BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Karey W.
Cleveland, MS
It's gotta be Dawn original! I've tried others but none compare! Dawn is the best at cleaning. It smells great and keeps sudsy. There aren't many things I buy that are name brand if they have a store brand, but this is one of them and it's worth it!
Alyssa M.
Hesperia, CA
Dawn is exellent on OIL STAINS!  Dawn dish soap and some warm water gets them right out! I usually buy the product at Walmart, target, etc. def. effective. The scents are all great, but the original is the best. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn soap really is just the greatest! Every scent I purchase smells awesome and they work fantastic on my dishes. They really get to those built on foods with ease and make our dishes smell great. I appreciate that they aren't too expensive as well.
Cynthia R.
This DAWN product for the dishes is the best soap you can ever get. It is a little on the pricey side but without a doubt worth it. Gets the job done, smells good, gentle with your skin, and it also has DAWN wild life. I love to buy and would recommend to everyone!
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
My family has always used Dawn dish soap. It's strong enough for tough food on dishes but gentle enough not to destroy your skin when you wash dishes. The grease fighting power is also amazing on cleaning my boyfriends hands after he gets home from work.
Anna M.
This is hands down my favorite dish soap. This soap really gets into the pan I am washing and you do not need a lot of the product. The smell is also very nice compared to other dish soap I use. I really like this product and the overall company as well.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
Dawn is absolutely a must have in our generational households! From my great great grandmother and down every powerful and effective household mom in my family has used Dawn! Don't care to try anything else! It works on everything and that works for me!
Chelsea M.
I would give this 10 STARS. If I could. I literally use this for everything, not just dishes! It's so affordable and do most of my cleaning with this one product! From dishes to cleaning my bathroom this stuff is amazing and has a good clean smell! My friends already know how obsessed I am with "blue dawn dish soap" and they've started to follow suit
Amanda T.
Flint, MI
No other dishwashing liquid compares! I've tried many others, but I always go back. It gets rid of the greasy feeling on plastics, gets the stains out, and cleans my dishes very well!
Linsey A.
I like this soap because it doesn't smell like fruit or flowers. I don't like when my soap is like that. I prefer it is be a clean smelling freshness without too many scents and other additives. I am a loyal user of this soap, I definitely buy it time and time again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?