BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Kristi L.
Perrysburg, oH
Can't go wrong with the original. I always use this for my dishes and have always loved it. I also use it to give my cats bath! It makes their coats shiny and healthy and doesn't have any negative side effects on them!
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Dawn is the best disg soap by far for cleaning dishes. I washed every one of my daughters bottles by hand and Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I trusted for the job. The price is awesome and there is no substitute.
Bethany G.
Statesboro, GA
In my opinion you cannot beat dawn for dish and hand washing in the kitchen. Nothing works better or gets my hands cleaner. One name brand item I will always pay for.
Whitney W.
Adelanto , Ca
This last for along time and I really do not have to buy soap often I would recommend it for oil and grease it works great on not only dishes but counter tops as well
Kelly M.
Gallatin, TN
Not kidding, original Dawn is the best thing ever. I use it for everything. From getting the grease off of my cabinets, to spot remover on my clothes (mixed with vinegar and oxi clean!). Would recommend this to EVERYONE.
This dish soap is the best like I'm not even kidding its skin safe if cleans vary good and it only takes one drop to clean a whole dish it has no sent and I bought it from stop and shop and I totally recanted if to others
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
Cuts grease, glasses shine, hands are not dry and rough. I remember the brand from my childhood. I typically buy whats on sale but I gravitate toward this regardless.
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
There is literally nothing that compares to dawn dish soap.. I love every single one of them! I use them everyday and they never dry my hands out, they are soft on your hands and even smell good! Everyone should use dawn
Samantha C.
Benton
I love buying in bulk. So this is amazing in size. It will last me for several months. It gets my dishes clean and is the best at removing stuck on grease and foods.
Carmen M.
MIdlothian, VA
I found on pintrest that if you use the blue dawn and vinegar, it helps clean your tubs like nothing else! I can contest that this is true!!!!! The dirt and grim came off and I am in aw. This is hands down the best soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?