BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
My mom and dad used Dawn to handwash dishes when I was a kid, and I used it now that I'm a mother myself. It is the best at cutting grease, and I also like the fact that dawn helps to rescue animals after oil spills.
Genya C.
Best dishwasher soap ever. I use it on dishes, to prevent sink/toilet clogs, to bathe my kids,to make huge soap bubbles, it even works on cats. the two pack with handle is great because I go through a bottle a month.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
Dawn can be used for everything from cleaning dishes, to killing flees on your dog! It is mild enough to not harm you or your children or pets but can get even the heavy duty stuff done! You can even makes BUBBLES!
Jennifer T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I buy this because I think they give to wildlife funds. They help a lot with the oil spills that effect the animals. It does a good job of cutting through grease.
Erin M.
We all know that blue dawn in the detergent of choice when helping clean up oil spills; that's why I started using it to begin with. Over the years I've discovered that it's NOT just for dishes and getting crude oil out of little ducklings' downy coats. I use this stuff for all kinds of things.
Mike C.
Veradale, WA
Great for refilling my scrubbing wand. I normally buy the big bottle then refill this one. Also love the fact that they use this to help clean oil off of animals.
Traci G.
I don't know what it is about blue dawn, but I swear this stuff cleans a million different ways. I use it with vinegar to clean my bathtub, with water to mop my floors, and of course on all of my dishes. I love Dawn.
Selena W.
When it comes to washing dishes there are many options of what to use. I use dawn as it smells good and is not to harsh on my skin. It is also low competitive price for the products. I would recommend it to others.
Erin H.
Groton, CT
This soap works awesome , it makes my hands super soft also . It's cuts through grease and grime on my dishes when I hand wash them , and they feel clean too !!!!
Shenita R.
Love the cleaning ability of Dawn, with its long lasting suds. Easily cleans all of my dishes with just a small squirt and cuts through grease and grime. Very effective and readily available at any grocery store.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?