BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
This is my favorite cleaner for anything in our house. We have a toddler and everything is always greasy and sticky. Blue dawn cuts through any mess my toddler makes and a little goes a long way so its good to our budget too!
Bianca D.
Dawn dish soap could be used to clean so many products. From jewelry, to clothing stains, right back to dishes, and even other household stained areas. This soap literally washes the stains right off without much effort at all.
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
I would give Dawn a million stars if I could. It is so much more than just a dish detergent. I often use it as a stain remover for clothes, furniture, and even our rug!
Carlie S.
I love the smell of this soap. I use this soap to clean everything from dishes to giving my pets a bath. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry out my hands from washing the dishes.
Colleen C.
Rochester, NY
This dish soap is all I buy, it gets the job done while cleaning the dishes not leaving anything left on it on leaving the soapy feeling I have tried the other scents but just stick to the original. good product. recommend.
Selena A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I REFUSE to use any other brand dish soap. I feel like nothing can clean as soon as Dawn! no streaky marks! I love it! definitely recommend!! It tops every other brand!
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
This is the soap that works best. Doesn't leave dishes tasting soapy, like other detergents have done.. *cough* Ajax *cough* lol. Also, i like to use it to clean out my makeup brushes because it's gentle enough to not ruin them.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Excellent product great for dishes and removing hair color I bought it at my local jewel grocery store has a very nice sent very effective cuts Greece grime This is pots and pans very easily I will be buying again and again
Marie R.
Robstown, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I have tried countless othera and end up throwing them away and going back to Dawn. It cuts grease and grim and cleans like no other!
COurtney R.
Gulfport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If its up to dish detergent definitely i always get dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid. it gets the job done. cuts grease and cleans and spakles your dishes. i recommend this to everyone. its goes beyond the duty of clean !!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?