BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Mallory B.
Grenada, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I ever buy. Basic, affordable, and tough on any residue! I even bath my dog with it to remove any mud or dirt. It's going down in my family tradition!
Arwa K.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid I've used. Being Asian and cooking lot of oily food. This really helps remove the oil of plates and pots. Usually soak them for a while and does wonders. Highly recommended
Christina  C.
Golden, CO
I'm giving 5 stars because I positively LOVE the Dawn Olay dish soap because it doesn't dry out my hands, smells amazing, and cleans spotlessly!! I'm not as big of a fan of the normal dawn but that's because I love the Olay smells the best!!
Yulisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this soap. I use it in the sink on the daily and on emergencies i have even used it in the dishwasher. You only need a tiny bit and it does the job especially with tough grease. It is not the most inexpensive but it is totally worth it.
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
The only brand of soap I will buy. other brands need a lot of soap to wash with, this one only needs a drop or two. we like to give our dogs a bath with it also. takes off all the oil from their fur. highly recommend it for washing pets!
Emily S.
I love Dawn. It is such a wonderful dish soap and it doesn't dry my hands out like several others I have tried. It's not too expensive and it smells wonderful. I buy it every single time I need more dish detergent. I highly recommend it.
Krista C.
Charlotte, NC
Having a baby this product is a must have! I will tell you why... this original blue dawn can be mixed up with baking soda and gets all kinds of stains out as well as being great to wash the babies bottles with. Love multi use products.
Rachel N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay so this is one of my favorites because not only can I use it for my dishes but I've use it on my pets and omg it takes off oil, dirt and kills fleas on contact and I will always be a dawn buyer because it really does what it say ..
mia p.
Manteca, CA
This dish soap is by far the best and is useful for things besides dishes too. You can use it to get stains out of clothes along with tons of other uses. Definitely recommend
Kay M.
Excelsior
I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and nice scents but this is THE ONLY stuff that REALLY works. Basic Dawn is everything if you don't have a dishwasher and if you mix it with vinegar or baking soda, you can clean just about anything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart