BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Leann C.
Shirley, IN
This is best dish soap you can buy. It will clean anything from dishes to stains on clothes to your shower
I use this all the time and it is great at killkng fleas in dogs
I always keep this stocked up
Thea K.
Medford, MA
No reason to mess with the best. I always find myself going back to this old staple when it comes to my dish soap. It really does cut the grease like no other. I like the fact that it really does seem as though it is concentrated, and not that it is watered down.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
This dish soaps leave dishes crystal clean. I also use it in a spray to help keep stains off my children's clothes. The smell is great! You can purchase it at Walmart. I continue to buy this product!
Johanna R.
Johnstown, CO
Love this product. For several years I used a cheaper brand and it wasn't until I started making natural products with wax that I began using this product. Always amazed with how much time it saves me cleaning when things are oily. I use it for my dishes and stains in clothes.
Lorraine H.
I love Dawn!
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I've found that literally gets grease off..
I also buy Dawn because they donate to oil clean ups..
Dawn is used on animals caught in the oily mess of a spill!!
Hazel B.
Dawn is one of the best dish soaps I use. I also use it to clean counters and cubbards. My boyfriends sad is a mechanic and he gas his shop by his house so there's grease build up from his hands to the cubbard. Dawn plus a little bit of elbow grease and all of that g unknis gone :)
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
I love dawn! ive tried multiple scents and the original is by far my favorite. i use it to give my cats a bath and it makes doing dishes easier. its a strong yet mild dish soap that can be used to clean multiple surfaces from cats to lawn chairs to grills it never fails to work!
Alyson J.
Nashville , GA
Only dosh soap I use. I use it for everything. Mix with water and vinegar to make an all purpose cleaner, use it to bathe the dogs, clean make up brushes. It is the product for every cleaning need.
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
Best dish soap on the market. Not only does it clean dishes, but has tons of other uses as well. I also use this as a stain remover for clothes. It may be priced than others but it does the best job.
Mayra T.
San Diego, CA
Ever since I learned that Dawn helps birds that get caught on oil spills I use no other. Since I'm not able to be hands on when it comes to helping in disasters I love that by purchasing Dawn I help some.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?