BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Toni S.
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid out there. If I can help it, we only use Dawn. It is highly concentrated and only requires a small about to be effective. I usually get Dawn for a great price using coupons and buying on the Kroger Mega Sale.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Great detergent. Only thing I am not a fan of is the shape of the bottle. Is hard not to spill a lot when you are doing the dishes and need more of the detergent. I would advice some new design to be able to pump the detergent more effectively and avoid spills.
Molly L.
After using other brands of liquid dish soap, this is the one I have become committed to. Other soaps, to me, seem to leave a residue on my dishes, but they feel clean with Dawn.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
In my opinion, the best dishwashing soap ever. A little goes a long way to get your dishes spotless and it really helps remove grease and stuck on food. I've tried other brands but honestly this one works the best. It's also gentle in your hands.
jessica n.
Elkhart , IN
My only detergent to wash dishes, its even safe for pets to get rid of flea. Its a great value for its price, get rid of grease fast and you do not need a whole lot  i count to 10 and that is enough to last me all day. Totally would recommend to others,
The only dishsoap I will use/purchase. It leaves my dishes super clean and cuts through greese very quickly.  The price is fair and it is gently on my hands and skin.  They have many different scents and sizes for their products.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
You pay for the name, but the quality definitely matches up! This dish soap breaks down the toughest of my dirty dishes and you don't have to use that much for it to work! It creates a great lather and makes scrubbing my dishes done in no time!
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Dawn dish detergent is the only one I will use. I never have to worry about soap build up or greasy dishes when I use it. Very affordable. I 100% recommend this product to everyone
Alana V.
Watson
This can literally be used for everything! Cleaning dishes, the car, and the dog. The classic blue is great for killing fleas. I buy the huge one for a fair price at sams club. This soap leaves my dishes smelling fresh. I only buy this brand :)
Destiny F.
Pasadena , TX
This is the BEST dish soup out there, and I'm not saying that for nothing. It removes grease, it removes anything! I like the smell, I like everything about it. This is the only dish soup I buy because you literally barely need any for it to do the job!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?