BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kay G.
Ironton, OH
I use this dishwashing liquid for more than just dishwashing. I use it for different cleaning projects, as well. It has a very pleasant scent and I bought it at WalMart. It is very affordable and very effective. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Michelle B.
Anacortes
Ever since I was little my parents only used this brand of dish soap. So now that I have my own home with my husband and children, it's now the only brand I will use! It has a nice fresh scent, and the soap is great at breaking down old, stuck on foods.
Danielle M.
Colo, IA
Blue Dawn is magical as there is almost nothing that this product cannot clean, while also being gentle on hands. I buy mine in bulk as I use it to clean everything as it works miracles and smells great doing so. I would definitely recommend to everybody.
Autumn R.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid original scent is my favorite dish soap. I don't use any other brand. It washes my dishes so clean and smells so fresh! I will buy this product again. Dawn gets rid of oils and grease so nicely. Dawn also helps animals! (:
Laura Q.
Original may be boring but it gets the job done each and every single time! Not only can this be used as a dishwasher but it's tough on grease so my dad always keeps it in the garage just in case he needs to rinse his hands at any moment after working on cars.
Kaylee M.
Milford
Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap that we use. It cuts through all the dirt and grease from my dirty dishes along with dirty hands! We have used this product to not only clean dishes and hands but as well as our vehicles and other furniture in our home.
Valaree H.
Lufkin, TX
If blue dawn won't get it clean nothing will. It gets rid of grease and oil while still being gentle and good for the environment. It's the only dish soap I use. It can be used anywhere from your dishes to your pets. I won't even try another dish soaps.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
A little bit goes a long way. The scent is pleasant and a little bit of product can clean multiple dishes and pots/pans. It cuts grease easily and effectively, and leaves dishes sparkling clean. The product is gentle on skin, and does not cause rashes.
Elisa O.
I use this soap to clean everything, not just my dishes. It really cuts down on everything, it leaves my tub squeaky clean! Nothing is better than the blue Dawn that's for sure. You will not regret using this soap. If you want a clean house, purchase Dawn!
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I don't use anything except the blue dawn. It's worked for my home dishes, worked for the bar I run with the small amounts we need to wash by hand, and it's worked for sensitive skin that I have that gets dry. I don't use any gloves with it and it's great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?