BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
This soap is always consistent in getting all the grease and gunk off my pots and pans. Works wonders every time. I'd highly recommend Dawn to anyone. Smells great, works great, can be used for other household things as well!
Tiffani G.
Owasso, OK
Will never use another dish soap. Dawn is so popular because it WORKS. I work in the optometry field, and this soap is gentle enough that I use it for my frame cleaning, yet strong enough that it knocks out the grime and odor
Nicole D.
We like to use dawn dishwashing liquid to clean my nieces bottles, plates, silverware & some toys! It always keeps it clean and you barely have to use any. Comes in handy.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the best sigh soap in my opinion. I like the original scent because it is not over barring. Degreases greasy pots and pans with ease. Always leaves the dishes clean.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
My favorite dish soap of all time. I have been using this to was dishes all my life. It smells so good and easy clean. It is a good quality soap and it washes dishes so well...it's affordable and you can find it almost everywhere
Lupe A.
Armona, CA
This works great only dishwasher soap I purchase since I've tried it, which was about two years ago. Works great with grease/oil from pans. Another thing is you just need a little bit to get the job done, unlike other products.
Brandi P.
I have been using dawn soap for years now. I have tried others and I keep going back to dawn because it works the best. We have had dishes that had dinner caked on and Dawn always gets rid of the caked on food and the grease.
Danielle S.
Nashua, NH
Dawn is a great brand and it always has been! I have used this at home and many other places as well. You can tell when ever you are cleaning with it that it really cleans your dishes and gets the job done.
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Dawn is probably one of my favorite soaps, not only to wash dishes but I also use it to help clean the carpets, couches, and clothes! We also use it on our pup when we give her a bath and it always helps protect her from fleas.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Original blue Dawn... Good for everything from washing your dishes go getting grease out of hair, clothes and skin, to cleaning your counters! I use Dawn for everything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?