BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Liz R.
We use the original for regular dish washing and mix it with warm vinegar for cleaning. One of my sisters was also told to use the original blue dawn for the care of a new tattoo and it healed perfectly.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I used to use Dawn dish soap all the time. And although I do think that it is a good product that is safe for the most part I think you can buy a greener and safer dish soap out there nowadays that dawn isn't my first choice.
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
I use it to wash my dishes every day. It washes very well to get any grease or build up residue off of the dishes or anything you would like to use it. for I recommend it because I use it everyday because it's amazing.
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I will purchase and use. It cuts grease and gets your dishes clean. I love the scent choices as they are all just as effective as the others. It's Dawn dish soap or none at all.
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Original dish soap will practically promised that your dishes will be perfectly clean without having to waste lots of water in a machine. Also very safe to clean your hands. And also safe to use on ducks.
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
Once again the only type of dish soap we use. It's smell is fine and it gets the job done. It cuts through grease and cleans everything the way a dish soap should and that's why that's all I'll ever use
haley t.
Statesboro, GA
Dawn is the BEST dish washing soap available. it gets rid of all grease on your dishes! It also smells good!! I have even washed my pets with this product!! I will buy this dish washing product ONLY!!
Does the job, safe on skin, safe on animals but gets the gross stuff! Not only do I use this for my dishes but if your pets have fleas this stuff kills the fleas without harming your snuggle buddy ☺️
Lorraine H.
I love Dawn!
Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I've found that literally gets grease off..
I also buy Dawn because they donate to oil clean ups..
Dawn is used on animals caught in the oily mess of a spill!!
Alicia F.
Hutto, TX
Dawn is good. I prefer to use other products like the method brand and j.r. Watkins. Dawn does get super soapy and works. It's just my preference not to use it all the time. Less chemicals the better.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?