BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kaylee H.
Marion, OH
Love love love this soap. It's the only one I use. My mother uses this. It's great for tough scrubs and for simple washes. It's also great using it as a shampoo to help remove all the every day product us girls put in our hair.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cannot beat the original scent. We buy the two pack because we leave one at our sink and the other down by our laundry because we use it to remove stains. It is an amazing stain remover!
Brandy  M.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love dawn. I always used it growing up in my parents house and now use it in my own home. It is effective on grease and has a nice scent. It foams up nicely so you don't have to use a bunch to get something clean
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC
We use this for everything from dishes to flea dipping our dog .. It works like a charm in last in the sink no matter how long your washing and,i kills fleas on contact.
chastity p.
Hannibal , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried many different dish soaps but none even begin to compare with Dawn! The price is right and the product gets the job done without any hassle! Great product!!!
Lupe A.
Armona, CA
This works great only dishwasher soap I purchase since I've tried it, which was about two years ago. Works great with grease/oil from pans. Another thing is you just need a little bit to get the job done, unlike other products.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Surprisingly enough I never use this product for washing dishes but it is AMAZING for getting stains out of clothes! It has gotten out new stains, old stains, oil stains and every other kind of stain my kids have managed to get.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My go to dishwashing liquid! I always grab this at Walmart whenever I run out! The original scent is my favorite and I know I'm using the best cleaning product with Dawn.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the best sigh soap in my opinion. I like the original scent because it is not over barring. Degreases greasy pots and pans with ease. Always leaves the dishes clean.
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
Dawn is good ole fashioned reliable soap. Always does the job just as it's supposed to do. It's also nice having this soap around when it comes to pets and fleas as it's safe to use on them and effective in ridding the pests.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?