BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jun C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Definitely tough on grease, I just need to use a little of this and wash so many things that leaves them squeaky clean. The smell is not too strong you definitely won't smell it on your dishes after rinsing. It's what I've been using ever since switching from other brands.
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Love this soap. It is super effective. I use it on my dishes as well as a spot treatment for pesky oily stains on my clothes. I also leave some garments in it overnight mixed with water and baking soda. It's an excellent cleaner to cut through grease on clothes and dishes.
Javon H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the most reliable dish detergent I ever used. I can buy the big sized bottle SNF it will last me a month and a few weeks after. I love this product to wash my dishes with. It is very soapy and I don't always have to pour more on my sponge during my cleaning.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like this dish detergent soap because it cleans well, smells normal, and it's Dawn, the same company that cleaned the oil off of the bird wings during the oil spill several years ago. That tells me that it's pure and not filled with a bunch of garbage ingredients.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This does a decent job at breaking down grease. I even use it in the laundry to break down stains on my clothes. I always repurchase because it's a good cost and smells familiar and nice. Plus I always appreciate supporting Dawns helping with the oils covering the wildlife
Jamie T.
Dawn is a great dish soap. You do not have to use lots of the product to wash your dishes. The grease and baked on foods come right off. Plenty of great events to choose from. It's slightly more expensive than other brands but you end up using less do it stretches further.
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
My go to for the dishes, it is the ultimate dish soap. It is more expensive because it is Dawn, but I know that it is going to cut through the grease and get everything off that has been baked and caked on. Also it doesn't leave an oily or waxing feel on my pots and pans.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
Lasts me about a year using this big bottle! I hand wash dishes daily and dawn really helps cut through those stubborn foods that are greasy or baked on! Dawn will always get my vote! Even helps getting out old stains in clothes before putting them in the washing machine!
Joey G.
Kansas City, MO
Always keep some in the laundry room for grease stains. Nothing gets out grease like pre-treating with Dawn. I've tried other brands, but they don't seem to do the trick. Make sure to buy the original scent because the other fruity smells don't have as much cleaning power
Krystel M.
Alexandria, IN
This is the best dish soap I have used! It all doubles as laundry soap, if you have greasy clothes it helps get it out! Seems to be reasonably priced as well! It has a great smell and do sent seem to be harsh on my hands! I will continue to use Dawn for multiple purposes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?