BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Dawn is an amazing brand and this cleans so much better with less product than the knock off brands I have used. It is not overpriced and it always gets the job done
Tiffany D.
Mesa, AZ
This is a great soap. Not only is it great for cleaning your dishes, I use it to stripe cloth diapers. You only need a small amount in the wash with the cloth diapers and it will remove any type of build up of detergents or creams.
Cindy G.
Ontario, CA
The only dish soap I use! I have tried others and they work ok but I feel dawn really takes out the touch grease. Plus you really don't need that much to do a lot. All scents are amazing and the price is good as well
Amy W.
Best EVERYTHING product! Cleans out grease stains in clothes, betadine/iodine spills on tennis shoes and even soap scum in the shower! A little Dawn and the stain is gone!
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
This is the best dish soap. If I ever had something with oil and grease this cuts right through it with ease. Not only that but I love what they do for the animals.
Monique C.
Gilbert, AZ
Seriously the best soap . Doesn't dry out your hands. Tough on grease. You don't need much soap to clean your dishes definitely last long compared to cheaper brands . It also takes stain out of clothes which I love !
Amber W.
Our go-to for dish soap. We love that it's tough on the mess but doesn't dry our hands out too much. Also love that they donate money to wild life rescues and such.
Melody D.
Dawn dish washing liquid has always been a favorite of mine! It's great for cleaning dishes and removing grease. Not only do I use it for dishes but also to get rid of stains in clothing. Dawn works wonders all around.
Shannon M.
Dallas, TX
Gets the grease off your dishes!!! I hate doing the dishing and I don't ever have time for scrubbing!!! Dawn makes my life easy, cleans for me so I don't have to scrub!! And doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps!!
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Dawn really cuts the grease on your dishes. A small amount produces lots of suds. There are almost always coupons, and it comes in every size bottle you could want.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?