BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Cheyenne J.
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll ever use! The price is affordable and it doesn't smell bad like other soaps. It doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy and dirty!
Tracy E.
Does anyone ever have anything bad to say about this soap? It gets the grease off, and it leaves the dishes feeling clean and smelling nice. It's not too harsh on the hands either. I buy mine at target It's cheap and works. The perfect combination.
Marley S.
I am currently using this and I had this since last semester in the fall and I am only half way today. It is just myself that uses it for my dishes. It gets all the sticky food off and washes very welll. It leaves the dishes looking new and smelling good.
shelby j.
New braunfels, tx
This is my go to dish soap. It cleans so well and I am never disappointed. You can buy it anywhere. Dawn is affordable and effective. The pros are you can use it for just about anything. We have even used it to bathe the dog. I would definitely recommend.
taylor m.
Wentzville, MO
I have to hand wash my dishes in my apartment, but I never worry about the cleanliness of my dishes because of this soap. It doesn't have any sort of strange scent and it always does a nice job of cleaning my dishes. I will definitely be buying it again!
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I use this not only to clean my dishes, but to get stains out of clothing and carpet. It gets grease off of hands and has a nice scent. It is affordable and works absolutely amazing. I wont use another product over this. I would recommend this to others.
Tina B.
Louisville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just love using dawn. It is the only dish soap I will use. I love the scent and how it cuts oil and grease.I feel like my dishes are so clean after using. I find the price affordable. We normally pick it up at walmart and would recommend it to others
Brittany W.
Marshall
I use this product everyday! It works great at getting tough dishes clean without being tough on my hand! I love that you can get this product at almost any store. It comes in multiple scents that all smell great! This is the only dish soap that I buy!
Megan M.
Puyallup
Dawn is where it’s at! I love the original scent it has! It lasts a long time because you don’t need a lot! Great price for the value! It’s impecable at fighting those greasy dishes! I even use it to clean my showers/tubs! I would highly recommend this!
Pauline D.
Summerville, SC
Dawn products are my favorite because I know it’ll get all the funk and impurities out of my dishes plus it works so well I even use it on my car and to wash my children’s toys so the fact that I can get diferente type of uses out of it is a major plus.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?