BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emily R.
dawn is the way to go! all the different scents they have . this particular one is my fave, gets the job done leaving no grease no food nothing but a clean dish.
Noelia T.
Calexico, CA
Dawn can be used in a variety of ways. I actually do not use it just to wash dishes but also when doing laundry especially with old set in oil stains it gets rid of it so well. You can also use it to wash your dog to get rid of harming ticks and what not. Wash with dog shampoo after using Dawn
Shannon O.
There's a reason why they still make it. Cleans dishes, counters and gets stains out of clothing. The knock offs just aren't as good. Go with brand name on this.
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
My parents had always used dawn & I have continued the tradition now. It makes it so easy to clean your dishes & has multiple uses! It's an all around great soap
Katrina F.
Nashua, NH
Buy at Walmart for best value smells get works a awesome and takes just about anything off including greasegrease trains offor of clothes gentle on hands and have ever never had a problem with it on anything.
Jeannie W.
Red Lion, PA
Love the versatility of Dawn. Cuts the greasiest messes in your home, nor only dishes but has so many more uses. We have used it to bathe the dog for fleas, as a degreaser on the drive-way, and love how it helps strip oil from wildlife in the recent spills. So many more uses! We give it an A+!
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
I love this soap to wash the dishes it leaves them sparkly clean with not that much of use and also to wash my beauty blender and makeup brushes it cleans them good totally recommend
Alexis  T.
China, ME
We use blue dawn a lot in my home, not just on the dishes but in an odd place as well- our washing machine. Blue dawn is one of the staples us cloth-diapering moms use to clean our babies cloth diapers. Dawn rocks!
Marsha W.
Fayetteville, AR
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid. The price is affordable and the bottle lasts a long time. It also makes a good general cleaner in your home. I usually purchase at Walmart. I highly recommend to everyone.
Nanii S.
I love love dawn, not only does it remove all the grease n food residue from my dishes; it also cleans my makeup brushes and leaves my tub sparkling clean. it isn't harsh on my hands, leaves my brushes soft as well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?