BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Roxy T.
palm desert
A little really does go a long way. I love the smell and I love that it's gentle to use! I even use it for bubble baths too! It makes great bubbles! I have now bought this three times since switching over from other brands. I don't think I will go back!
Vicki D.
This is a really nice dishsoap. I have never had any problems with Dawn. It really helps get my dishes clean and I like how it tackles stuck on food and grease. I usually tend to get the original because some of the other scents can be too much for me.
Chelsea S.
louann
I will never use another brand. this stuff is the best! they all smell so good too! my favorite is the Dawn escapes, New Zealand Springs scent. it is very very effective. I use it everyday and am so happy with it. I recommend every one to use this brand!
Kayla F.
I have always purchased DAWN I love this product. DAWN is tough on grease and a little goes a long way. Good value not pricey at all. Does not dry out my hands either thats a huge plus. It can also get stains out of laundry. I would recommend to others.
Alexandra H.
Greenwood, IN
I will use no other dish soap. It is super affordable, does a great job of cutting through grime, and smells great! Here is a great tip-Dawn gets out annoying stains on my kids clothes (mud, chocolate) better than many other stain removers I have tried!
Crystal G.
I like how Dawn products make my hands feel, while at the same time how thoroughly it cleanses my dishes. I don't feel like I need to use a lot of Dawn when it comes to cleaning roasting pans or casserole dishes. Hot water and a few drops go a long way.
Zanetta W.
Great dishwashing soap! Gentle enough to wash hands with, but tough enough to get crusty food off of any utensils or kitchen ware. I even used this to clean my beauty blender and it truly cleaned all the makeup off of it as well as other makeup brushes.
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
The best dish soap out there to break up any greasy mess. I buy a big bottle every time at Costco to save money (and it will sometimes be on sale) and it lasts quite a while. It has a nice, fresh scent that is not too strong. I will continue to purchase.
Holly S.
Mastic
I love blue dawn because it is multifunctional! Not only does it do a supurbe job cleaning my dishwater but I also use it occasional on my pets to remove any fleas!! It is animal safe and the most effective wash I have used on my cats to get rid of pests
Christine H.
Jeannette, PA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! This is the only dish soap I will buy and use, I think I've been using it for over 10 years, and I haven't switched or changed once from this brand, I buy it in bulk from Sam's club.It cleans oil and grease like no other dish soap, it smells great, I always buy the blue color. It's also great for removing oil stains from clothes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?