BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
This works great on my dishes and gets pans really clean getting all the grease out!
A little goes a long way with this so I feel like I a. Not wasting anything.
Theresa V.
Dawn is great on those grimey nasty pans. Especially the oily ones. I bring out my dawn when I know my other soap won't take care of the heavy duty cleaning job. When I sale I stock up getting up to 6 bottles. :)
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Always been a fan of dawn for soo many years because the little you used the better . I'm always buying the bigger bottles & last me around 2/3 months depending but trust me it will clean all my dishes .
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Dawn is great for dishwashing and is gentle on your hands. It doesn't dry them out and the grease fighting dawn is good to use on clothing to fight grease as well!
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Dawn. It's blue, it smells like dish soap is supposed to smell. They use it to clean little duckies after oil spills. It's a classic. Just use this stuff, you don't need any weird scents or fancy colors.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Dawn is the only liquid dish soap we will use. I've tried the cheap soap brands and I end up having to use twice as much. It cuts through the grease really well and doesn't leave my hands feeling extremely dry.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Dawn is the only dishwashing soap I use and for good reason. It's great quality, good price, and easy to find. I only hand wash dishes and this soap doesn't dry my skin out or leave them feeling sticky or oily.
Ana N.
I used to get only the cheap stuff, but I found myself buying it constantly , finally ended up buying a gallon of this at Costco, and the entire gallon lasted me a little over a year! a little def goes a long way!
Arianne B.
Brooklyn, NY
my go to dish soap! i can find it at whatever store i go to and it always cleans my dishes the first time. really a reliable product! i also am very sensitive to smell and the original scent doesn't bother me.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Original dawn dish liquid is amazing. It can be used for so many different things. It's great for a shampoo for people with really greasy hair, getting grease stains off of clothes, just doing dishes etc. etc..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?