BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Works wonders. Especially on my dishes cleans them very well and has them loookimg extra shiny. Wish it was more soapy but the more you add the more soapy you get it but the smell is nice and does not irritate the skin I will forever buy this dish soap !
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert
We only use this product in our house because it gets the job done. A little goes a long way with it so you don't have to use much product. You can also use it for other things like cleaning your shoes & even as a dog shampoo when your pup gets fleas.
Kristie A.
Mega Parent Expert
The only dish soap i use and have used for over 10 years. The only product that actually cleans greesey pans. I even bath my dogs with it. It doesn't harm them and it kills the fleas.
Dulcie M.
This is my go to dish soap. We've tried "cheaper" dish soaps and were very dissatisfied. Dawn works great. A little goes a long way. We are looking to try method or another more natural, less chemical product but we'll see because we do like dawn!
Teresa
Nashville, TN
I only use Dawn Dishsoap, mainly because they are marketing masters and all I can think about is those cute little ducks and other sea animals that they clean off with Dawn when there are oil spills or other disasters. Absolute marketing genius!
Dana L.
Casselberry, FL
I'm going to be honest, nothing has been better than Dawn soap. It's one of the best dishwashing liquid that I've ever used. As a clean-freak, I love how the original scent smells and how it leaves all of my oily dishes squeaky clean. Not only do I use Dawn for cleaning dishes, I also pour a bit of Dawn to clean my floors. It leaves a bucket of dark brown dirty water after mopping my floors; even floor detergent isn't that good! I just adopted a huge dog and his previous owner even recommended that I used Dawn soap to guve him a bath. It has worked really well, too! It's a great cheap alternative to dog soap! Plus, it's not harmful and the soap does leave your hand soft to touch. I wouldn't recommend a better product than Dawn.
Michelle R.
For more than just dishes!

Great for helping to make bubble mix for summer. Just buy some glycerin in the drug store. Mix a drop or two with a little of the glycerin and water. Easy and great bubbles.

I do use it on dishes. It smells good and gets rid of grease.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
This dish soap is great! At first I just bought it because I needed dish soap and it was on sale, but now it's all I use. It smells fabulous and leaves your hands feeling so smooth after you finish washing the dishes. Overall it's a great product.
darian s.
ogdensburg
love this! it cleans the dishes so well and as a plus it doesn't dry out my hands! usually dish soap with make my hands dry but i haven't noticed that problem at all! i definitely recommend this to you if you seem to notice that you get dry hands easily!
Monica B.
I have been using Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid soap for years. I have tried other brands but Dawn always seems to work the best. While it is a little more in price than other brands in this category I feel like you need to use less to get the same clean effect.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?