BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
Dawn has out done themselves! this dishwashing liquid is the best! I can use about a teaspoon amount and clean a whole sink full of dishes. you can put a little in your pans to help it soak and in about 5 mins your pans are ready to be washed. No more over night soaking!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I wish I could say we don't buy detergent in huge bottles like this, but I can't! My husband is a "bigger is better" type of shopper. He brings this monster bottle home every single time! I love DAWN and love how well it cuts through grease and leaves dishes super clean!
Caite R.
Blanchard, OK
I enjoy the smell of the original scent and I believe it gets the job done. It bubbles up nicely and gets rid of those pesky food leftovers! It is not that pricey and definitely effective if you let hard items soak with it and warm water. Would definitely purchase again!
Lynette J.
Spooner, WI
Dawn Dishsoap is a staple in my home. Without it, I wouldn't know what to do. It's a little pricey, however. Pros: It cleans well and can be used for other things. I bought mine at Dollar General where I get a lot of my stuff. Dawn is a great product that's also gentle.
Maribel S.
The best dishsoap a little goes a long way. I like the original scent im not a big fan of flower scents. Best dishsoap imo. Id rather pay $3-4 for a bottle soap then buy 2-3 cheap $1 bottles. I buy these constantly im a loyal customer if thats what you wanna call it lol
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
The original is the best! Not only do I use this on dishes, which I must say last me forever since I only need a drop, it is great at getting stains out of clothes. Just spot a little bit on the stain and run it through the wash as usual and it always comes out perfect.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
This is the only dishwashing soap that I trust. I love using this on my dishes it gets everything is super sparkling clean. And you only need a little bit to remove any grease and grime from your dishes. The stuff works wonders and has gotten off stubborn baked on food.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
We get the larger size of Dawn so it will last longer and I use a dishsoap scrubber and fill it up with Dawn as well. Dawn is great for washing dishes and cutting the grease. Dawn smells fresh and the price is good. Yes I do recommend dawn for dishes and other cleanings
Stacy A.
Baldwinsville, NY
This is, hands down, the very best dish washing liquid. It is the only one I buy for my home and my studio. It cleans dishes beautifully and works also as a spot cleaner for stain in laundry. In my studio I use it to clean paint brushes and to remove dyes from clothing.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
This is the best dish washing soap, along with the pleasant scent of Dawn, it washes very well and only requires a small amount. A small amount of Dawn lasts a while and cleans dishes much more effectively than other brands I've used. It doesn't irritate my skin either.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?