BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Sam B.
My husband is a mechanic and well this is out go to for his hands and even work clothes .. Also great for killing fleas on your pet!! And it cleans your dishes well
Shannon M.
Dallas, TX
Gets the grease off your dishes!!! I hate doing the dishing and I don't ever have time for scrubbing!!! Dawn makes my life easy, cleans for me so I don't have to scrub!! And doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps!!
Kellianne W.
Dawn holds a lather really well. You don't need to constantly add more to the sponge and a small amount goes a long way. The consistency is thick and a large bottle from a club store like Costco lasts several months.
Shaniqua O.
I love this detergent I'm able to buy it at Family Dollar sometimes they have the 2 pack for $5 8 kids out grease stains quickly I feel it doesn't show which will soon be mixed with bleach to wash and soap dishes in
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Dawn really cuts the grease on your dishes. A small amount produces lots of suds. There are almost always coupons, and it comes in every size bottle you could want.
Sally R.
Platte City, MO
I use the plain Dawn for everything from hand washing my dishes to mixing it with apple cider vinegar and cleaning my shower. There are so many uses for it I can't list them all. It doesn't leave my hands dry, either.
Melody D.
Dawn dish washing liquid has always been a favorite of mine! It's great for cleaning dishes and removing grease. Not only do I use it for dishes but also to get rid of stains in clothing. Dawn works wonders all around.
Frances D.
Rialto, CA
Cleans great, foams/lathers alot to clean without having to use too much product. Multi purpose product also, not only for dishes but can Also be used as pest repellent, hard water and shower stains, hair dye removal
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
Love this dishwashing liquid. It really gets the oil off all the dishes. Never really found another dishwashing liquid I like more. This one just gets its job done.
Jessica K.
Marathon, WI
I have been cleaning up the inside of the house my in laws are purchasing and came across a total grease mess on the side of the oven, and dawn was the ONLY thing that would take it off. It's the only dish soap I use!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?