BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Original dish soap will practically promised that your dishes will be perfectly clean without having to waste lots of water in a machine. Also very safe to clean your hands. And also safe to use on ducks.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn is my favorite dish detergent. It comes in many great smelling scents. The detergent last me awhile as well. In the kitchen I also use it as a hand soap. Keeps my hands silky smooth and smelling great.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I used to use Dawn dish soap all the time. And although I do think that it is a good product that is safe for the most part I think you can buy a greener and safer dish soap out there nowadays that dawn isn't my first choice.
Haley M.
Louisa, KY
Me and my family have always used dawn especially the original we don't just use it for our dishes we use it to bath our pets with it does amazing for both of those things dawn never seems to let me down
Quinton A.
Huron, OH
Once again the only type of dish soap we use. It's smell is fine and it gets the job done. It cuts through grease and cleans everything the way a dish soap should and that's why that's all I'll ever use
Terry L.
Pekin, IL
Dawn dish soap is the best at getting my dishes clean. It cuts the grease and my hands aren't all dried out. Dawn has been my go to for over 25 years. I have tried others, but always go back to the best.
Cristina S.
Newark, DE
I love using this to clean my beauty blender -- just mix it with coconut oil to break down the makeup and let dry. I also clean my wedding ring with this soap in between having it professionally cleaned!
Donna M.
Remsen, NY
Honestly have tried other soaps and this is the best one. I used it to clean my greasy pots and pans, cookie sheets and bakeware. I even use it on my BBQ grills nasty grates and they come out fantastic.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
I love using Dawn products no matter what type, especially if I'm not on a tight budget. It's great for cutting grease and getting dishes clean. I also use it as an alternative to clean my makeup brushes.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
This is the best soap ever. Cuts grease and there is no scrubbing involved. There's many uses to this product like killing fleas on pets. Kills them instantly. Love the smell and how's it such a time saver
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?