BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Catherine S.
Sacramento, CA
I use Dawn, mostly because it is what the Wildlife Organization uses. It does cut grease better. It does last longer and I can purchase it at the grocery store and it's usually on sale at a cheaper price than the others.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
My favorite cleaner. Mix with vinegar and it become wonder liquid. I use this for treating animals with fleas, cleaning dishes, cutting soap scum in the shower, and so so much more.
Only soap you should ever purchase.
michelle h.
Lodi, CA
Best dish washing soap and kitty cleaning soap. I used to wash my kitten with this stuff when he was little its super gentle on him.... but tough on pan grease ! lol
Anna D.
Richmond, VA
So, other soaps will do the job on my dishes. But apparently other dish soaps will not get the fleas off of your dog. We have a big problem with that, and so... my dishes get cleaned with Dawn too. I prefer the apple scent.
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
Love the original scent. Still my favorite. Cuts through grease but gentle enough to use in carpet and clothes. To be honest I've used it to spot clean my dogs paws!
Sandra L.
Oakland, CA
Best dishwashing liquid hands down!I've bought so many other brands but they all have bad side effects. Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I've used and has left me satisfied. Not only do I use this product for dishes but I also use it for cleaning my bathroom to even cleaning my shoes! Very awesome product!
Ashley B.
Ossineke, MI
I use Dawn for everything!!! I own a PYOP studio and it helps clean up all the old dried paint. Works wonders too as a cleaner for the shower with some white vinegar.
Beatriz R.
I love Dawn, specially the presentation that has Olay because it doesn't damage the skin from my hands if there's the case I lost my hand gloves to do the cleaning around my house. It feels great and also smells delicious.
CiCi C.
Ebony, VA
Have used Dawn for years! Love it! It cleans my dishes wonderfully. Grease is not an issue when using Dawn, it cuts it right out the way. The bubbles last a long time without having to change the water during heavy loads.
Ashley W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Dawn is the best dish soap. It works amazing smells great and it NOT drying on your hands!!!!!! I have used it to hand wash clothes that required hand washing, washed my car, and washed my dog with Dawn. It's a great soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?