BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Cannot beat the original scent. We buy the two pack because we leave one at our sink and the other down by our laundry because we use it to remove stains. It is an amazing stain remover!
Kimberly B.
Loganville, GA
I'm obsessed with Dawn. I used to use Palmolive but I have totally converted and it's in my favorite color blue! So affordable and can be used to clean almost anything!!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will use. Not sure why but I feel like it's the only one that gets things clean. No fuss, no grease, no residue. I buy it in the huge container and refill!
Jessica N.
Dayton, OH
This is my go to to wash dishes. I would much rather spend extra money on dawn than anything else. I use it for other cleaning purposes and getting stains out of laundry.
Kelsi T.
Ferrum, VA
Dawn is good ole fashioned reliable soap. Always does the job just as it's supposed to do. It's also nice having this soap around when it comes to pets and fleas as it's safe to use on them and effective in ridding the pests.
Mary C.
One of the best dish washing liquids! It really cuts the grease and grime. A little goes a long way with the original concentrated formula. Buy in bulk online via Walmart.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
Dawn Works Great For Everything I Sometime Use It To Remove Little Small Stains On My Shoes Lol . Rather Then That WORKS Great On My Dishes Keeps All Of My Dishes Clean.
Tracy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy a single Dawn dish washing soap. It was recommended to me when I got pregnant 3 years ago. I've been using it ever since. Does the job and helps saves the animals.
Stephanie T.
Sparta, TN
Dawn is the only dish detergent I will use. It works well on touch grease and stuck on food. My hands dry out every easily when washing dishes, and dawn is the easiest on my skin. Also works wonders on baby bottles and sippy cups!!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
A+ you will not find any other dish soap in my home. Not only is dawn great for breaking down grease and gunk off of dishes, it can be used for so many other things. I use it for a stain remover and I have used it for flea shampoo.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?