BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lisa J.
Jasper, GA
There's nothing like blue dawn! Not just for dishes! There's so many uses for blue Dawn! My nephew stepped in a pan of motor oil that had just been drained out of the car. Thought his UA pants was ruined but blue dawn took it all out!
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
My mom used Dawn dish soap, so I grew up using dawn. It's tough on grease, yet does not dry out my hands. My dishes always come out shiny and clean after use, and a little dish soap goes a long way. Great value for a great product!
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Erin M.
This is the only dish soap I clean my bottles and kids sippy cups with. Been using it since I was a kid and kept with it due to its mild smell and amazing cleaning power..
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite soap. Not only does it smell great but a tiny bit goes such a long way! I love how quickly it takes out the greasy feeling on dishes or your hands too!
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Nothing else to be said Dawn blue wins hands down. It has so many uses other than dishes. Mixing with vinegar for cleaning floors and tubs. It's the go to brand I swear by.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This soap is great when used t wash dishes. Dawn is so concentrated that a quarter size of it go a long way. Dawn also is great for getting out tough grease spots and for soaking scorched pans overnight. Very great quality dish soap!
AMANDA S.
Kent, WA
Classic dawn is the best way to go! The smell isn't too over powering and it doesn't take too long to rinse off. The differents scents are also massive as well as gain. This would be my first go-to dish soap before I turn to Gain.
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
Dawn is BY FAR the best dish detergent I've ever used! It is so helpful for so many other uses as well. In addition to dishes, we use Dawn to bath our pets on occasion and I always use Dawn to help with any degreasing job I have.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?