BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jessica R.
Dawn is probably one of the best dish liquids I have used. It's reasonably priced and you can find it in different sizes. It also sudds really well so you don't need much.
Abbey C.
Rush City
Dawn dish soap is the best. I use it to clean my dishes, my dogs, my make up brushes, you can use it for everything. It's effective for the price, I definitely recommend. It smells fresh and clean, and works on the toughest of jobs.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
This particular Dawn is great for cutting through oil and stuck on food.
I usually purchase the larger bottle from BJ's for about $9.00 and it lasts for quite a while.
The scent isn't too strong and it leaves my dishes and cookware very clean.
Cheyenne P.
I always trust this brand to get all the gunk and grease off my dishes. My family loves to fry and cook with oils and this breaks through that mess with ease. I'd buy this product over any other brand. Also a little goes a long way.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
This is really the only dish soap I literally use! You can use just very few drops and you can wash all your dishes! Super concentrated compared to all the economic brands! I definitely recommend to anybody that washes their dishes!
Tori H.
Ohio
I find this the most effective dish soap I've ever used. Nice sent in very great quality for such a cheap price. Gets all the grease and everything off dishes. Never leaves me disappointed. Will be buying again. I highly recommend.
Jamie A.
Newhall
This stuff is gentle and hands but tough on dishes I can use it for cleaning around the house and add it to my natural cleaning products I like that it's pretty much chemical free and more natural than a lot of the gunk out there .
Aly F.
As a college student, I use plates and silverware in the dorm and need something that will get it clean and sanitized! I have grown up on Dawn and will not stray far! The scent is amazing and you don't need much to make enough suds to clean!
Jodi I.
Wakefield, MA
This has been the only dish soap I've used for 30+ years! I adore it. Not only does it clean tons of dishes with just a small amount. It doubles as a gentle cleaner with animals, also aids me in creating safe cleaners for the home!
Samantha E.
I love how Dawn gets grease off of my dishes. I like the smell of the soap. One thing I don't like is during the winter, it does not help with my dry hands. I love the concentrate because it doesn't take as much too finish my dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?