BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I will not buy any other dish soap ever again. I love dawn. It doesn't take a lot to clean a lot of dishes. It wipes away grease no problem. A little bottle goes a long way. One tiny little drop to get the job done. I highly recommend using dawn and only dawn. ❤❤❤❤
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Emily P.
Can't say anything wrong with this. A little goes a long way and this soap gets very sudsie which I like. I'm also a fan of the advertising, with the duck. I hope that campaign is honest because it definitely swayed me a little bit. Overall great soap and branding.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
The best dish soap you can buy. It seriously cuts through the toughest of grease and it's the only dish soap that actually gets my dishes clean. I refuse to buy any other brand and I only stick with the original blue as I feel it works better than the scented formulas.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
Hands down the best soap. I use it for dishes, cleaning the tubs, even washing the dog once. It always works extremely well while requiring very little product per use. One bottle will last a long time, which is a huge plus for those of us who are budget conscious.
Heather L.
I use this stuff everyday leaves my dishes sparkling and smelling clean! Also you can use it to kill fleas on animals just let it sit on your pet for about 5 minutes and those suckers fall off like flies. I will continue buying this brand because I love it so much!
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent, it cuts through any amount of stuck on food/grease and I love that they currently give proceeds to help animals :) I love that Dawn has so many other uses too - mainly as part of my homemade makeup brush cleaner!
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
I try other brands, but nothing really compares to Dawn. I swear, its the only soap that actually works.. it de-greases pans for you, just let it soak for a bit, and there is not much scrubbing to do at all. Smell is pleasant, it's priced well and i love it!!
Odeimi H.
Malabar
Love dawn i use it for everything in my household. It's a great product and the price is just right. Removes all grease from dishes. I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes and it works wonders. Definitely would recommend Dawn over and over again.
Valyn J.
Mega Parent Expert
I use the original scented dawn dish liquid because it works the best. It cuts through greasy messes and cleans the best out of all others I have tried. The smell is really nice and you really can't beat the price for getting the best clean. I always buy this one.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?