BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Julie B.
This is the best all-around soap ever. It gets the job done at the sink, but also helps in laundry! I breast-fed my daughter, and whenever one of us would get that fatty milk on our clothes, Dawn is the only thing that would get it out! Also a superior aid in washing all those bottles (from pumping, and feeding)!
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Purchased these for our office and love it. Smells great, and cleans are dishes very well. To top it off, it leaves out hands nice and soft. Would recommend to others.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
This is the soap that works best. Doesn't leave dishes tasting soapy, like other detergents have done.. *cough* Ajax *cough* lol. Also, i like to use it to clean out my makeup brushes because it's gentle enough to not ruin them.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
I love Dawn. I use it once a week as shampoo and it works great to keep the oil and grease out. I also use it on my face once a week to keep the oil to a minimum. I have also heard that you can use this for window wash and other neat household chores such as getting the soap scum off the bath tub and shower doors.
Carlie E.
This is my go to dish detergent! I love the overnight soak formula. This soap is extremely concentrated and thick so a little goes a loooonnnggg way. I find that a large bottle lasts over a month with daily or twice daily use.
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
This is my second favorite dish soap after Palmolive. It makes suds with just a drop of it. And after the dishes are done it leaves your heads as soft as a baby's bum.
Michelle L.
Meridian, ID
I never use anything else for my dishes, but I also use for washing my cars, walls, baseboards,etc. this cleaner cleans everything, and being safe on the environment is a definite added benefit to everything else it is good for!
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Dawn dishsoap works for a lot of things! I have used it on dishes, cleaning my car (inside and out), washing my dog... It's definitely a great product! Buying the biggest size is usually the most cost effective. GREAT product!
Shanoah D.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is not only a dishwashing liquid, but a nail care solution, pet shampoo solution, hair care solution, and many other things! it has so many uses besides just washing dishes. Its gentle on everything it touches especially your hands and always smells great. It definitely lives up to its name.
K M.
I have branched out and tried a few other dish soaps and I always end coming back to Dawn. I always question myself after why I even bother! There is no comparison! I cannot believe the difference in how my dishes look and feel!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?