BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amee R.
Rockwell, NC
With dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid i never have to worry about greasy dishes they always come out great even if my husband cleans the dishes they still come out clean and i love the smell it leaves a great smell though my home and it is affordable and can be found anywhere.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
It doesn't take much of this product to clean a whole sink full of dirty dishes. It also doesn't dry out my hands as bad as other brands. It smells great and beats stuck-on residue no problem. It's the only dish soap I've bought for years and I have no intention of changing that!
Jennifer L.
Edison, NJ
Nothing compares to the cleaning power of original Dawn and the neutral clean scent is perfect. It's much more concentrated than a lot of the cheaper competitors so it's worth paying a bit extra for.
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Dawn blue dish soap is the only brand I'll use. There are no other dish soaps on the market that can even compare. This dish soap cleans dishes with ease and makes washing dishes a breeze. It also makes me feel good to support a company that cares about wildlife. Thank you Dawn!!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
As for dish soaps, Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of them all. It is reasonably priced and it's super concentrated formula allows you to clean more dishes with less soap. I recommend this dish soap to all my friends because if it's great quality.
Haleigh W.
Gfafb , ND
Mega Parent Expert
Buy this in bulk! Always washing our dishes by hand so we keep it stock piled. A little goes a long way with this detergent so one bottle will last us a month. Breaks down grease and stuck on food.
Heather L.
So I've always been a supporter of dawn because they help support cleaning animals that get caught up in oil spills. Aside from that the product legit does work and cuts my elbow grease time in half so that I actually get to do other things instead of scrubbing pots and pans.
Pooja P.
This is absolutely the best dish soap. You can clean so many things with just paper towels and Dawn dish soap. It is great at removing grease from absolutely everything, including those mesh exhaust fan filters - definitely check it out if you don't know what I'm talking about!
Megan C.
Houston
I've been using this product my whole life and never really strayed. You can find this product in any store, since it's so common. I like the ingredients because it cleans my dishes with one pump of soap! I also like the scent of this product, it doesn't smell too chemically.
Kaylyn R.
I don't really have much of an opinion on dish soap. I wash my dishes as I use them so I feel like they don't every really get that dirty. We just buy Dawn because that is the brand we know and trust. I know it is much much much better than some of the cheap brands out there!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?