BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Mary L.
Sellersville, PA
Dawn is the best at cutting grease. I wish they did not get rid of the one with the oxy-clean in it because that removed stains from plastic storage containers but oh well... this is still my favorite brand and won't use any other.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
This is one of the only dish soaps that actually cut through grease! If your anything like me there is nothing worse than greasy pots and pans after washing them. I LOVE dawn and will continue to use this product for years to come!
Abby P.
Hayden, AL
Not only does this get almost everything off my dishes, it also helps when my husband has washed and dried chapstick in our clothes. Put some on a shirt and scrub it in pop it back in the washer, then good as new.....works great!!!
Bambie S.
San Pierre , IN
Dawn Platinum is AMAZING. It costs the same as all the other varieties, but I really think that this one works like it says" overnight soaking power" effective immediately. Highly recommend, as all Dawn products are cheap and effective.
Christine C.
Fredericksburg , VA
I've been a bargain shopper for a while, and I've tried A LOT, and I mean A LOT of different soaps for both my hands and dishes. There are so many different formulas that can be used to always get your desired result. Soaps that smell good, soften your hands, and tough to clean your dishes. Great product all around.
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I have always used Dawn dish soap. I have tried other brands but nothing compares to Dawn. My husband washes our vehicles with it and it makes them shine like new. I even use it to bath my dog and it makes her coat so shiny and smelling good. I will never switch to anything else. I am a very loyal customer to Dawn.
Chasity M.
Beckville, TX
Love this keeps my dishes clean AND I done have to spend an arm and leg. I also doing have to use a lot to get a good soapy texture to get grease off my pots and pans..
Elizabeth G.
East Moline, IL
Dawn has been there cutting grease on my pans since I was old enough to wash a dish and it's still working 30 years later. I have no complaints and have tried several other liquids and none of the rest do the job quite as well.
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
I love dawn. This is the only dish soap I use. Not only is it great for dishes but its good for any cleaning where grease is involved its not real harsh on your hands which is always good since I have to do dishes so often.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I used to buy the bargain brand trying to save a few bucks, but I realized I was using SO much dish soap. I bought one bottle of Dawn and it lasted nearly 5 times longer than the cheap stuff. Well worth spending a little extra!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?