BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
This is the only liquid dish detergent I use
It is really good for other household things as well. I like that there isn't a flowery or strong smell. Great for getting grease stains out of clothes as well.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
This is our favorite. We use it everyday. I feel like it is the only dish soap that really truly gets our dishes clean. I would highly recommend this. Its easy to rinse and gets the toughest stains off pans.
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
I have used this product for so many other things! If you mix it with vinegar it's a great cleaner. If you add pepper to that vinegar mix and spray it works as a spider repellent. Also, gentle on pets!@
Rose C.
I love this dishwashing soap because it leaves my dishes squeaky clean a little goes a long way and its gentle on my hands I buy it at Walmart. I especially like how it cleans my makeup sponges and brushes.
Melissa P.
Omaha, NE
I have tried a lot of dish soaps. This soap you only need a small amount and it goes a long ways. I also use dawn soap to clean my dog. When I use dawn soap I know its clean. Other soaps cant compare with it.
Leigh E.
David City, NE
I don't have a dishwasher so I have to rely on my dish soap to get my dishes clean and thus soap is tip notch! Not only does it make my dishes clean it also cuts my work in half! As a mom of 2 that's a win!
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
A classic and a favorite. A cool tip! My puppies had fleas.. it was a mess. We tried all the name brand soaps. one wash and the fleas were almost gone !! This stuff worked a miracle (: on my dishes and my pups
Desiree C.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the best hands down! Gets all the grease and food off your dishes plus I even used it to get juice out of my son's shirt once!! You can't go wrong with dawn!
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish detergent that cleans my dishes and lasts long. It does exactly what it says. Cuts grease and deep cleans. Can't explain how excited I am when it goes on sale and I have a manufacturer's coupon!!
Alli B.
Toledo
This is the original and best Dawn soap out there. It smells fresh and works great. It does an amazing job cutting through gunk and grease that gets caked on to pans and makes any dried on mess manageable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?