BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
I grew up with my mom using this soap! I have always bought the original blue, and I love how its so tough on grease! There are so many uses for this...I use it to make my homemade granite counter top cleaner, put some in with hot water to soak tough dishes, & we also use it to bath our dogs because its great for killing fleas!
Lauren W.
The best. I always buy Dawn dish detergent. Great scent. Great value. Does the best job. Just a fantastic product overall. Usually get it from Kroger. I always recommend Dawn!
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I've been using this brand of dish washing detergent for YEARS1 Sometimes for extra cleanness I add a little Clorox Bleach. After I use DAWN it does cause my fingers to become ashy/dry, but it serves its purpose and get the job done. 10/10
Stacy R.
Winter Haven , FL
I feel Dawn is the only dish liquid that truely deep cleans and sanitizes my dishes. I also love that I can soak my grimmy pots and pans with Dawn and they come out spotless.
Diane L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I used to hate washing the dishes as it would make my skin so dry. Then I found Dawn dishwashing liquid and not only does it clean the greasiest of dishes it keeps my hands feeling soft. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid for sure.
Reese R.
Katy, TX
I love Dawn! I love that there are normally coupons and sales to go with it also. They have big bottles and small bottles and all different smells. Just love Dawn dish soap!
angie h.
Blaine, MN
I use this for just about everything! I add it to the cloth diaper wash when i want to strip them, add it to my cleaning mixture, use for craft projects for the kids, and the dishes of course. The smell is nice and the uses are endless.
Melissa R.
Alexandria, VA
Pretty much my standard go-to. It's the only soap that doesn't leave a "soap" scent on my dishes after they are clean and dry. Typically purchase with coupons at CVS or Target. Highly recommend. It's an industry standard in my opinion.
Kalsee C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn! I have a new baby and a puppy and use it to not only wash all my dishes but to always wash my baby bottles and dog bowls. It takes the grease off everything. It has a light scent. I love it and have never been disappointed by it ever. Recommend to everyone!
Kirby S.
We keep loads of this in our house to use in grease/blood and other stains. Apply right on to the stain and throw it in the washer, should come right out! Original works best.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon