BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Shannon r.
Arlington, Tx
Not only does this clean the messiest of messes but they donate to wildlife with each purchase. I ONLY use this dish washing product & I have 3 small children. I know that everything is clean & perfect when I give dishes to my kids
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
AMANDA S.
Kent, WA
Classic dawn is the best way to go! The smell isn't too over powering and it doesn't take too long to rinse off. The differents scents are also massive as well as gain. This would be my first go-to dish soap before I turn to Gain.
Antonietta Z.
Dallas, TX
This dish soap is the best! It does last a long time because just with a little drop of soap, you can clean a whole bunch compared to the other brands. I also use this to shower my dogs when they have fleas. It really does kill fleas!
Melinda R.
Bronx, NY
Cleans the dishes well, gets all of the stains out and has a natural scent! I prefer this kind because some other dish washing soaps with a heavy scent give me a headache.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Nothing else to be said Dawn blue wins hands down. It has so many uses other than dishes. Mixing with vinegar for cleaning floors and tubs. It's the go to brand I swear by.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
All we use!!!! The best gets rid of all the grease ! And cleans so good! I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them so clean!!!!!! I don't use nothing but dawn!
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Jean R.
Moosic, PA
I stick to the original. Its great on grease and not harsh on hands. I also like Dawn because they helped out the animals in the oil spill years ago. I t cleaned the grease off of them and they donated money to help the animals out.
Melissa E.
Dawn dish soap has been used in my household all my life. So of course when I moved to my own house there was no question what dish soap I was going to use. It works great and is a trusted brand. When something works stick with it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?