BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tracy C.
Richmond, KY
I use Dawn Original not only for dishes but also as a stain remover for my clothes. I've yet to meet a stain it won't get out of my clothes.
Amanda P.
Media, PA
This soap is really good for every day washing of dishes. It's gentle on skin and delicate glassware but breaks up grease and caked on foods.
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
Mega Parent Expert
We love the Ultra Dawn Dish washing Liquid Original Scent! It leaves dishes feeling squeaky clean, and grease free! We will continue to buy.
Tambrin R.
This is my most favorite dishwashing liquid. I love how it smells and how it lathers when I do wash dishes. Very reasonable and easy to use.
Ashton H.
Love the original Dawn, will not let any other dish soap into my house! Cuts through oily greasey pots and pans as well as smelly dog coats!
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Great for more than just washing dishes! I have found a number of uses for this soap online and it really is great at cutting through grease!
Jessica M.
Best dish washing product! Gets out all the grease and very easy to wash dishes with! Not too drying on the hands either! Great value at cvs
Kayla R.
Seattle, WA
This dishwashing liquid is super effective when washing dishes. It's great that it comes in such a large container and lasts for a long time.
Katie M.
I love dawn so much. It always comes in handy from washing dishes to the dogs. And this is a great travel size and a little goes a long way!
Lakyn M.
I love the original for giving my animals baths....I know that sounds weird but great for fleas kills them instantly and keeps my baby clean
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?