BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11980)
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This is our favorite. We use it everyday. I feel like it is the only dish soap that really truly gets our dishes clean. I would highly recommend this. Its easy to rinse and gets the toughest stains off pans.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I will use nothing in my kitchen sink other than Dawn. I prefer to use the antibacterial lavender variety only because I love the smell. Any way you take it, Dawn has always been my go-to brand in the kitchen.
Dominique F.
Henderson, NV
I have started only using this dish soap for the simple fact that it doesn't harm animals and our environment. We have snakes and need to make sure that what we are using is safe for them. It also works great!
Kim N.
Southlake, TX
Dawn is a go to product for me. I use it to wash items, dishes, sink and even my jewelry. It is so gentle on items and my skin. The scent is nice and it is very effective. Affordable price too which is great
Malinda N.
Best cleaning product for grease and hard to clean pots and pans. My fav dish detergent. It doesn't leave your hands feeling dry. Best part you can always find coupons makes it a great buy for the cheap price!
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have used this product for so many other things! If you mix it with vinegar it's a great cleaner. If you add pepper to that vinegar mix and spray it works as a spider repellent. Also, gentle on pets!@
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
The only dishwashing soap I will use!!! Cuts grease like nobodies business and gets things super clean. It also leaves no residue and doesn't have a super strong smell and the smell it does have isn't bad.
Mandy R.
The only dish soap i use on my dishes . love the scent of green apple not only it it leave my dishes clean and it also leave my hands supper soft after being in the water. comes in different scents and sizes
Rose C.
I love this dishwashing soap because it leaves my dishes squeaky clean a little goes a long way and its gentle on my hands I buy it at Walmart. I especially like how it cleans my makeup sponges and brushes.
Jordan M.
Racine, Wi
Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever used. I only have to use a bit and it stays sudsy for a long time. I can always tell the difference when I try to save a couple of pennies and get the cheaper dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?