BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brittany W.
Canyon Lake, TX
I will never buy another brand! I've always used dawn and made the mistake of buying another brand trying to save money. I went through it twice as fast therefore didn't save any money! Dawn is grew at getting tough stains out without hard scrubbing!
Kristie A.
The only dish soap i use and have used for over 10 years. The only product that actually cleans greesey pans. I even bath my dogs with it. It doesn't harm them and it kills the fleas.
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Works wonders. Especially on my dishes cleans them very well and has them loookimg extra shiny. Wish it was more soapy but the more you add the more soapy you get it but the smell is nice and does not irritate the skin I will forever buy this dish soap !
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This is the detergent we are currently using in our home. It is a very good grease remover. It is also gentle on my hands. It is the best detergent we've used so far. The scent is light. I prefer this scent over others. I would recommend this product.
Barbara D.
Benton, AR
Love love love it!!! Works great on dishes and just about everything else to!!! Makes a wonderful stain remover!! I use it all over my house!!! It is a great value and can be used so many places and has a nice fresh scent!! I highly recommend this!!!!
Teresa
Nashville, TN
I only use Dawn Dishsoap, mainly because they are marketing masters and all I can think about is those cute little ducks and other sea animals that they clean off with Dawn when there are oil spills or other disasters. Absolute marketing genius!
Kalsee C.
I love dawn! I have a new baby and a puppy and use it to not only wash all my dishes but to always wash my baby bottles and dog bowls. It takes the grease off everything. It has a light scent. I love it and have never been disappointed by it ever. Recommend to everyone!
Michelle R.
For more than just dishes!

Great for helping to make bubble mix for summer. Just buy some glycerin in the drug store. Mix a drop or two with a little of the glycerin and water. Easy and great bubbles.

I do use it on dishes. It smells good and gets rid of grease.
Amanda H.
Blue dawn original is my go to for everything. Stains, cleaning, everything. Dawn original is the magical dish soap. I use it outside m, in the bathroom, everywhere. There is nothing disappointing about this product. I would recommend it to anyone.
darian s.
ogdensburg
love this! it cleans the dishes so well and as a plus it doesn't dry out my hands! usually dish soap with make my hands dry but i haven't noticed that problem at all! i definitely recommend this to you if you seem to notice that you get dry hands easily!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?