BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
The only dish deteregent my household uses. Not only is it great for dishes but believe it or not, if your dog has fleas, this is a great soap to clean them with!
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best product ever. I've been using Dawn since I was 5. It's not only great for dishes but a variety of other things. Great flea shampoo for animals. Takes the oil out of my husbands oilfield clothes. Nothing's better.
Lorena b.
Longview, TX
I love this. Ive been using this since Ive been married and its almost a decade. i will never switch dish soap. very affordable. great scent. gives that clean finish. come in varieties of scents. i do recommend this
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
A little goes a long way to getting your dishes clean. This has been my go-to dishwashing soap forever, and I have no plans on switching my loyalty anytime soon.
Genya C.
Best dishwasher soap ever. I use it on dishes, to prevent sink/toilet clogs, to bathe my kids,to make huge soap bubbles, it even works on cats. the two pack with handle is great because I go through a bottle a month.
Maritza G.
I go through bottles like there's no tomorrow! I love to soak my dishes in Dawn. I also use it to clean makeup brushes. Nice clean scent. The price is just right.
Laura F.
This is a great dishwashing detergent. It cleans all of our dishes well and it has a nice scent to it. We buy it at our local supermarket and it is easy to locate.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, FL
Dawn can be used for everything from cleaning dishes, to killing flees on your dog! It is mild enough to not harm you or your children or pets but can get even the heavy duty stuff done! You can even makes BUBBLES!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing cleans my dishes better than dawn. I only buy this because why change something that works. I love the smell and it leaves my dishes as clean as a whistle.
Erin M.
We all know that blue dawn in the detergent of choice when helping clean up oil spills; that's why I started using it to begin with. Over the years I've discovered that it's NOT just for dishes and getting crude oil out of little ducklings' downy coats. I use this stuff for all kinds of things.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?