BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Natalie W.
Circle Pines, MN
The original dawn is my favorite dish soap. I will never use another. As a stay at home mom I am constantly cleaning things and no matter how big the mess, Dawn dish soap always gets it clean! I definitely would recommend this product!
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Dawn is not just for your dishes. I use dawn for everything. It cleans dishes, vinyl siding, glass, cars and the List goes on and on and on. I always keep dawn on hand and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good cleaning agent
Danie W.
Beat dish soap out there, not to mention on everything else I use it for. Makes the dogs smell great and doesn't cause irritation to their akin like traditional dog soaps, even gets oil out of boyfriends shop clothes. Gotta love dawn.
Megan M.
This is the ONLY dish soap I buy. I've tried others and none are as good as Dawn Original. It's the only smell that I LOVE and isn't overwhelming or too sweet. A tiny bit goes a long way and plus.... THIS PRODUCT SIMPLY WORKS THE BEST.
Michelle R.
This dish soap only requires very little to do a big dish washing job. It cuts grease and food really well. Makes the dishwashing process faster. I only gave four stars because I would like to see the price be a little less expensive.
Harley C.
Peach bottom pa
i love how a little bit gets you along way dawn is used in my house a lot. My dishes are always clean after using dawn.  my hubby works on car,dawn is  very good at cutting grease and washing  some parts . I also wash my pets with dawn and it also a great floor cleaner it very great cleaner for a lot of things!!
Roslynn J.
Not only is Dawn at least half the cost, but you're getting 3x or more product AND helping save wildlife! I start out with a shallow container long enough to hold my brushes lengthwise, and deep enough to submerge them in water.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
I live this dish soap it is amazing. It cleans the greatest food of the dishes. The only dish soap I use. It gets rid of coffee stains in your mugs also. It's a stain fighter.
Tori H.
Ohio
I find this the most effective dish soap I've ever used. Nice sent in very great quality for such a cheap price. Gets all the grease and everything off dishes. Never leaves me disappointed. Will be buying again. I highly recommend.
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
This is really the only dish soap I literally use! You can use just very few drops and you can wash all your dishes! Super concentrated compared to all the economic brands! I definitely recommend to anybody that washes their dishes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?