BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Angela K.
algonquin
This soap can clean the dirtiest of dishes. The scent is neutral, so I consider it pleasant. I typically buy at Walmart. This soap has multiple uses and is a staple of my cleaning products. I consistently purchase this dish soap over competitors
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This is not only a staple in my household, but in my field of work as well. I use it on my dishes to disinfect and at work to not only disinfect, but we use it on kittens and puppies that are too small for flea treatment to get rid of fleas and flea eggs.
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
This is the BEST dish soup out there, and I'm not saying that for nothing. It removes grease, it removes anything! I like the smell, I like everything about it. This is the only dish soup I buy because you literally barely need any for it to do the job!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using dawn dish soap for years and plan to continue. It's perfect for hand washing dishes and cutting through grease. I recently soaked a bunch of kitchen items that collect geese residue from the stove and they all came out perfectly.
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
My family has used this every since i was a baby. It comes in alot of different scents and i dont really have anything bad to say about it. it works very well and is very effective in washing dishes. it only takes a little bit and i would definitely reccomend
Toni S.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid out there. If I can help it, we only use Dawn. It is highly concentrated and only requires a small about to be effective. I usually get Dawn for a great price using coupons and buying on the Kroger Mega Sale.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Dawn dish detergent is the only one I will use. I never have to worry about soap build up or greasy dishes when I use it. Very affordable. I 100% recommend this product to everyone
Molly L.
After using other brands of liquid dish soap, this is the one I have become committed to. Other soaps, to me, seem to leave a residue on my dishes, but they feel clean with Dawn.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
In my opinion, the best dishwashing soap ever. A little goes a long way to get your dishes spotless and it really helps remove grease and stuck on food. I've tried other brands but honestly this one works the best. It's also gentle in your hands.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
My only detergent to wash dishes, its even safe for pets to get rid of flea. Its a great value for its price, get rid of grease fast and you do not need a whole lot  i count to 10 and that is enough to last me all day. Totally would recommend to others,
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?