BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
In my opinion, the best dishwashing soap ever. A little goes a long way to get your dishes spotless and it really helps remove grease and stuck on food. I've tried other brands but honestly this one works the best. It's also gentle in your hands.
Courtney V.
Okatie, SC
I always use Dawn when I do the dishes. I prefer hand washing to a dishwasher so I need to know the dishes are being cleaned properly. Won't use another brand to get the job done!
Rachael W.
Mooreville, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wouldng use anything else! It's works amazing on dishes and you can even bath your pet with it! It kills the fleas! I love what the company does for animals especially during the time of the oil spill!! It's a wonderful brand and great product!
Sarah R.
The best dish soap out there. Cuts right through any grime or grease without any problem. Doesn't dissolve right away. Smells great. I also use it on a rag to clean the countertops, table, walls and anything else nonporous that needs a cleaning.
Carissa S.
I use it for washing dishes, to treat stains and in household cleaners. Works great for all! Doesn't leave an oily residue and leaves hands feeling clean, not like some dish soaps where you have to wash your hands with another soap afterwards.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using dawn dish soap for years and plan to continue. It's perfect for hand washing dishes and cutting through grease. I recently soaked a bunch of kitchen items that collect geese residue from the stove and they all came out perfectly.
Kate B.
This is great for huge greasy messes, i am cooking all the time at my house and no matter how long I leave food stuck to the pan, Dawn gets it off. My roommates and I all share kitchen stuff as well and this stuff can usually last quite a while.
Candye J.
I love this stuff. It's perfect for tough grease on dishes, and it has so many other cleaning abilities. I even use it in the shower to clean my walls mixed with vinegar. Also it's great to use on your pet if it has fleas, the Dawn smothers the fleas instantly. I think it's a great all around cleaning product that I would recommend to anyone.
Felicia E.
WEST MONROE, LA
Dawn is the only dish soap I use after years of trying different ones. It's the only one the cuts the grease off my dishes and gets rid of the baked one. It also leaves my hands soft. I also use it for cleaning floors and on stains in the laundry.
Lauren D.
This is the only dish soap we use in our house. We even use it to bathe/clean our dogs sometimes. it works good and has a good scent. also has multi purpose use. Affordable and can be found almost anywhere. Love dawn and will definitely buy again
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart