BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Brittany P.
Austin, TX
Honestly you can use this product for a numerous amount of things, I use it for laundry to help get out stains, and I use it to clean my make up brushes and gets the job done!
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the whole line of Dawn dish soaps. A little soap goes on a long way on a sponge. It's powerful on stuck on good and grease and gentle enough to even clean animals in oil spills. Seriously, great stuff! It's dish mastic in a bottle!
Amy J.
Baxter, KY
I've tried lots of other brands of dish soap, but I always go back to Dawn. It works great and the suds last the whole time you're washing dishes. Most dish soaps I've tried just don't last long, and you have to add more. Not with Dawn.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only dish soap I buy & have been buying for many years. Not only does it do an awesome job on your greasy dishes but it will kill fleas when used as pet shampoo.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One of the best dish soaps out there. I used it to helpnget rid of the stains my daughter would get in her clothes after she blew out her diaper. A little does go a long way to.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I feel Dawn is the only dish liquid that truely deep cleans and sanitizes my dishes. I also love that I can soak my grimmy pots and pans with Dawn and they come out spotless.
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
This is a classic, and it is still my favorite. It does a great job getting my dishes nice and sparkling clean. It has a nice, clean scent. It is easy to find in convenience stores and grocery stores. I highly recommend this as a great dishwashing soap!
Catalyna M.
Dallas, TX
Nothing cuts grease as good as Dawn. We use it at work when clients have to much buildup in their hair or scalp. Or when you get a grease stain on clothes, rub a little Dawn
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I've never used any other brand besides dawn. I really like using this for my dishes. Doesn't leave no streaks and cleans well. Very good price for the size that I buy also.
Reese R.
Katy, TX
I love Dawn! I love that there are normally coupons and sales to go with it also. They have big bottles and small bottles and all different smells. Just love Dawn dish soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?