BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Courtney A.
This is currently the only dish soap I will use. It works well and smells good (without making me feel like my dishes are being scented). I don't feel like I am constantly going through it or buying it too often. It's tough on my dishes, but gentle enough that I was able to use it on my new foster kittens when I got them home only to realize they had a few fleas. Honestly, the only problem I have with this soap is that it is not as eco-friendly or natural as I would like. I will probably be switching to another product in the near future because of this, but overall if your looking for something that works Dawn is the original oldie but goodie.
Kasey R.
Orrtanna, PA
I love saving money but one does not simply turn their backs on Dawn. I tried one time and my life got way more difficult. Don't wash your dishes with anything other than this or you'll probably be tasting leftovers from last meal or maybe the reject suds from the crappier competition. Also, this stuff works great for any kind of grease products; oil on your hands from that car: Dawn, grease paint all over your face from Halloween: Dawn. They bathe baby otters in this shiz for a reason.
Diana M.
I've tried others and this works best! Not too harsh were I find it drying my hands out. I don't love the smell but it doesn't bother me either. Good value the large bottle last me forever. Also great for cleaning counters and anything else you can think of. Have a grease stain on a shirt? Use some on the stain before you put it in the wash and it will get it out!
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap i use ! I love it it has a great smell and its very cheap ! It works wonders.. and its very effective ! Ive never been disappointed with this soap . From ny experience ive never had any cons towards left all pros. And i would recommend everyone to use this soap !  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Dawn ultra has always been my favorite dish washing liquid. Gotta be the original blue. Its so tough on grease. It makes the nastiest greasiest pans SUPER easy to clean. Smells so good. Smells nice and clean. I love how I only need a little to wash a sink full of dishes. I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Victoria R.
This is the only dish soap I will use , the pomegranate one is by far my favorite, I get it at Walmart . Kind of wish they have better deals on dish soap like 2 for 5 ?it works very good .Im using the Mediterranean lavender scent right now , has a very nice smell to it
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really great for greasy plates or pans to make them clean and shinier really makes them cleaner then ever really leaves a shine really great value good price for what u hey really recommend for all cleaners
Colleen S.
Shingleton, MI
I have been doing dishes for many years and I am the kind of woman we loves to try new things and I love all the scents companies come up with but this dish soap is the only one that works for me. No grease feel, a little goes a long way, and is hard on stuck food. Not only is it awesome on dishes but it has so many uses. I have used it on tough laundry and carpet stains, I have used it for general cleaning, and every time it has come through for me. Only one I buy.
Shana M.
Berkeley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I give Dawn dish soap 5 stars because this stuff works like magic one drop of Dawn on my sponge and and it can wash all my dishes in the sink I love this stuff that's why I always buy Dawn, it doesn't go by fast because I literally use a little bit of soap and it works so good you can by this soap at your local stores Safeway, Walgreen's, Walmart, and maybe anywhere else and it comes at a affordable price and if you lucky you can catch the big bottle on sale for 2 dollars.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been using dawn dishsoap my entire life. It is relatively inexpensive compared to some of the other brands . The thing that has kept me using Dawn is how gentle it is on your hands when your washing dishes. I will keep using this until I don't have to wash dishes again . Which means I will probably use Dawn for the rest of my life . My son has recently used a whole bottle making bubbles in the kitchen since which ended up being pretty entertaining  but messy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?