BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best product ever. I've been using Dawn since I was 5. It's not only great for dishes but a variety of other things. Great flea shampoo for animals. Takes the oil out of my husbands oilfield clothes. Nothing's better.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
I love it, the dishes leave it spotless , no need to use lots of it , with a little fat removed completely , you can find in any market and has a incredible price.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
A little goes a long way to getting your dishes clean. This has been my go-to dishwashing soap forever, and I have no plans on switching my loyalty anytime soon.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Although i have tried other brands for my dish washing purposes, i always, i repeat, always go back to using Dawn. I use it to give my dog a bath and use to also clean my makeup brushes. nothing compares to dawn.
Maritza G.
I go through bottles like there's no tomorrow! I love to soak my dishes in Dawn. I also use it to clean makeup brushes. Nice clean scent. The price is just right.
Bailey R.
San Antonio, TX
Not just for dishes!! Mix with hydrogen peroxide and it gets stains out of everything! Mix with baking soda and scrub the bathtub!! Seriously tough on grease, and a bunch on other things too. Versatile and amazing.
Erin M.
We all know that blue dawn in the detergent of choice when helping clean up oil spills; that's why I started using it to begin with. Over the years I've discovered that it's NOT just for dishes and getting crude oil out of little ducklings' downy coats. I use this stuff for all kinds of things.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
Dawn can be used for everything from cleaning dishes, to killing flees on your dog! It is mild enough to not harm you or your children or pets but can get even the heavy duty stuff done! You can even makes BUBBLES!
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
My mom and dad used Dawn to handwash dishes when I was a kid, and I used it now that I'm a mother myself. It is the best at cutting grease, and I also like the fact that dawn helps to rescue animals after oil spills.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
My mom has been using Dawn dish soap for years, and it passed along to me. I've tried other kinds of dish soap and always end back with Dawn. Nothing cuts through the dirt and grease from cooking the way Dawn does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?