BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Maureen L.
Floydada, TX
I really love this product, which is what i basically use daily and has amazing results. I recommend people to buy this dish detergent because its so fantastic to work with, smells so great and helps keep those dishes from being greasy.
angie h.
new bern, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
cant beat the original! this is by far my favorite soap, i literally will not buy any other type of dish soap. gets dishes super clean and an added bonus, if your dog/cat has fleas you can wash them in this and the fleas will be gone ;)
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
This is a classic, and it is still my favorite. It does a great job getting my dishes nice and sparkling clean. It has a nice, clean scent. It is easy to find in convenience stores and grocery stores. I highly recommend this as a great dishwashing soap!
donna j.
Star, ID
I have tried other cheaper brands or nobrand dish soap and have come back to Dawn. It works better at cutting grease and I have to use less of it so it last longer. It is more expensive than other brands, but I find its a better value.
Teresa L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this dish detergent!!!! A little goes a long way. Gets grease off dishes. And it also helps to save wildlife. Also will kill fleas on dog or cat instantly when bathed.
Christine D.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I only use the original Dawn! It has kept its promise all of these years! Any products that can be used to help wildlife animals at oils spills is ok in my book. Love Dawn!!
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Dawn for everything, from dishes, to makeup brushes! It definitely cuts out any grease, super effective for many things. The price is ridiculously amazing for what you can use it for. Definitely recommend the blue dawn for many things.
Jacqui O.
Earlville, IL
Dawn is the only Dish Soap I will use. It is a great product for a great price. I use Dawn every single day. Not only does it clean dishes, it can get stains out of clothing.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I've never used any other brand besides dawn. I really like using this for my dishes. Doesn't leave no streaks and cleans well. Very good price for the size that I buy also.
Julie H.
This gets oily greasy stains out of everything. Just soak your stained clothes overnight and it will take away most stains. I love that it's also gently enough to use on animals that have been effected by oil spills in the environment.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?