BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Dawn is the only dish soap we use in our house. It does a fantastic job getting dishes clean. Plus...there are so many other uses for the soap as well. I'll never go without it!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is hands down the best and most effective dish soap there is. A little bit goes a long way. It definitely gets tough stuff off of my dishes and bakeware.
ANNETTE T.
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT ALL MY LIFE. IT CLEANS GREASE BETTER THAN ANY PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED. I PURCHASE IT AT WAL-MART. I HAVE ALWAYS USED IT FOR MY POTS AND PANS AND THEY ALWAYS COME PERFECTLY CLEAN. I WILL ALWAYS PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
Carissa C.
I love dawn soap!! The price is amazing and it's good for everything from cleaning dishes to giving your dog a bath when you need to! I buy it at any local store even Walmart, depends on where I am, I buy it over and over and will forever!
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I've been using this brand of dish washing detergent for YEARS1 Sometimes for extra cleanness I add a little Clorox Bleach. After I use DAWN it does cause my fingers to become ashy/dry, but it serves its purpose and get the job done. 10/10
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Dawn Original Dishwashing Liquid can be used for many things! It's gentle on your hands if washing dishes. If you have pets and live in a warm environment when you bath them use Dawn Original and it will kill all fleas and gentle on the pet.
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
I'm an oil painter and I use this soap to get my paints and mediums off my hands, my clothes and other surfaces. It removes them quickly and easily. I also don't have a dish washer but with dawn I know my dishes are really getting clean.
Leigh P.
The best dishwashing liquid I've ever used so far! I will prefer this than other brands; though a little pricey but still I am satisfied with the result. Really worth to buy.
Brenda a.
I LOVE dawn best dish soap ever it takes all the mix smells left behind . Takes all the fat out I even use it with my clothes when I have a stain and it works best product ever
Mackenzie H.
PA
I cook a lot and I cook with a lot of oils and this stuff takes all of the oil off instantly! I love this stuff it's so classic but it's so great and I highly highly recommend it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?