BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Dulcie M.
This is my go to dish soap. We've tried "cheaper" dish soaps and were very dissatisfied. Dawn works great. A little goes a long way. We are looking to try method or another more natural, less chemical product but we'll see because we do like dawn!
Beth B.
I use this product for tough grease on pans before using the dishwasher. Good value compared to other name brands. This is effective, especially the blue traditional product. I bought this at Target or Hyvee. Would buy again. Highly recommend.
Monica B.
I have been using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid soap for years. I have tried other brands but Dawn always seems to work the best. While it is a little more in price than other brands in this category I feel like you need to use less to get the same clean effect.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
This dish soap is awesome and goes beyond its job and leaves dishes clean. It is very effective and doesn't leave behind any residue on the dishes. I buy it from the dollar store and Walmart, it is a great value and can last me a month if not more.
Teresa
Nashville, TN
I only use Dawn Dishsoap, mainly because they are marketing masters and all I can think about is those cute little ducks and other sea animals that they clean off with Dawn when there are oil spills or other disasters. Absolute marketing genius!
Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
This product definitely gets things clean. It is reasonably priced and can be found at almost any grocery store. My only complaint is that it is not the most moisturizing product, but if you put some lotion on after doing the dishes, you'll be fine!
Michelle R.
For more than just dishes!

Great for helping to make bubble mix for summer. Just buy some glycerin in the drug store. Mix a drop or two with a little of the glycerin and water. Easy and great bubbles.

I do use it on dishes. It smells good and gets rid of grease.
Stevie J.
I use this for a lot of different ways, when I don't have dog shampoo I will wash them with this and it don't bother there skin. I also do dishes with this and it makes them smell good and it really does clean them. I love how they have different scents also.
darian s.
ogdensburg
love this! it cleans the dishes so well and as a plus it doesn't dry out my hands! usually dish soap with make my hands dry but i haven't noticed that problem at all! i definitely recommend this to you if you seem to notice that you get dry hands easily!
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
This is the go to in our household. We not only use the blue dawn for our dishes... but blue dawn is actually a go to for flea killing. We dip our dogs hairbrush in a cup of water with blue dawn soap comb through fleas die instantly. Your welcome!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?