BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Carissa C.
Jacksonville , FL
I love dawn soap!! The price is amazing and it's good for everything from cleaning dishes to giving your dog a bath when you need to! I buy it at any local store even Walmart, depends on where I am, I buy it over and over and will forever!
Valyncia D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Definitely does its job in removing tough grease stains and leaving dishes smelling wonderful. I love the fact that you get more in the bottle this item definitely last a while.
Collene M.
Seattle, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap (other than my eco-friendly soap of choice) is Dawn. It seriously does all the work for you. I think it truly cuts my scrubbing time down to a quarter of what it is with other soaps. I'd absolutely recommend it to everyone, it's an excellent value.
Becca H.
This brand is not only good for washing your dishes, but for other things. It gets the tough grease off any pan & doesn't leave my hands feeling dry. It's great for bathing your pets also. Great value - usually bought at Dollar General.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is hands down the best and most effective dish soap there is. A little bit goes a long way. It definitely gets tough stuff off of my dishes and bakeware.
Melissa G.
Ludlow, Ma
Dawn is the only dish detergent that we use. We use far less Dawn than other soaps that we have tried - in other words, a little goes a long way. It seems to be more concentrated than other dish detergents and it cuts grease like no other.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Dawn is the only dish soap we use in our house. It does a fantastic job getting dishes clean. Plus...there are so many other uses for the soap as well. I'll never go without it!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn dish washing liquid is a must have in any household. It is more expensive than the off brand, but it is worth it. It has a nice clean smell. I usually get it from Walmart pretty cheap with my coupons.
ANNETTE T.
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT ALL MY LIFE. IT CLEANS GREASE BETTER THAN ANY PRODUCT I'VE EVER USED. I PURCHASE IT AT WAL-MART. I HAVE ALWAYS USED IT FOR MY POTS AND PANS AND THEY ALWAYS COME PERFECTLY CLEAN. I WILL ALWAYS PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.
Tessa W.
Latham, NY
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Original Scent Liquid Dish Detergent is the only brand of dish detergent I will purchase/use. I don't usually care about brand names but with this product, the brand name means that you're getting a quality product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back