BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
tara p.
Akron, OH
Love it. won't use anything else for my sink full of dishes. or giving my cat a flea bath, cleaning out the refrigerator, or usimg to spot treat my husbands work clothes.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will use. Not sure why but I feel like it's the only one that gets things clean. No fuss, no grease, no residue. I buy it in the huge container and refill!
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Nicole D.
We like to use dawn dishwashing liquid to clean my nieces bottles, plates, silverware & some toys! It always keeps it clean and you barely have to use any. Comes in handy.
Emiko F.
You can literally use blue dawn for everything from deep cleaning your clothes to saving wildlife. The others might smell better, but the original is the most versatile!
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There's a reason this is a classic. It is a tough detergent that gets rid of all grime and food. It's also a great multipurpose cleaner when mixed with water and vinegar.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Your typical dish washing soap. Smells good and does the job of cleaning off dishes. It lathers really well and my dishes always feel and look squeaky clean after using.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Classic regular dishwashing liquid. This is what I always buy. It cuts through grease and grime on dishes better than most soaps. It is very concentrated too so a little goes a long way and the price is great too.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
My favorite dish soap of all time. I have been using this to was dishes all my life. It smells so good and easy clean. It is a good quality soap and it washes dishes so well...it's affordable and you can find it almost everywhere
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
I grew up using dawn and to this day still do, it cleans my dishes really well, we also you this dawn for our dog, beings that we live in an apartment some of the dogs here carry fleas so we bath our dog with dawn to keep fleas off
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back