BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cindy G.
Ontario, CA
The only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they work ok but I feel dawn really takes out the touch grease. Plus you really don't need that much to do a lot. All scents are amazing and the price is good as well
Mariana M.
Phoenix, Az
Giving this soap a 5 star! Love using this dish soap not only does it smell great it works absolutely great and leaves dishes clean! Good price for a great quality.
Frances D.
Rialto, CA
Cleans great, foams/lathers alot to clean without having to use too much product. Multi purpose product also, not only for dishes but can Also be used as pest repellent, hard water and shower stains, hair dye removal
Jessica K.
Marathon, WI
I have been cleaning up the inside of the house my in laws are purchasing and came across a total grease mess on the side of the oven, and dawn was the ONLY thing that would take it off. It's the only dish soap I use!
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I have tried so many different types of dish soap and I found this is the best. Cleans right through grease, rinsed clean. Also great for cleaning paint brushes and multiple other uses. Better than Ajax and Palmolive
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Amazing! So many uses other than just washing dishes! Gets rid of fleas, can be used to remove certain stains. Such an awesome product and also works great on dishes. Gentle enough for all to use! Perfect
For pet baths.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When it comes to dishwasher, my family and I like to buy dawn because it makes more bubbles and it lasts more. It cleans the dishes easy and they don't end up greasy.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
This is the greatest detergent out there. Besides washing dishes, this is great to add to greasy laundry. My mom uses on my dad's work clothes and the oil stains come right out!
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
This is the best dish soap. If I ever had something with oil and grease this cuts right through it with ease. Not only that but I love what they do for the animals.
Nancy C.
Dawn liquid dish detergent is the only dish brand I only use. I love the way it works I really recommend it. I buy it at Costco and I like the way it smells and how it works on cleaned dishes too. You need to try it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?