BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Emily P.
Can't say anything wrong with this. A little goes a long way and this soap gets very sudsie which I like. I'm also a fan of the advertising, with the duck. I hope that campaign is honest because it definitely swayed me a little bit. Overall great soap and branding.
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
I try other brands, but nothing really compares to Dawn. I swear, its the only soap that actually works.. it de-greases pans for you, just let it soak for a bit, and there is not much scrubbing to do at all. Smell is pleasant, it's priced well and i love it!!
Odeimi H.
Malabar
Love dawn i use it for everything in my household. It's a great product and the price is just right. Removes all grease from dishes. I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes and it works wonders. Definitely would recommend Dawn over and over again.
Valyn J.
I use the original scented dawn dish liquid because it works the best. It cuts through greasy messes and cleans the best out of all others I have tried. The smell is really nice and you really can't beat the price for getting the best clean. I always buy this one.
Does exactly what it says! Fights tough stains, and cuts through grease with a breeze. It lathers up fast, and smells good. I use it as hand wash at times, because it's gentle to the skin. My every day dish soap.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
The best dish soap you can buy. It seriously cuts through the toughest of grease and it's the only dish soap that actually gets my dishes clean. I refuse to buy any other brand and I only stick with the original blue as I feel it works better than the scented formulas.
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
This stuff works great! I use it for dishes, but I also use it for anxiety. If you put some of the blue dawn dish soap in a baggie (it has to be blue dawn) and freeze it, as soon as you put it on the bridge of your nose it calms you down and lowers your heart rate. It's amazing.
Heather L.
I use this stuff everyday leaves my dishes sparkling and smelling clean! Also you can use it to kill fleas on animals just let it sit on your pet for about 5 minutes and those suckers fall off like flies. I will continue buying this brand because I love it so much!
Jessica R.
Pineville, LA
This is the best for multi tasking. I use it to cut the grease on clothes before washing as a pretreatment for grass stains. It smells good highly concentrated does great breaking up grease on dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?