BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Frances D.
Rialto, CA
Cleans great, foams/lathers alot to clean without having to use too much product. Multi purpose product also, not only for dishes but can Also be used as pest repellent, hard water and shower stains, hair dye removal
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Seriously though, is there any other product out there that cleans dishes quite like dawn? Sure I will go out and buy the cheaper products (off brand/store brand) but nothing works quite as well as Dawn. Love this stuff!
Nicole D.
This works great for dishes, but it's also amazing for my boyfriend to watch his hands after working on his car. It works great to remove the oil and black built up.
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI
Dawn dish soap is the BEST ever! I love that they support wildlife. I not only use this to clean my dishes but I use this as a all over, general cleaner. It is the best cleaner for the stove and oven. Drizzle the soap all over and let it set, take a wet sponge and scrub. You don't even need to scrub hard.
Nichollette M.
Ochelata, Ok
Absolutely love Dawn Original dish soap. The scent is refreshing, not too strong, but there. It gets the job done with very little compared to other bargain brands.
Linda S.
Not only is it great at cutting grease, but I have gotten years-old stains out of clothes with Dawn/hydrogen peroxide mix and red juice stains out of the carpet when I use Dawn mixed with a few other household staples.
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I have tried so many different types of dish soap and I found this is the best. Cleans right through grease, rinsed clean. Also great for cleaning paint brushes and multiple other uses. Better than Ajax and Palmolive
Carol A.
Freehold, NJ
Smells great and cleans dishes without using the whole bottle. I also love how they use this soap to get oil off of the animals in the ocean. this soap is also cheap and almost always there are coupons in the Sunday paper
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When it comes to dishwasher, my family and I like to buy dawn because it makes more bubbles and it lasts more. It cleans the dishes easy and they don't end up greasy.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
Dawn is the only dishsoap that I think I will ever buy. It works really well and you don't need a lot. One little drop goes a long way! I also love how it smells. I don't think I've come across a scent that I don't like.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?