BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Christina N.
Hartselle, AL
Absolute favorite dish soap! A little really does go a LONG way! My I've gotten all of my friends to switch from other brands to Dawn and they all tell me that they will NEVER use anything else!
Beth M.
Granite City, IL
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Amber I.
Fort Rucker, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I will never use another dish soap if I can help it. I love how I can pour this dish soap and warm water in a pan that has caked on food and after about 5 minutes later it all comes right off. My mom recommended this dish soap to me and I'll recommend it to everyone else!
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite dish soap and it's very easy on the skin. I always have this in my house and they even use it to get the oil off of wildlife animals so that makes it 1 million times better!
Justyna D.
Palm Coast
It's not only great for dishes but when your pet has flees too. You do not need a lot of it to get your dishes clean a little goes a long way. I got my last bottle in Walmart when our puppy ended up with a flea 2 washes and he was clean now my dishes are sparkly clean too
Jessica B.
Tucson
I've used Dawn my entire life I love the smell I love the power that it has on cutting Grease and removing crud from my dishes it works on cutting automotive grease on my husband's hands after he works on the car and compared to the other soaps I always come back to this one
Aubrey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my favorite brand and type of soap! I think it effectively cleans almost anything and it smells great. Plus it's a great price for how much you get! You can buy it almost anywhere.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the only brand I will buy! The off brands don't do it justice! It lasts a forever since a lot goes a long way. And talk about a stain remover! Dawn is the only thing I have been able to remove set it, already washed, stains! I always have a bottle at home.
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
Dawn always gets rid of the oil from dishes, bubbles nicely, and lasts a long time. It only takes a little bit to complete a sink full of dishes. Dawn is very nice on the skin too, it must have softening agents in it or something of the like. I really enjoy this product.
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Excellent dish liquid and great for washing the dogs too! Yes, Dawn is great at breaking up grease; but it's also great for washing dogs (and cats if you're brave) to immediately kill fleas. The only down side is that if you use daily with bare hands, your skin might get dry.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?