BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
In my opinion, the best dishwashing soap ever. A little goes a long way to get your dishes spotless and it really helps remove grease and stuck on food. I've tried other brands but honestly this one works the best. It's also gentle in your hands.
Toni S.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid out there. If I can help it, we only use Dawn. It is highly concentrated and only requires a small about to be effective. I usually get Dawn for a great price using coupons and buying on the Kroger Mega Sale.
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
My go to dish soap! Amazing cleaning power, especially on anything sticky and greasy. No cons for this product on my end. Very affordable. You can get it from almost anywhere. I also use it every once in awhile for my pup, it WILL kill the fleas !
Molly L.
After using other brands of liquid dish soap, this is the one I have become committed to. Other soaps, to me, seem to leave a residue on my dishes, but they feel clean with Dawn.
Pria G.
Minneapolis , MN
Dawn is the only dish soap I use in my house !! Really does what it says ! It fights all the old sticky grease! Dawn soap and some hot water really cleans!! Very good for the price! You won't waste your money or be disappointed with this soap!!
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
You pay for the name, but the quality definitely matches up! This dish soap breaks down the toughest of my dirty dishes and you don't have to use that much for it to work! It creates a great lather and makes scrubbing my dishes done in no time!
Jennifer J.
Independence, MO
Dawn was always my mother's favorite brand of dish soap however I've found is one of the more extensive brands, so I don't buy this brand for my family. Gets the job done though.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
My only detergent to wash dishes, its even safe for pets to get rid of flea. Its a great value for its price, get rid of grease fast and you do not need a whole lot  i count to 10 and that is enough to last me all day. Totally would recommend to others,
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
I use this for everything. It's the best!!! It's better than any brand out there in my opinion. It get rid of overnight stain and gentle on hand. The only thing I don't like would be the scent. I rather them have no scent. I highly recommended.
Alana V.
Watson
This can literally be used for everything! Cleaning dishes, the car, and the dog. The classic blue is great for killing fleas. I buy the huge one for a fair price at sams club. This soap leaves my dishes smelling fresh. I only buy this brand :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?