BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Claribel M.
I'm a true Dawn user for many many years now. I'm faithful to this product because I have tried other brands and I just can't deal with the scents. I like that dawn is lightly scented and I can get through a load of dishes without getting sick to my stomach because of the harsh scent. This is the case with Palmolive and Joy which I grew up with.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Dawn is such a great dish soap. It also works really well for getting hair dye off your skin. Just take a little bit and put it on a wash cloth, and then rub it over the spot where the skin has been dyed. Comes off with no problem. Love that there are multiple uses for this product!!
Megan C.
I love this dish detergent. No matter what I have to clean it seems to get the job done. I have been using this for years now and I absolutely love it. It is a great scent and the soap doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kristin Z.
Pittsburgh
Original blue Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I will use. It leaves my dishes, pots, pans and utensils clean and removes greasy residue.  It's even my secret for removing tough grease stains from clothing. A little Dawn goes a LONG way, making it an excellent value.
Emily Y.
Ohio
This is the best soap ever hands down no questions. Cuts through grean and stuck on food. I never have to use too much to do a load of dishes and it will last for more then one load when its not pots and pans. I can not say enugh about the dish soap I refuse to use any other kind
Colleen V.
Oakdale
This is The only dish soap that I buy. In my opinion it works the best on cutting grease. If you let your dishes soaking in hot water with this dish soap then you barely have to scrub them it really works wonders. I suggested to anybody. I've never had any problems or complaints.
April B.
Northwood, IA
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. I dont have to use as much as some of the other soaps and it cleans great! The price is perfect for my budget. There are no cons in my opinion all pros and you can buy it at pretty much any store for a great price. I get mine at dollar general.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Melissa R.
We love this product, makes dishwashing easier. We also love using it on our dogs when they get too messy. Original scent is not overwhelming which is a huge plus for me. Also like that it's easily accessible, I find it at any grocery store. Will definitely keep buying it.
Molly L.
Dawn is strong enough to get the grease off the pans, yet gentle enough to wash baby bottles! Love that it's used to wash animals covered in oil from spills (reason for multiple repurchases). Affordable, found at most stores, and never disappoints. The blue scent is my favorite :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?