BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Faviola M.
Omaha, NE
Love this dishwashing liquid. It really gets the oil off all the dishes. Never really found another dishwashing liquid I like more. This one just gets its job done.
Devon  N.
Weslaco, TX
Come in handy when washing dishes and trying to remove grease also it's great for cleansing makeup brushes with caked on makeup or just brushed that need a deep cleaning instead of having to buy expensive brush cleaners
Amber R.
Kingsville, TX
Great for dishes and we double its use for fleas on our pet. We actually used this at a dental office I worked at as the first phase of cleaning before sterilization.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
Dawn is the only dishsoap that I think I will ever buy. It works really well and you don't need a lot. One little drop goes a long way! I also love how it smells. I don't think I've come across a scent that I don't like.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Dawn really cuts the grease on your dishes. A small amount produces lots of suds. There are almost always coupons, and it comes in every size bottle you could want.
Misty N.
Edwardsville , Ks
DAWN IS THE BEST!! IT FIGHTS GREASE LIKE NO OTHER AND LEAVES YOUR DISHES CLEAN. I DO NOT LIKE TO USE ANY OTHER BRAND. MY MOM USED THIS WHEN I WAS LITTLE AND NOW I USE IT AS DO MY KIDS.
WE CHOOSE ONLY DAWN. A+ PRODUCT!!
Sam B.
My husband is a mechanic and well this is out go to for his hands and even work clothes .. Also great for killing fleas on your pet!! And it cleans your dishes well
Jessica A.
Verona, KY
Hands down my favorite dish liquid! I've tried other brands and always find myself coming back to Dawn. It works amazingly well and doesn't damage my hands as some others have. Will definitely purchase again and again!
Melody D.
Dawn dish washing liquid has always been a favorite of mine! It's great for cleaning dishes and removing grease. Not only do I use it for dishes but also to get rid of stains in clothing. Dawn works wonders all around.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Such a great multi use product!! I use it on my dishes as well as cleaning other various items around the house, it is also safe and works great on dogs with fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?