BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Mirna M.
This is the one we usually use at home. We go back and forth but this is the one we use more often. Is great with grease and stubborn burnt food. A little bit goes a long way unlike most dish soaps. Try it out
Jeannie W.
Red Lion, PA
Love the versatility of Dawn. Cuts the greasiest messes in your home, nor only dishes but has so many more uses. We have used it to bathe the dog for fleas, as a degreaser on the drive-way, and love how it helps strip oil from wildlife in the recent spills. So many more uses! We give it an A+!
Francescia L.
Round Rock, TX
This is my number one dish soap. I love the smell, how well it works and the cheap prices. I recommend this to every one, Plus it works amazing on killing fleas.
Theresa V.
Dawn is great on those grimey nasty pans. Especially the oily ones. I bring out my dawn when I know my other soap won't take care of the heavy duty cleaning job. When I sale I stock up getting up to 6 bottles. :)
Emily R.
dawn is the way to go! all the different scents they have . this particular one is my fave, gets the job done leaving no grease no food nothing but a clean dish.
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the fact you can use this for more than just your dishes. I use it to clean my bathroom sometimes. When I was younger I put some it in the dishwasher... Don't Do That! But I had fun playing in the bubbles!
Wanda S.
Farmington
Absolutely love Dawn dish soap it's the only dish soap I use, you only need to use a little bit and the lather is good and it really works great on greasy dishes
Sherry A.
Lancaster
Rub dawn on that butter that dripped on your shirt, the salad dressing that stained your dress or the bacon grease that splattered on your pants...leave it overnight. Wash with laundry and there ya go! Stain gone!
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH
Buy at Walmart for best value smells get works a awesome and takes just about anything off including greasegrease trains offor of clothes gentle on hands and have ever never had a problem with it on anything.
Ana N.
I used to get only the cheap stuff, but I found myself buying it constantly , finally ended up buying a gallon of this at Costco, and the entire gallon lasted me a little over a year! a little def goes a long way!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?