BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Victoria R.
This is the only dish soap I will use , the pomegranate one is by far my favorite, I get it at Walmart . Kind of wish they have better deals on dish soap like 2 for 5 ?it works very good .Im using the Mediterranean lavender scent right now , has a very nice smell to it
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really great for greasy plates or pans to make them clean and shinier really makes them cleaner then ever really leaves a shine really great value good price for what u hey really recommend for all cleaners
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
A bottle of this has literally lasted me 9 months and it's not even 1/2 way gone. It gets off tough grease from everything including your hair. It is gental on your hands and does not cause an allergic reaction. I even use this stuff to clean my makeup brushes. I like how there are so many other uses for it besides cleaning your dishes.
Nita F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn liquid dish detergent is the most used detergent in my home. Its not pricey and its an awesome value. I also love they way this entire line smells. These are so accessible, I can buy them from anywhere. This is definitely a product I would purchase again. I get my dishes clean without having to soak this with is always a plus.
Darlene Z.
this is my number 1 dish soap. it works amazing, everything this soap claims to do is correct. a little goes along way. cleans & clears all grease & oil build up on all dishes & cook ware; glass, plastic, metal, etc. its very affordable & can be found practically anywhere, even dollar/99cent stores. I also use for grease or oil stains on clothes & it gets the stain out! its so safe to use, I even at times, when I'm low on dog shampoo use it to shower my dogs.
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I give Dawn dish soap 5 stars because this stuff works like magic one drop of Dawn on my sponge and and it can wash all my dishes in the sink I love this stuff that's why I always buy Dawn, it doesn't go by fast because I literally use a little bit of soap and it works so good you can by this soap at your local stores Safeway, Walgreen's, Walmart, and maybe anywhere else and it comes at a affordable price and if you lucky you can catch the big bottle on sale for 2 dollars.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using dawn dishsoap my entire life. It is relatively inexpensive compared to some of the other brands . The thing that has kept me using Dawn is how gentle it is on your hands when your washing dishes. I will keep using this until I don't have to wash dishes again . Which means I will probably use Dawn for the rest of my life . My son has recently used a whole bottle making bubbles in the kitchen since which ended up being pretty entertaining  but messy.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
This product is very special to me for an important reason! First, it's a great dish soap to use. It cuts through grease, it has a very calm, non overpowering scent, and it doesn't dry out my hands. It's also affordable! Another special thing about this dish soap is that we use it to help clean and treat rescue animals! It does a fantastic job at helping with fleas, oil, mud, etc, all while being completely harmless to the animal! That's a fantastic product if you ask me!
Colleen S.
Shingleton, MI
I have been doing dishes for many years and I am the kind of woman we loves to try new things and I love all the scents companies come up with but this dish soap is the only one that works for me. No grease feel, a little goes a long way, and is hard on stuck food. Not only is it awesome on dishes but it has so many uses. I have used it on tough laundry and carpet stains, I have used it for general cleaning, and every time it has come through for me. Only one I buy.
Lori W.
Wharton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'll never buy another brand of dish soap again! I don't own a dishwasher so it's all up to my hands, the soap, and my washing materials. This soap is the best for my cooking habits! My pans get crusty food and greasy mistakes happen, one good wash in this stuff and BOOM - what mess? Butter melted in a bowl and left to sit for a day - BOOM, what butter? For best results, I follow with scorching hot water after a wash. I'm left with not even water spots! MAGNIFICENT STUFF
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?