BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Jolene R.
East Syracuse, NY
When washing your dishes ,Your always cautious on how well they are cleaned . As well as not standing at the sink scrubbing forever . This is hands down a excellent price, amazing smell, and only a little drop cleans the dishes to a sparkle with out tough scrubbing . Love love love all I buy
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
This is the only liquid dish detergent I use
It is really good for other household things as well. I like that there isn't a flowery or strong smell. Great for getting grease stains out of clothes as well.
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I use my Blue Dawn for so many things... It's wonderful. My dishes are always clean and I also use it to make my bathroom cleaner my bathrooms have never been so clean!! Can't get enough of my Blue Dawn!! :)
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have used this product for so many other things! If you mix it with vinegar it's a great cleaner. If you add pepper to that vinegar mix and spray it works as a spider repellent. Also, gentle on pets!@
Leigh E.
David City, NE
I don't have a dishwasher so I have to rely on my dish soap to get my dishes clean and thus soap is tip notch! Not only does it make my dishes clean it also cuts my work in half! As a mom of 2 that's a win!
Jessica J.
Dawn is my go to dis detergent for the tough jobs. I have used Dawn to clean old stuck on food, grease, and even my shower. I also love the variety of scents that Dawn offers for the same quality product.
Jennifer A.
Leola, PA
We love dawn soaps in my house. Nothing cuts the grease like dawn does! we have branched out on the scents but always go back to the original! Would always recommend this to anyone looking for clean dishes.
Melissa P.
Omaha, NE
I have tried a lot of dish soaps. This soap you only need a small amount and it goes a long ways. I also use dawn soap to clean my dog. When I use dawn soap I know its clean. Other soaps cant compare with it.
Allison S.
No other dish washing detergent works like original dawn. You need a small amount to do a lot of dishes. If you need to soak pots or pans, a squirt of Dawn and water is all you need for tough stuck on food.
Mandy R.
The only dish soap i use on my dishes . love the scent of green apple not only it it leave my dishes clean and it also leave my hands supper soft after being in the water. comes in different scents and sizes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?