BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing cleans my dishes better than dawn. I only buy this because why change something that works. I love the smell and it leaves my dishes as clean as a whistle.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Growing up my mom & Mamaw only used Dawn dishwashing liquid and now that's the only one I use. Dawn with bleach cuts the grease without the scrub or greasy residue.
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
Best dish soap i ever used and i aint going back to my older brand. With just a tiby amoubt of this you in your little water pit you can wash fishes amk day long. Defenitely works twice as best as any other brand
Erin H.
Groton, CT
This soap works awesome , it makes my hands super soft also . It's cuts through grease and grime on my dishes when I hand wash them , and they feel clean too !!!!
Natalie C.
Apple Valley, CA
Love it works great and it last long because you don't need a lot to get the job done, all u need is a lil for big job and I would not replace my dawn for nothing
Danielle  C.
I really love dawn! It's the only dish soap I use! It gets all the grease out. I'm at ease knowing my dishes are clean. You can also use dawn for everything really!
Briahnna C.
I love original Blue Dawn. I don't like smelly dishsoap. I can never get the smell out if my cups no matter how good I rinse. I don't want to smell/taste my dishsoap.
Tenisha S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the fact you can use this for more than just your dishes. I use it to clean my bathroom sometimes. When I was younger I put some it in the dishwasher... Don't Do That! But I had fun playing in the bubbles!
Emily R.
dawn is the way to go! all the different scents they have . this particular one is my fave, gets the job done leaving no grease no food nothing but a clean dish.
Briana C.
I really like using Dawn. It keeps my hands soft and cleans the dishes and leaves them smelling good. The price is good for the size ofthe bottle . It really cleans dirty pots that have stains and grease on it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?