BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Smells good, gets my dishes clean. Manages to break down any grease and grime. It also smells pretty good, and I haven't noticed that it dries out my hands or anything. It does exactly what you want dish soap to do and doesn't do anything you don't want!
Samira W.
Silver Spring, MD
So my nose can't do strong smells and this is perfect because it has a smell, but its not strong. It makes my hands soft and gets the work done when im trying to clean the dishes. It is good value and not to expensive. I would recommend that you use it.
Violet F.
Columbus
My ultimate favorite dish soap of all time!!! I freaking love this stuff!!! It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering. It cleans very well and it doesn't take much to get the job done. It's super affordable which is a bonus. I would definitely buy it again.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This is the only kind I will buy. I use it in the kitchen, but it's also good for when your dog rolls in something dead or when your husband is disgusting and refuses to wear socks with his shoes. The stinky smells are magically gone. This stuff is a godsend.
Laura Q.
Original may be boring but it gets the job done each and every single time! Not only can this be used as a dishwasher but it's tough on grease so my dad always keeps it in the garage just in case he needs to rinse his hands at any moment after working on cars.
Jessica G.
Best dish soap on the market. Tough on grease and the only dish soap I purchase. Best value for your money. Uses less and lasts longer than others. Most effective and highly recommended!
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Does the job, smells good, and I like the Dawn brand. I couldn't really tell you why. It may have been those ducks covered in oil. ha! Either way, I do tend to stick to Dawn and usually get this one or the clear one that is supposed to be free of scent, etc.
Michelle B.
Anacortes
Ever since I was little my parents only used this brand of dish soap. So now that I have my own home with my husband and children, it's now the only brand I will use! It has a nice fresh scent, and the soap is great at breaking down old, stuck on foods.
Valaree H.
Lufkin, TX
If blue dawn won't get it clean nothing will. It gets rid of grease and oil while still being gentle and good for the environment. It's the only dish soap I use. It can be used anywhere from your dishes to your pets. I won't even try another dish soaps.
Kaylee M.
Milford
Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap that we use. It cuts through all the dirt and grease from my dirty dishes along with dirty hands! We have used this product to not only clean dishes and hands but as well as our vehicles and other furniture in our home.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?