BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC
We use this for everything from dishes to flea dipping our dog .. It works like a charm in last in the sink no matter how long your washing and,i kills fleas on contact.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Great product! I use Dawn not just for my dishes but for anything from cleaning my windows to even bathing our pets. It beats grease easily compared to other brands and it doesn't take much at all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cannot beat the original scent. We buy the two pack because we leave one at our sink and the other down by our laundry because we use it to remove stains. It is an amazing stain remover!
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
I grew up using dawn and to this day still do, it cleans my dishes really well, we also you this dawn for our dog, beings that we live in an apartment some of the dogs here carry fleas so we bath our dog with dawn to keep fleas off
LIZ R.
CENTRAL FALLS, RI
my number one cleaning product, from cleaning dishes to shampooing my dog...lol seriously this stuff is amazing for its quality and multiple uses. I recommend Dawn prods 100%
Tara B.
Hands down most effective product. It cuts through grease on dishes and your hands. It is very gentle on the skin. I also use this on my dog because it is so gentle. It leaves her smelling fresh and she doesn't have any reactions to it.
Shyanne S.
Cullman, AL
Absolutely love dawn! We not only wash our dishes but we have a separate bottle and bathe the dog in it. Helps with fighting the grease on dishes and fleas on dogs haha.
Jessica N.
Dayton, OH
This is my go to to wash dishes. I would much rather spend extra money on dawn than anything else. I use it for other cleaning purposes and getting stains out of laundry.
Miranda S.
Sioux City, IA
Where I'm living now is the first house I've had that doesn't have a dishwasher. I will never buy another brand of soap. This removes any residue and leaves dishes clean!
Jacquelyn G.
Cherryville, NC
We always usually dawn original. We have tried other brands that claim to be the same… This is definitely the only dish detergent that keep suds in the water for the whole dishwashing.. about all the time definitely recommended!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?