BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA
"Blue" Dawn has been my go-to dish soap for years!!! The scent is great and you can use it for so. much. more than just washing your dishes! It is great at removing grease stains (or just about any stain for that matter) and you just can not beat the price! Highly recommend!
Jessica S.
St Paul, MN
After trying this our family won't use anything else. This smells great, cleans phenomenally, and cleans FAST!! My daughter who now is in college seems to find way to steal my bottle every time she is home! This was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I tried it!
Gina F.
Green Bay, WI
I stand by the original when it comes to Dawn! This cuts through grease and keeps my hands clean while doing dishes. I love the amount of suds it provides and the way it makes my dishes clean. I think the value for the cost is fantastic and will continue to buy this product.
Kristin S.
Florence, AL
My mother always used Dawn in the kitchen growing up. If she ever ventured to a different brand, she would end up complaining about it and throwing it out. Dawn is the best dish soap I have used. It easily cuts grease with minimal scrubbing. I also use it on clothing stains.
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
Dawn is the brand I always come back to and the one I always repurchase. It is not watery and it holds up as far as bubbles and soaping action. It does definitely cut the grease. It is a good value most times and sometimes I get it on sale. I will continue to purchase Dawn!
Jazmin M.
I'm not a picky person, Accept when it comes to soap. if you can shell out the $6-8 for a big bottle it's worth every penny. A little goes a long way and the dishes end up squeaky clean. Sorry but other dish-washing liquids don't even compare. i only ever buy Dawn Dish Soap
Sherry U.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this for years, and I can,t imagine switching to anything else! It cuts grease better than anything else I have ver used. So well in fact that I also use it to pre-treat collars and cuffs, and the wash hair brushes and combs. I recommend Dawn with no hesitation.
Fior M.
Sparks, NV
I loove dawn. I use to buy whatever cheap dishwashing soap but this one made me realize they're not all the same this one actually lasts longer. A little of dawn goes a long way making it worth the value. You use less and cuts through grease & cleans better than any others.
Ja'Nae L.
I love this soap because it cleans very well and you only need a little bit because it goes a long way. Also you can use this soap for other things like tough stains in the Toliet or grease stains in and around the oven. As a bonus its not as harsh as the concentrated soap.
Jennifer N.
This dish soap has served our family for years. Not only does it do a great job with dishes but it's perfect for washing pets as it's a flea deterrent. You don't need to use a lot no matter what you are washing. A little goes a long way and thus is extremely cost effective.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?