BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Amber W.
Our go-to for dish soap. We love that it's tough on the mess but doesn't dry our hands out too much. Also love that they donate money to wild life rescues and such.
Kendra M.
Greensburg, PA
Great for dishes, but I've also used it as bubble bath. They have so many scents now and it works well because it bubbles more than regular soap and it actually helps clear up some body acne. Sounds weird... but try it!
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this. it has so many more uses than to just wash dishes. my bf works in a warehouse and always has oil and grease stains on his clothing and I put a little dab on it and throw them in the wash and it comes out clean!
Jhosselyn L.
San Antonio, TX
Since the first day i try this product i loved it
It totay change my way of washing dishes
It make it easier for me & keeps my hands soft & smooth
I love the smell, i love that with a lil bet u use it will wash a lot
Courtney R.
Portland, OR
We are a family of five, so we have a LOT of dishes. I use dawn because it works. It doesn't take much, and it's powerful against grease and stuck on food. A bottle will last me forever, so even though it costs a bit more, it ends up saving me money in the end.
I will never go back to the other brands.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
Dawn can be used for everything from cleaning dishes, to killing flees on your dog! It is mild enough to not harm you or your children or pets but can get even the heavy duty stuff done! You can even makes BUBBLES!
Victoria T.
Wellington, FL
This dishwashing liquid has so many uses and it cleans like none other. It isn't too drying on my hands and I love using it to clean my makeup brushes besides my dishes. You really know its clean after using this.
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
I love this product! Cuts through grease and always gets my dishes clean. The scent isn't over powering and it smells good. I will continue to use this product and more scents of the dawn brand! Overall great product!
Kari S.
Cottonwood, ID
I really like using Dawn to wash my dishes. I find that it is top notch when cleaning the dishes and then placing them on a drying rack and not having to worry about streaks or marks or anything left on the dishes.
Erin M.
We all know that blue dawn in the detergent of choice when helping clean up oil spills; that's why I started using it to begin with. Over the years I've discovered that it's NOT just for dishes and getting crude oil out of little ducklings' downy coats. I use this stuff for all kinds of things.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?