BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Excellent dish liquid and great for washing the dogs too! Yes, Dawn is great at breaking up grease; but it's also great for washing dogs (and cats if you're brave) to immediately kill fleas. The only down side is that if you use daily with bare hands, your skin might get dry.
Drew M.
Huntington, WV
Let me be clear, if anyone tells you that whatever brand they use is just as good as dawn, never trust them again because they are liars! There is no company or product that can compare to the effectiveness of dawn. Completely unmatched and not even expensive anyway!
Jessie S.
This is the best dishwash ever! And you can even wash your pets with it! Smells clean and gets all the grease and grime off super quick! Highly recommend! I like to use this soap with a rough sponge for best results!
Tori P.
Atlanta
We love using Dawn in our house because it's a multipurpose cleaner! The dishes come out clean and sparkling, washing hands with this doesn't dry your hands out, and we can use this to bathe our dogs! It doesn't dry out their skin either and helps block out fleas.
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
i only use dawn dish soup for my dishes and i use it to wash my dog and to spot treat my clothes and it is a good price and a smells good i would buy it again! it is very effective and i will keep buying it for al my needs! its is the best i have tried  cuts oil well!
Andrea L.
Portland, OR
Love Dawn for everything. It's tough and gentle at the same time. It cleans my dishes well and suds up as much as I want. I've even used it to clean stains on my laundry. The only thing I don't like is the price, it's expensive so I always wait for a sale and a coupon.
Karen M.
Bell, CA
i love Dawn! its awesome! with just a little drop it really cleans all your dishes! it last long and it really makes it easier to clean the dishes!  wouldn't t change it at all. it doesn't give my hands a rash or anything like that. i truly recommend it to everyone
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap I use in my house. For one I love the smell, the price is just right. But the real reason is because it's used to help animals in crisis from oil spills. And it's so gentle on my hands. I don't have a dish washer so I am always doing dishes.
Shanda C.
Charleston,WV
This is my favorite Dawn Dish liquid by far. I love how it only takes a little bit compared to others to cut the greasiness off of my dishes. I also found it for a great deal of only $1.00 for the smaller size at my Dollar Tree so it's definitely worth stocking up on.
Keflyn D.
Love this product for not just dishes but for everything. I have pet birds who are very sensitive to smells and chemicals and dawn dish Soap is safe to use in their food containers and in just about everything! Great product great price and would recommend too anybody.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?