BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Stephanie T.
Sparta, TN
Dawn is the only dish detergent I will use. It works well on touch grease and stuck on food. My hands dry out every easily when washing dishes, and dawn is the easiest on my skin. Also works wonders on baby bottles and sippy cups!!
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
My favorite dish soap of all time. I have been using this to was dishes all my life. It smells so good and easy clean. It is a good quality soap and it washes dishes so well...it's affordable and you can find it almost everywhere
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I have always used Dawn dish soap. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to Dawn. My husband washes our vehicles with it and it makes them shine like new. I even use it to bath my dog and it makes her coat so shiny and smelling good. I will never switch to anything else. I am a very loyal customer to Dawn.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Your typical dish washing soap. Smells good and does the job of cleaning off dishes. It lathers really well and my dishes always feel and look squeaky clean after using.
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
Dawn is the best at cutting grease. I wish they did not get rid of the one with the oxy-clean in it because that removed stains from plastic storage containers but oh well... this is still my favorite brand and won't use any other.
Janice L.
If it's safe enough for young animals and kittens and puppies (I used to work at an animal hospital) then I'm comfortable with using it to clean up anything I eat off of.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Not only does this get almost everything off my dishes, it also helps when my husband has washed and dried chapstick in our clothes. Put some on a shirt and scrub it in pop it back in the washer, then good as new.....works great!!!
Kaylee H.
Marion, OH
Love love love this soap. It's the only one I use. My mother uses this. It's great for tough scrubs and for simple washes. It's also great using it as a shampoo to help remove all the every day product us girls put in our hair.
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I've been a bargain shopper for a while, and I've tried A LOT, and I mean A LOT of different soaps for both my hands and dishes. There are so many different formulas that can be used to always get your desired result. Soaps that smell good, soften your hands, and tough to clean your dishes. Great product all around.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?