BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original scent is my very favorite dish washing soap. It really cuts the grease and gets my dishes sparkling clean! I also use the pump version of the dawn which is really nice for hand washing or dishwashing!!
Brittany W.
Marshall
I use this product everyday! It works great at getting tough dishes clean without being tough on my hand! I love that you can get this product at almost any store. It comes in multiple scents that all smell great! This is the only dish soap that I buy!
Megan M.
Puyallup
Dawn is where it’s at! I love the original scent it has! It lasts a long time because you don’t need a lot! Great price for the value! It’s impecable at fighting those greasy dishes! I even use it to clean my showers/tubs! I would highly recommend this!
Danielle M.
Valley View, PA
I have literally tried almost every other kind of dish detergent but I always come back to this one. Not only is this amazing for cutting grease and grime and everything else off of dishes it is hands-down the best thing to get stains out of clothing!
Jennifer H.
Mill Valley
I think Dawn is the best and really cute grease and gets stains out of things. It’s a nice scent and it gets sudsy. It is affordable and I like that they donate to oil spills etc. because it helps save the poor birds, seals and other marine life by breaking down the oil.
Jessica B.
Monroeville, PA
It really gets the stains off without much of a struggle and a little goes a long way! I personally love the smell of it. It has many uses from dishwashing to dog washing. I only use this dish soap as it's very affordable and can be purchased anywhere
Elena B.
Vanlue
I love this product because it’s super affordable and I washed it is all the time so it’s super easy to use. This product smells nice in there penguins at one time on it! The product is very good and yes I would buy it again recommended to my friends.
Bridgette S.
Rocky Point
I love dawn! It leaves my dishes feeling clean and streaky free. It also works well for bathing animals without irritation. I have cheaped out before and the cheap brand didn’t work well at all, and dawn is decently priced! I highly recommend!
Su S.
It's a big jar that lasts FOREVER im not kidding, mine has lasted 2 years before i had to go get a new one. It's soft on the hands as well, doesn't dry them out as much as other brands do. super affordable, easy to find, i always repurchase it. would recommend
Haley W.
The only dish washing liquid that gets the grease out completely and I don't have to sit there and scrub and let dishes soak for a couple hours. Dawn makes my dishes feel clean and it's so effective. There's never any left over residue. Love love it
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?