BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Ita-Mae B.
Love my Dawn soap and knowing they help wildlife in bad events is great too, I would love some better scents more choices will be nice. But other then that i love it.
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
This is the most used in my home. Even down to Washing the dogs. It's so cool concentrated you just need a little each wash. I would always recommend this dish detergent.
Jeanette M.
I know it sounds weird but I use this as a household cleaner and for stains in my laundry, especially greasy ones and it works great. I also use to get stains off couches and carpet. Very affordable!!! I highly recommend.
This dish soap is the best like I'm not even kidding its skin safe if cleans vary good and it only takes one drop to clean a whole dish it has no sent and I bought it from stop and shop and I totally recanted if to others
Christie T.
This is a great dish soap. The brand is trustworthy. A little of this goes a long way. I buy mine at Walmart usually. We also use this to wash our cats and dogs because its safe on animals. Very good formula, I recommend.
Lizbeth B.
I live using dawn... this is what I use to wash all my dishes especially the greasy ones & I just need a little bit of it to work. You can find almost everywhere from dollar tree,Walmart, Sams etc. Will always use this!!!
Jordan F.
Astoria, NY
What beats the original? Nothing, that's what! Removes a lot of heavy duty stains and leaves behind a pleasant but clean smell. Would always recommended this product!
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Dawn is the best disg soap by far for cleaning dishes. I washed every one of my daughters bottles by hand and Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap I trusted for the job. The price is awesome and there is no substitute.
Samantha C.
Benton
I love buying in bulk. So this is amazing in size. It will last me for several months. It gets my dishes clean and is the best at removing stuck on grease and foods.
Kelsey B.
Flushing, MI
I love dawn. It's not to rough on my plastic dishes and its not too rough on my skin. I don't really mind the scent either. I also use it once a month on my hair to cut the build up of cheaper shampoos and conditioners😉
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?