BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
There are so many good purposes for this soap! They clean the dishes really good, and I have found it to be helpful with dogs too. They get rid of fleas and helps keep them away. I purchased at the local grocery store where I live and the price was not bad at all.
Brooke W.
My go to for dishes and greasy cleanups! I love this product. I usually buy it from Walmart or Target. Cleans of grease better than any dish soap I have found. It's a fair priced item and good for the money and goes a long way. I would recommend it to others!
Kandy O.
This is one of the best dish detergent liquids that I have ever used and is a staple at my house. It removes grease from all sorts of things and leaves dishes clean. You can also use on pets to keep fleas away if you have to use in a pinch. Highly recommended.
Kelly H.
Charlotte, NC
This is such a versatile product! It's one of the best cleaners to have around the house. I use it on everything from really dirty dishes to car wheels to my hair! Yes, my hair! It's very gentle on skin so you don't have to worry about having harsh chemicals. I love that they help clean oil spills and wash animals with this! It's a must have for everyday life.
Krishuna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this detergent so much. it's inexpensive and only a small amount can last you a really long time. this detergent is very effective when cleaning your dishes. on the plus side, its very soft. I would buy this again and I would recommend using this.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This is the only kind I will buy. I use it in the kitchen, but it's also good for when your dog rolls in something dead or when your husband is disgusting and refuses to wear socks with his shoes. The stinky smells are magically gone. This stuff is a godsend.
Violet F.
Columbus
My ultimate favorite dish soap of all time!!! I freaking love this stuff!!! It has a nice scent that isn't overpowering. It cleans very well and it doesn't take much to get the job done. It's super affordable which is a bonus. I would definitely buy it again.
Samira W.
Silver Spring, MD
So my nose can't do strong smells and this is perfect because it has a smell, but its not strong. It makes my hands soft and gets the work done when im trying to clean the dishes. It is good value and not to expensive. I would recommend that you use it.
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Smells good, gets my dishes clean. Manages to break down any grease and grime. It also smells pretty good, and I haven't noticed that it dries out my hands or anything. It does exactly what you want dish soap to do and doesn't do anything you don't want!
Jessica G.
Best dish soap on the market. Tough on grease and the only dish soap I purchase. Best value for your money. Uses less and lasts longer than others. Most effective and highly recommended!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?