BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Very generic dishwashing soap to use. Gets the job done and really works on the dishes. Only downside is it's kinda drying to the hands. I usually buy this at Walmart. I would recommend this dishwashing soap.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
In this house, Dawn is the product we turn too when washing our dishes. We've used it more for washing dishes also. It's a good shampoo when you are out and makes a nice bubble bath that doesn't dry out your skin.
Nelly N.
North Las Vegas, NV
Dawn is so great for many things than just dishes. I love this stuff. Use for laundry and floors and other things. It cut the grease and its easy to wash dishes.
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
Classic dawn dish soap helps keep my dishes clean. I've been using this for many years and as a germaphobe when it comes to dirty dishes, this gets the job done.
Francescia L.
Round Rock, TX
This is my number one dish soap. I love the smell, how well it works and the cheap prices. I recommend this to every one, Plus it works amazing on killing fleas.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I started getting Dawn because it had the cute little seals and ducklings on the bottle ! Cuteness definitley sells. The product gets the job done and has many uses for cleaning! Not too harsh on hands either (:
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH
Buy at Walmart for best value smells get works a awesome and takes just about anything off including greasegrease trains offor of clothes gentle on hands and have ever never had a problem with it on anything.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am loyal to this brand. I will say this over and over. A little goes a long way and it's affordable. Check out the one with oxi clean. If I'm lying I'm flying😆
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
By far best product to keep around the house. Great for washing dishes BUT also removes set in grease/ oil stains in clothes, removes soap scum from the bath tubs and completely safe to use to give pets a bath.
Estefania G.
I love this! A little goes a long way. It makes it easier to wash oily dishes. It can save you time and money although it does cost more compare to other brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?