's magic!
When there are oil spills this is what they use on the animals to get THEM clean!! Because it's gentle enough to not hurt them but but gets all the dirt and oil and grim OFF OF THEM, so don't you want you use this on your dishes!!!
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a heavy-duty dish detergent! My significant other doesn't like when I buy cheaper brands from the dollar tree because they don't work as well. This dawn brand can cost up to $3.50, depending on the size, but it's worth the money. It is super concentrated so you only need a little to create suds! A great purchase.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn Dish Soap is the best dish soap! Never leaves soapy residue! Cleans very effectively! Very powerful! You don't need a lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes! The scent is great! Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap to use in the kitchen, as well as other house hold uses! It's effective at cleaning more than just your dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?