BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Devin D.
Saline, MI
I tried to save a little money by buying the cheaper dish washing liquid...well I learned my lesson. I use less soap with dawn, and my dishes just look and feel cleaner. I love all of the scents, but more importantly, I love the strength of this cleaner.
Alyssa M.
Hesperia, CA
Dawn is exellent on OIL STAINS!  Dawn dish soap and some warm water gets them right out! I usually buy the product at Walmart, target, etc. def. effective. The scents are all great, but the original is the best. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Savanah O.
Midland, TX
I always find myself buying this for my parents and I because it is super affordable and always gets the job done. :) Although, the scent isn't as great as other dishwashing liquids.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
This is the only dish soap I will use. The suds actually last, and cut grease the whole time I'm doing dishes. The scent is nice it has a clean fragrance but it's not to strong. This is the only soap that I will use on bottles, or pump parts as well.
Linsey A.
I like this soap because it doesn't smell like fruit or flowers. I don't like when my soap is like that. I prefer it is be a clean smelling freshness without too many scents and other additives. I am a loyal user of this soap, I definitely buy it time and time again.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
We only use this product in our house because it gets the job done. A little goes a long way with it so you don't have to use much product. You can also use it for other things like cleaning your shoes & even as a dog shampoo when your pup gets fleas.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I get gain because I know it is a powerful dish soap. I can count on it to soak and penetrate the food debris that is left on plates and stuff without me having to scrape and scrub too much. It's just the right amount for the work that it does! I use it very often.
Kristie A.
The only dish soap i use and have used for over 10 years. The only product that actually cleans greesey pans. I even bath my dogs with it. It doesn't harm them and it kills the fleas.
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
dawn dish soap is a staple in my household! its so concentrated, that a little goes a long way, but still is affordable. there definitely is a pleasant scent&&thats what keeps me buying it. it doesnt make your hands feel dry after washing the dishes.
Brittany W.
Canyon Lake, TX
I will never buy another brand! I've always used dawn and made the mistake of buying another brand trying to save money. I went through it twice as fast therefore didn't save any money! Dawn is grew at getting tough stains out without hard scrubbing!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?