BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Diane L.
Land O Lakes, FL
I used to hate washing the dishes as it would make my skin so dry. Then I found Dawn dishwashing liquid and not only does it clean the greasiest of dishes it keeps my hands feeling soft. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid for sure.
tabatha r.
Chapmanville, WV
This is the only dish soap! Bring off grease and I use it on laundry also I have an active husband and 2 kids so if they have grease spills/stains I use this on it to pretreat
angie h.
blaine, MN
I use this for just about everything! I add it to the cloth diaper wash when i want to strip them, add it to my cleaning mixture, use for craft projects for the kids, and the dishes of course. The smell is nice and the uses are endless.
Claire M.
Buffalo, NY
I will never buy any other dish soap! Does such a great job washing all types of dishes and grease, I love trying all the new scents they have as well! Very well done product!
Mackenzie H.
PA
I cook a lot and I cook with a lot of oils and this stuff takes all of the oil off instantly! I love this stuff it's so classic but it's so great and I highly highly recommend it!
Melissa R.
Alexandria, VA
Pretty much my standard go-to. It's the only soap that doesn't leave a "soap" scent on my dishes after they are clean and dry. Typically purchase with coupons at CVS or Target. Highly recommend. It's an industry standard in my opinion.
Kay M.
Excelsior
I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and nice scents but this is THE ONLY stuff that REALLY works. Basic Dawn is everything if you don't have a dishwasher and if you mix it with vinegar or baking soda, you can clean just about anything!
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the only dish soap I buy & have been buying for many years. Not only does it do an awesome job on your greasy dishes but it will kill fleas when used as pet shampoo.
Lauren W.
The best. I always buy Dawn dish detergent. Great scent. Great value. Does the best job. Just a fantastic product overall. Usually get it from Kroger. I always recommend Dawn!
Catalyna M.
Dallas, TX
Nothing cuts grease as good as Dawn. We use it at work when clients have to much buildup in their hair or scalp. Or when you get a grease stain on clothes, rub a little Dawn
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?