BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Faith R.
Mega Parent Expert
I also live by this stuff. This Dawn dish liquid is the only kind I every buy. It's the toughest on grease and is worth every penny, not to mention a little goes a long way.
Sharon M.
it really takes the dirty away, it smells really good and its suer affordable!!!!!!!! really effective, nice scent, fresh and makes a really good, and u can find it in every supermarket ........................i would buy it again surely
Rachel G.
Dawn is the best! Works on the dogs when we come back from camping. Cuts through grease after working on the cars,gets stains out of clothes without damaging them, and work amazing on dishes. And it's easy on skin. Definitely recommend.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dish soap is great for just about anything. It helps make cleaning up greasy messages so much easier. I also use it in combination with other products like Epsom salt and vinegar to kill weeds or hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to remove pet odors and stains. It is really the best dish soap out there.
Rachel N.
Okay so this is one of my favorites because not only can I use it for my dishes but I've use it on my pets and omg it takes off oil, dirt and kills fleas on contact and I will always be a dawn buyer because it really does what it say ..
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I always wash my dishes and my car with Dawn dish liquid. It does an excellent getting stains off of my dishes. It always get the job done and it is an affordable product. i always get it from walmart. i highly recommend this product.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
I love Dawn solely because it's the only soap (dish or hand soap) that leaves my hands feeling soft and moisturized. Other soaps leave my hands dry and cracked! I have been buying dawn for the past couple years and won't be turning back.
Amy J.
Baxter, KY
I've tried lots of other brands of dish soap, but I always go back to Dawn. It works great and the suds last the whole time you're washing dishes. Most dish soaps I've tried just don't last long, and you have to add more. Not with Dawn.
Ellie J.
Eden Prairie, MN
Dawn is the only dish soap we will ever use. It does the trick better than any other dish soap I have used. Another pro is that it makes your jewelery shinier!! I also have very sensitive hands and dawn dish soap is very nice on my hands.
Emily S.
I love Dawn. It is such a wonderful dish soap and it doesn't dry my hands out like several others I have tried. It's not too expensive and it smells wonderful. I buy it every single time I need more dish detergent. I highly recommend it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?