BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Does exactly what it says! Fights tough stains, and cuts through grease with a breeze. It lathers up fast, and smells good. I use it as hand wash at times, because it's gentle to the skin. My every day dish soap.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to dish detergent! With seven family members I have lots of dishes to keep squeaky clean and Dawn gets the job done. The are so many awesome smelling scents too!!
Melissa C.
No matter how many different kinds of dish soap I try, this is my number 1! It stays sudsy pretty long. Cuts through the grease. Great to pre soak dishes as well as clothes ( with a dash of peroxide). The best of the best. It's not watered down like other brands!!!
Hillary C.
I love this dish soap, I buy large containers from sams! It last a while and it's a great price for a big container. I used this soap on hard to clean dishes and it is does the trick every time! It also works great on stains! Blue dawn is all around a great product!
Nancy R.
Las Vegas
I tell you this soap removes the toughest grease in pans . I love it it's my number one thing to use when I'm washing dishes or even trying to scrub something out somewhere in my home . I reccomend it when it comes to actually doing the job it's soppose to .
Shaunice L.
This dish soap is my sister favorite, I like the color of it and the fact that they help the environment and animals in oil spills. It works pretty effectively and is fairly affordable. As far as cleaning it does appear to take the majority of grease of the dishes.
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I will not buy any other dish soap ever again. I love dawn. It doesn't take a lot to clean a lot of dishes. It wipes away grease no problem. A little bottle goes a long way. One tiny little drop to get the job done. I highly recommend using dawn and only dawn. ❤❤❤❤
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Jessica R.
Pineville, LA
This is the best for multi tasking. I use it to cut the grease on clothes before washing as a pretreatment for grass stains. It smells good highly concentrated does great breaking up grease on dishes.
Valyn J.
I use the original scented dawn dish liquid because it works the best. It cuts through greasy messes and cleans the best out of all others I have tried. The smell is really nice and you really can't beat the price for getting the best clean. I always buy this one.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?