BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
Works just as well as you would think a dishwasher soap would. Nothing special about it. The off brands can be just as good as the name brand. Works well, and gets everything off.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
The best dishwashing soap! Cleans dishes so quickly and don't have to use as much soap. Because of that it's actually cheaper than other brands. I love the original scent of this.
Alana V.
Watson
This can literally be used for everything! Cleaning dishes, the car, and the dog. The classic blue is great for killing fleas. I buy the huge one for a fair price at sams club. This soap leaves my dishes smelling fresh. I only buy this brand :)
lindsay F.
I love this type of soap that helps clean up dishes and helps get all that nasty mess off if your dishes it works great it's also a good price you can almost find it at any store
Sarenna G.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this dish soap. I never use another. It's great at getting food off. I don't have to soak it for very long before I'm able to get the food all off. This is a great product.
gabriela l.
Modesto, CA
I have been using Dawn products for years. I have tried other brands and always seem to regret it and go back to my amazing Dawn. Love all the new scents they have. Very effective dishwashing soap gets rid of all the grease. Great price also!
Kristie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap i use and have used for over 10 years. The only product that actually cleans greesey pans. I even bath my dogs with it. It doesn't harm them and it kills the fleas.
Tamlin S.
Sparta, TN
Dawn is a great multi purpose product. Works on dishes as well as windows and other cleaning needs. Pleasant scent and great value. I usually purchase this a the dollar store. No negative comments on this product, I have used this for years
Queen S.
I have been using this product since i first started washing dishes as a child. This is a great product and i love the way it smells. It does the job well and leaves dishes very clean. It could be a little cheaper but i will never stop using it.
Dulcie M.
This is my go to dish soap. We've tried "cheaper" dish soaps and were very dissatisfied. Dawn works great. A little goes a long way. We are looking to try method or another more natural, less chemical product but we'll see because we do like dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?