BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Megan A.
Freeland, PA
I always say, don't fix it if it isn't broken! Dawn is a traditional dish soap and smells good on it's own. If it is gentle enough for baby ducks, it is gentle enough for me! I use it for everything, including my super stain remover and cleaning my make up brushes!
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to dish detergent! With seven family members I have lots of dishes to keep squeaky clean and Dawn gets the job done. The are so many awesome smelling scents too!!
Emily P.
Can't say anything wrong with this. A little goes a long way and this soap gets very sudsie which I like. I'm also a fan of the advertising, with the duck. I hope that campaign is honest because it definitely swayed me a little bit. Overall great soap and branding.
Shaunice L.
This dish soap is my sister favorite, I like the color of it and the fact that they help the environment and animals in oil spills. It works pretty effectively and is fairly affordable. As far as cleaning it does appear to take the majority of grease of the dishes.
Odeimi H.
Malabar
Love dawn i use it for everything in my household. It's a great product and the price is just right. Removes all grease from dishes. I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes and it works wonders. Definitely would recommend Dawn over and over again.
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Does exactly what it says! Fights tough stains, and cuts through grease with a breeze. It lathers up fast, and smells good. I use it as hand wash at times, because it's gentle to the skin. My every day dish soap.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
Hands down the best soap. I use it for dishes, cleaning the tubs, even washing the dog once. It always works extremely well while requiring very little product per use. One bottle will last a long time, which is a huge plus for those of us who are budget conscious.
amanda s.
Kansas City, MO
It just really is the best and less than a dollar more than the cheaper brands. Gets the job done and doesn't make my already dry skin even dryer. There's a reason it's used on animals effected by oil spills. It's been around forever and the chemicals are not harsh.
Melissa C.
No matter how many different kinds of dish soap I try, this is my number 1! It stays sudsy pretty long. Cuts through the grease. Great to pre soak dishes as well as clothes ( with a dash of peroxide). The best of the best. It's not watered down like other brands!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?