BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Angelina B.
Sylvania
This is the only dish detergent I use. It is the only thing that really gets the grime off of everything. I smells nice and is not to expensive. It comes in a good size bottle and a little goes a long way so it will last you. I will continue to buy this for my family of four.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Only dish soap i trust. Takes off all grease and grime and odor. I also use this for my cats when giving them a bath its safe for them and it works great. Makes them feel soo soft and smell so good.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Dawn is my go-to dish washing liquid. I use it religiously and not just for washing dishes. It has so many other uses that you wouldn't believe such as stain removal! Oil/grease stains come right out with dawn. We also use the dawn with hand renewal in our soap dispensers.
Megan C.
Houston
I've been using this product my whole life and never really strayed. You can find this product in any store, since it's so common. I like the ingredients because it cleans my dishes with one pump of soap! I also like the scent of this product, it doesn't smell too chemically.
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
Not only is this great for dishes, but I also use it to pull grease out of my husband's work clothes. It works amazing! After about an hour of soaking in hot water, the stains are almost gone! So use it for dishes, laundry, and anything else you need to get tough stains out of!
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Buy this in bulk! Always washing our dishes by hand so we keep it stock piled. A little goes a long way with this detergent so one bottle will last us a month. Breaks down grease and stuck on food.
Candi H.
Prosperity, SC
This detergent is the best on the market for multiple types of uses. It does a great job of removing baked on grease from our dishes without leaving a greasy film on them. It is also gentle enough to use on our pets as a shampoo and works amazing for killing fleas as well.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
We always purchase the original blue dawn dish soap. Cleans everything up so nicely, even the hard to clean up stuff. It's also gentle enough to use on my wedding rings, they always sparkle SO nicely after I've cleaned them with this! I get many compliments after a good cleaning.
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It works really good on greasy pans. I buy it at Walmart. Not that expensive at all. It works wonders! It is really good for cleaning my husbands greasy hands from working on cars! Definitely recommend this product to everyone
Chantel C.
ALEX, OK
I love buying Dawn original blue for many reasons! From keeping my dishes very clean to giving my dogs a bath! I also use it in a mixture for fly spray for my horses! Definitely a recommendation!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?