BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Andrea D.
The original blue dawn, my favorite! A few times that I've gone to buy this and it's out of stock, I've never liked any other brand I've bought. This is my go to dish soap forever!
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Dawn is really the best dishwashing liquid out there. Sure there are cheaper brands, but they do not work as well. A small amount of Dawn really lathers up nicely in the water, whereas with cheaper products you have to use more to get the same amount of bubbles, which really doesn't end up saving you any money. Plus the scents are so great!
Stephanie S.
No complaints here. This soap is simple and easy. It doesn't have a strong scent to it which I enjoy. It gets the dishes clean every time and I don't ever have to scrub too hard.
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
I love Dawn! Point blank only dish washing detergent i buy. I have tried other brands one because i thought i would love it and it smelled great and I just didn't feel like my dishes where clean! Dawn never fails me and I wont buy any other brand!
Carissa C.
I love dawn soap!! The price is amazing and it's good for everything from cleaning dishes to giving your dog a bath when you need to! I buy it at any local store even Walmart, depends on where I am, I buy it over and over and will forever!
Christina  C.
Golden, CO
I'm giving 5 stars because I positively LOVE the Dawn Olay dish soap because it doesn't dry out my hands, smells amazing, and cleans spotlessly!! I'm not as big of a fan of the normal dawn but that's because I love the Olay smells the best!!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is hands down the best and most effective dish soap there is. A little bit goes a long way. It definitely gets tough stuff off of my dishes and bakeware.
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
I have tried many different brands but Dawn is the only one I will ever use regularly. It cleans great, very soapy, and tough on grim. Plus it comes in a lot of different types. I personal like the regular but the green apple is great too.
Linda R.
River Rouge, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. I know that my dishes are clean and that is important to me. I also love the scent of Dawn. It's never overpowering. I would recommend this dishwashing liquid to anyone who does their dishes by hand.
Maria B.
Killeen,TX
I love this dish soap!!! It really does the job, not only one job but i use it for many jobs. It gets tough stains out of clothes. I use it to clean my fabric on my furniture and carpets for spot cleaning. Great price and works very well!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?