BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Kim P.
Hanahan, SC
Long lasting because you don't need a lot for it to do the job. Gentle on hands, but able to remove tough stains and grease from pots. Plus I love that the company is good for the environment and the animals after an oil spill.
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
Dawn is the best at cutting grease. I wish they did not get rid of the one with the oxy-clean in it because that removed stains from plastic storage containers but oh well... this is still my favorite brand and won't use any other.
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the best sigh soap in my opinion. I like the original scent because it is not over barring. Degreases greasy pots and pans with ease. Always leaves the dishes clean.
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Not only does this get almost everything off my dishes, it also helps when my husband has washed and dried chapstick in our clothes. Put some on a shirt and scrub it in pop it back in the washer, then good as new.....works great!!!
Synnamin F.
Great at handling greasy dishes, definitely a favorite as far as dish soaps. Recently I've been purchasing Dawn and the prifinal scent is still my favorite one. In love.
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Your typical dish washing soap. Smells good and does the job of cleaning off dishes. It lathers really well and my dishes always feel and look squeaky clean after using.
Brandy  M.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love dawn. I always used it growing up in my parents house and now use it in my own home. It is effective on grease and has a nice scent. It foams up nicely so you don't have to use a bunch to get something clean
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
This soap is always consistent in getting all the grease and gunk off my pots and pans. Works wonders every time. I'd highly recommend Dawn to anyone. Smells great, works great, can be used for other household things as well!
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
Original blue Dawn... Good for everything from washing your dishes go getting grease out of hair, clothes and skin, to cleaning your counters! I use Dawn for everything!
nikishia c.
Batavia, IL
I like to wash dishes. It removes all of the grease and it make tough stuff comes out.The price can sometimes be a bit high. It can be too soapy at times. and it dilute too fast. i like the scent. it should be used as detergent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?