BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michelle C.
Iona, MN
Dawn dish soap is my all time favorite brand of dish soap! I prefer the original scent myself, but there are some other scents that are pretty good too. I love how easy it makes washing my dishes because I am the dishwasher in my household!
Tara N.
Not only does this clean my dishes well, it also is great for getting grease stains out of clothing. I've used it to removed stains from several articles of clothing when nothing else would work. It's very gentle and really does the trick.
Tarrah D.
This is the only kid of dish washing soap that I like to use. I buy mine at Walmart every couple months.It really works great on any greasy dishes you might have. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break my hands out.Great price for all it does!
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Dawn is the best dish soap in the world (in my opinion!) It's my first choice, my go-to soap! I wouldn't buy anything else in it's place unless in hard times. I think it smells wonderful and one small drop goes a long ways! Cleans dishes very well.
Savannah Y.
Valparaiso, IN
Cuts Grease amazingly, gets the cooked on gunk off easy. If you let water with soap sit and bubbles disappear all you have to do is add some fresh hot water and they reactivate.
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
Dawn soup is definitely one of my favs.. I usually buy this original one or the pink pomegranate scent.. It works great with really greasy dishes and a little goes a loooong way!
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
I use Dawn for everything, from dishes, to makeup brushes! It definitely cuts out any grease, super effective for many things. The price is ridiculously amazing for what you can use it for. Definitely recommend the blue dawn for many things.
Sharon M.
it really takes the dirty away, it smells really good and its suer affordable!!!!!!!! really effective, nice scent, fresh and makes a really good, and u can find it in every supermarket ........................i would buy it again surely
Alyssa F.
Nothing is comparable or better than Dawn's original dish soap. I use nothing else on my dishes and pans but this soap. It fights all of the tough stains and wins. I will recommend this dish soap to everyone. Seriously, nothing is better!
Lacey F.
Dawn dish soap is great for just about anything. It helps make cleaning up greasy messages so much easier. I also use it in combination with other products like Epsom salt and vinegar to kill weeds or hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to remove pet odors and stains. It is really the best dish soap out there.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?