BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I have always used Dawn dish soap. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to Dawn. My husband washes our vehicles with it and it makes them shine like new. I even use it to bath my dog and it makes her coat so shiny and smelling good. I will never switch to anything else. I am a very loyal customer to Dawn.
Debbie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dawn dish soap ensures there will no grease left behind on your dishes.
When there are greasy spots on clothing, I put a little dawn on the spot before placing the item in the washing machine. Clothes come out clean every time.
Julianna E.
Clovis, CA
I really like this dish soap. It smells good and doesn't make your hands dry or cracked. This soap also works Really well to get grease/oil off of dishes. I also like how this soap only needs a little to wash a bunch of dishes.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will use. Not sure why but I feel like it's the only one that gets things clean. No fuss, no grease, no residue. I buy it in the huge container and refill!
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Dawn is probably one of my favorite soaps, not only to wash dishes but I also use it to help clean the carpets, couches, and clothes! We also use it on our pup when we give her a bath and it always helps protect her from fleas.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My go to dishwashing liquid! I always grab this at Walmart whenever I run out! The original scent is my favorite and I know I'm using the best cleaning product with Dawn.
Janice L.
If it's safe enough for young animals and kittens and puppies (I used to work at an animal hospital) then I'm comfortable with using it to clean up anything I eat off of.
Lauren L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There's a reason this is a classic. It is a tough detergent that gets rid of all grime and food. It's also a great multipurpose cleaner when mixed with water and vinegar.
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Cindy V.
Ventura, CA
This soap last a very long time. Cleans all my dish very well no grease or oils or stains left behind. But part helps animals from oil spills and young animals with fles
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?