BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11966)
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I like to use. I normally buy the big bottle of it and it last a very long time. I hate buying the cheaper brands. Dawn is more expensive but its last ALOT longer and goes a lot further because its concentrated. So you use less, and when I buy a cheaper brand you have to use a whole lot more. Its suds up a lot, and I feel like its the best at lifting stuck on food off silver wear, plates, or pans. And I believe that it's the best at making sure my dishes are clean and leaves absolutely no germs behind.
Anita V.
I have been using Dawn dish soap for years. I always buy the original. Dawn dish soap is great on many things besides dishes. I have found many uses for Dawn dish soap including washing the car washing my dog if he has grease on him my husband has showered with Dawn dish soap for years after working on cars. Dawn dish soap has been tried and true in my house over and over again. I have tried other dish soaps and nothing compares to Dawn nothing I will recommend this product and I will always by the Dawn original dish soap
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
I am a huge fan of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid. My mom used Dawn when I was a kid and now that I am an adult,  we both use it! It is very effective with its extraordinary cleaning power. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime, yet it is very gentle on your hands and skin. You do not need a lot to get a good lather. Just a few drops will provide a great amount of suds to get your dinner dishes sparkling clean! I highly recommend Dawn Dish soap and I will continue to use now and forever!
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
Dawn makes really great dish washing liquid. It takes so little product and it makes a great sudsy lather. If any of you are old enough to remember the og commercials that said "Dawn takes grease right out of your way", that is also very true. If I need to soak and dishes in the sink before they go into the dishwasher I add a drop of Dawn and it will help break anything down, especially butter, olive oil, etc. I love that aspect! And the fact that Dawn donates product to be used for wildlife/oil spill cleanup? That is a big deal!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the good old original blue dawn. It works great on greasy dishes and pans. It is an even better stain remover. If you have oil stains like my husband gets at work from cars this will get them out every time. I've tried other stain removers made for tough stains and nothing works as well as rubbing in a dab of dawn and letting it sit for 30 min before washing.
Ashley C.
This is my favorite dish soap. It works, on absolutely everything. I am talking burned on, baked on, scorched pots, greasy fryups, oily searing, smoothie machine, juicer strainer, you name it, this will take it off. AND you can wash baby ducks in it, so it's definitely gentle on the skin. You can also feel good about purchasing this product, since they donate to oil spill cleanups to help save wildlife. There is not a single downside here. Plus, this formula is twice as strong, so the same bottle lasts even longer!
Monique F.
Vernon, CT
A couple of drops and BAM!!! My pans, knives and wine glasses are cleaned. (The others go in the dish washer) I also use on my rabbit when he was sick with diarrhea. Safe and gentle for him. Also I use once and while on top of my head as shampoo to cut the grease out! Works wonders
Cheyenne R.
Ilo usually get this brand for many reasons. Mix it with apple cider vinegar and a little bit of water and put it in your sink or on the counter and flies and fruit flies will go to it and die. If you wash your dog in this stuff or cat, bye bye flees and ticks! It kills them off completely! I also only buy the ones that donate some of the money to helping clean animals harmed by oil spills.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
This soap is awesome! There are a million different soaps that have great designs and smell nice, but this one takes the cake. It cleans great and is so affordable. I can bathe my dogs with it and if they ever have a flea or tick, for some reason it gets rid of them. When I went to petsmart and asked for a good dog shampoo they recommended this product lol. Totally multi purpose!
Kim S.
Morristown, TN
My all time favorite dish liquid, I have tried others but they are not the same or do they produce the same results. I also like  the fact that they help the environment.  The commercials are true, Dawn will cut through industrial style of oil. We had a kitten to fall in a small batch of oil that was being prepped for recycling and we washed her in Dawn and let her soak and it took it off  from her.It's hard to find products that do exactly what they are advertised to do. Keep up the good work.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?