BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Gabriella M.
Los Angeles , CA
All my family & I have used this soap for a long time. A little goes a long way & dishes are left very clean & smell delicious. I also use this soap for other things like pet care & also just for washing my hands.
Tracy K.
This is the best product by far for cutting grease and cleaning dishes. Soapy suds last throughout the entire wash. I'll also use it to clean my garbage disposal
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn is great for dishwashing and is gentle on your hands. It doesn't dry them out and the grease fighting dawn is good to use on clothing to fight grease as well!
Xena W.
Islip, NY
Nothing cleans dishes better than dawn. I also love that they work with helping save animals during oil spills. That's a company I don't mind giving my money to.
Monica F.
Dallas, TX
Classic dawn dish soap helps keep my dishes clean. I've been using this for many years and as a germaphobe when it comes to dirty dishes, this gets the job done.
Nelly N.
North Las Vegas, NV
Dawn is so great for many things than just dishes. I love this stuff. Use for laundry and floors and other things. It cut the grease and its easy to wash dishes.
lena t.
cleveland, OH
We keep this in the house but don't use it for dishes. I make my own window cleaner with this and also recently learned (unfortunatly) That this soap teamed with baking shorts and peroxide get rid of skunk smell very very well. I hope i never need to do that again but was sooo thankful it worked!
Trish K.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
Hands down, the best dishwashing liquid. this is the only brand I use! Gentle on my hands, smells food, clean any dish or mess without fail. And I love how its environmentally friendly!! Whats not to love!!!!
Yocelyn N.
Lately this has been our go to dishwashing soap. We love all of dawns products. We do change dawn product only here and there just to try them all out but this has been the one that's doing the job just perfect
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
I love this soap to wash the dishes it leaves them sparkly clean with not that much of use and also to wash my beauty blender and makeup brushes it cleans them good totally recommend
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?