BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica J.
Dawn is my go to dis detergent for the tough jobs. I have used Dawn to clean old stuck on food, grease, and even my shower. I also love the variety of scents that Dawn offers for the same quality product.
Leigh E.
David City, NE
I don't have a dishwasher so I have to rely on my dish soap to get my dishes clean and thus soap is tip notch! Not only does it make my dishes clean it also cuts my work in half! As a mom of 2 that's a win!
Janice V.
Montrose , CA
I don't just use this for washing dishes.....I also use it as dog shampoo. When my dogs got fleas, I tried everything to get rid of them. After one week of baths using regular old Dawn, the fleas were gone!
Monica B.
Dawn dish soap is the only brand i will use. I have tried others in the past when I ran out and have regretted it. You use less soap to get your dishes clean with dawn. I highly recommend this product to others.
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
The only dishwashing soap I will use!!! Cuts grease like nobodies business and gets things super clean. It also leaves no residue and doesn't have a super strong smell and the smell it does have isn't bad.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Original dawn is always my go to for cleaning even beyond dishes. I am able to use it while cleaning the bathroom for a deep clean that doesn't smell chemically. I don't need to buy any of liquid dish soap.
Allison S.
No other dish washing detergent works like original dawn. You need a small amount to do a lot of dishes. If you need to soak pots or pans, a squirt of Dawn and water is all you need for tough stuck on food.
Terry L.
Pekin, IL
Dawn dish soap is the best at getting my dishes clean. It cuts the grease and my hands aren't all dried out. Dawn has been my go to for over 25 years. I have tried others, but always go back to the best.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
We just got a 6 week old puppy. Unfortunately he had fleas and is too young to get the pill for it. We washed him in dawn and the fleas were just falling off of him dead! It's the only thing that actually worked
Abbey B.
I am a person that tries to buy off brand products as much as possible. That being said, I never skimp on my dish soap. Dawn is the best quality for the money and you can simply can't find it anywhere else
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?