BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Toni F.
Roswell, GA
This is the only soap that smells good AND works, Unfortunately it has methylisothiazolinone in it. A common cleaning ingredient that my partner is highly allergic to him. So, I get to do all of the dishes.
Abbey B.
I am a person that tries to buy off brand products as much as possible. That being said, I never skimp on my dish soap. Dawn is the best quality for the money and you can simply can't find it anywhere else
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
Dawn is my favorite brand for my kitchen dishes. It may be the commercials where they clean the ducks from the oil spills that was on TV years ago, but I still do not use anything else. It doesn't leave my hands especially soft, but it does not leave them as dry as some other brands
Naomi S.
Dawn is one of the trusted dis soap companies that I have been using for years now. It leaves pot, plates, cups, etc. clean and looking spotless. Dawn is also one of the most affordable dish wash companies.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
I'm not the kind of housewife to get excited about dish soap, but man this cuts through grease. On tough pots and pans, I let them soak in Dawn for an hour and clean-up is easy. Seriously a great product!
Anne H.
Racine, WI
I love Dawn it works wonderfully and has a nice scent. Also iadd it to my laundryas i get oilor greasestains on my clothing from helping the cooks at work. Nothing gets the stains and smell out like Dawn
Rachel A.
I can't remember the last time that I bought a different dish soap. I love that this isn't too harsh on my hands, its smell doesn't bother me, and it gets the dishes clean. Not much more you can ask for.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
Dawn is the only diswashing liquid I use in my home. It cuts through all the grease & is gentle on my hands. My hands don't become dryed out from washing dishes with Dawn. Dawn comes in different scents too!
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid not just for dishes (though it does a great job on them!) but also for other cleaning. I mix it with vinegar and use it to clean my shower. It is a versatile cleaning product.
Evelyn D.
I use store brands, but nothing beats some Good Ol' #DawnDishSoap !!!
The fact it isn't watery
It fights/breksdown grease the Best.
And its been around for so long its just trusted for quality!
#Old Trustee
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?