BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amy W.
Best EVERYTHING product! Cleans out grease stains in clothes, betadine/iodine spills on tennis shoes and even soap scum in the shower! A little Dawn and the stain is gone!
Elisabeth E.
New Lisbon, WI
Dawn dish soap is the BEST ever! I love that they support wildlife. I not only use this to clean my dishes but I use this as a all over, general cleaner. It is the best cleaner for the stove and oven. Drizzle the soap all over and let it set, take a wet sponge and scrub. You don't even need to scrub hard.
Molly V.
Minneapolis, MN
The only dish soap I like to use for my dishes. We don't have a dishwasher so everything is washed by hand! This leaves my dishes clean without a residue! Leaves my hands not too dried out out I wash without gloves!
Brittany H.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Seriously though, is there any other product out there that cleans dishes quite like dawn? Sure I will go out and buy the cheaper products (off brand/store brand) but nothing works quite as well as Dawn. Love this stuff!
Shaniqua O.
I love this detergent I'm able to buy it at Family Dollar sometimes they have the 2 pack for $5 8 kids out grease stains quickly I feel it doesn't show which will soon be mixed with bleach to wash and soap dishes in
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
I really like this particular brand of dish soap. I like that it doesn't leave a scent on the dishes, unlike other soaps on the market. no one wants to eat off a dish that smells of reminiscing green apple soap scent.
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
When it comes to dishwasher, my family and I like to buy dawn because it makes more bubbles and it lasts more. It cleans the dishes easy and they don't end up greasy.
Shannon M.
Dallas, TX
Gets the grease off your dishes!!! I hate doing the dishing and I don't ever have time for scrubbing!!! Dawn makes my life easy, cleans for me so I don't have to scrub!! And doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps!!
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
This soap is amazing. It's multipurpose and it works on tough stuff. I use it with vingar and it gets the soap scum out of my shower better than bathroom cleaner. I buy it from walmart and i do reccomend it to others
Jamie D.
Can't be beat!! Very concentrated. We just use the small bottle because we don't wash hands or dishes mostly. Just big pans and such. Will last a long time. Great value
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?