BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Alessandra A.
Portales, NM
I swear by Dawn dishsoap will not use any other brand. A little dab goes a long way. Do not use a dish washer so all dishes are by hand and never seem to have any problems. Also works as a stain remover in clothes just don't leave it on too long.
Renee C.
This is one product I will not compromise on. I only use dawn in my kitchen. Nothing else works on tough grease like Dawn Blue. It also has a hundreds other uses around the house!
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I will not use any other dishwashing liquid. dawn is the best! I highly recommend this product. I used a drop of dawn on a greasy spot on my blouse and it removed the greasy spot.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cuts grease, easy on the hands, and actually makes for an awesome bubble bath option. Can you this for all soap needs whether it be the car or your dishes. Fantastic scents available. I would recommend to all households.
Candye J.
I love this stuff. It's perfect for tough grease on dishes, and it has so many other cleaning abilities. I even use it in the shower to clean my walls mixed with vinegar. Also it's great to use on your pet if it has fleas, the Dawn smothers the fleas instantly. I think it's a great all around cleaning product that I would recommend to anyone.
Patricia M.
Eastvale, CA
I'm use the blue dawn I love it works well when cleaning my dishes and last a good while then other brands I've tried I don't think anything can replace dawn even if it's cheaper
Erica B.
Love this product. I tend to buy the larger size of everything because you get things at a cheaper price per quantity. but I happen to love these smaller bottles. they fit perfectly on the sink next to the faucet and don't take up too much room.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn dish detergent is the only one I will use. I never have to worry about soap build up or greasy dishes when I use it. Very affordable. I 100% recommend this product to everyone
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only liquid dish washing soap that I use because you only need a little to wash many dishes. I like that the price is good as well as the quality. It as many uses, I have used it to wash clothes as well, but not in the washer machine.
Marlene S.
Roanoke, VA
Dawn Original is the best dish soap! Just a few drops and you get a lot of cleaning! You can also use it for many other things, such as a degreaser on clothes, even tar in your pet's fur.
So it saves you money by doing more than just dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?