BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
All we use!!!! The best gets rid of all the grease ! And cleans so good! I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them so clean!!!!!! I don't use nothing but dawn!
afu t.
Waianae, HI
This is the only dishwashing liquid we use in our home and we never get tired of it 😍 this is my all time fav for cleaning supplies add a little baking sofa & vinegar and you can clean everything from showers to ovens you name it ❤️
Emily G.
I've never had any complaints about Dawn. I've used it for years and it's always effective and affordable. I like the free and clear kind but the classic blue is always a good choice! I buy it regularly and will continue to do so.
Shannon r.
Arlington, Tx
Not only does this clean the messiest of messes but they donate to wildlife with each purchase. I ONLY use this dish washing product & I have 3 small children. I know that everything is clean & perfect when I give dishes to my kids
Cindy V.
Love this soap! There are other scents that are great too but everyone should try this soap. It's a good price and you can buy it anywhere. I usually get mine at Target. It gets the job done for a great prices. I would recommend it.
AMANDA S.
Kent, WA
Classic dawn is the best way to go! The smell isn't too over powering and it doesn't take too long to rinse off. The differents scents are also massive as well as gain. This would be my first go-to dish soap before I turn to Gain.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I honestly thought you only use this product on washing dishes only untill a friend of mine said she uses Dawn for her dog bath she said it kept her dogs coat shinny and takes away flea & ticks. So I highly recommend this product
Jean R.
Moosic, PA
I stick to the original. Its great on grease and not harsh on hands. I also like Dawn because they helped out the animals in the oil spill years ago. I t cleaned the grease off of them and they donated money to help the animals out.
Melissa E.
Dawn dish soap has been used in my household all my life. So of course when I moved to my own house there was no question what dish soap I was going to use. It works great and is a trusted brand. When something works stick with it!
Erin M.
This is the only dish soap I clean my bottles and kids sippy cups with. Been using it since I was a kid and kept with it due to its mild smell and amazing cleaning power..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?