BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Ivonne L.
Edinburg, TX
You only need a tiny bit of this and some water, and you'll be able to finish all of the dishes. I like the different smells that I've tried and it's usually effective enough to clean all sorts of mess we leave on our plates. I constantly repurchase this, so I would recommend.
Kelly R.
Charlestown, IN
Dawn is my go-to dish washing liquid. I use it religiously and not just for washing dishes. It has so many other uses that you wouldn't believe such as stain removal! Oil/grease stains come right out with dawn. We also use the dawn with hand renewal in our soap dispensers.
Grace L.
excellent I  only use this product, It cleans everything even stained clothes and removes grease stains from clothing...you do not have to use a large amount of  soap to wash dishes and lasts a long time many scents to pick from cvs always has a sale recommend *****
Heather L.
So I've always been a supporter of dawn because they help support cleaning animals that get caught up in oil spills. Aside from that the product legit does work and cuts my elbow grease time in half so that I actually get to do other things instead of scrubbing pots and pans.
Becca C.
Bellevue, NE
I love dawn original. The bottles last a long time. You don't need much soap to clean an entire sink full of dishes. All of the grease and grime comes right off the dishes with minimal effort. We don't use our dish washer because we prefer that our dishes get clean with Dawn.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love that this is a safe product to use on animals if they get grease or stuff on them. It makes my hands soft and smooth. It really cleans my dishes to the point where they are clear. It has a pleasant smell thats not too strong. I buy this at dollar stores and at Walmart.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
The only brand of dish soap I like. I feel like so little last so long it's great. It's around $4 for the bottle I purchase but it last me a very long time. It doesn't damage my skin. My husband is a mechanic and he will use it occasionally to remove oil from his hands and arms.
Dubbie V.
Benavides
Great product! I have being using this product for 30 years. Great for cutting grease, washing my car, washing my hair even taking my dogs a bathe with this product.. Will continue to use.. Will recommend it to everyone..  The only product I will use for my dishes..
Kaylyn R.
I don't really have much of an opinion on dish soap. I wash my dishes as I use them so I feel like they don't every really get that dirty. We just buy Dawn because that is the brand we know and trust. I know it is much much much better than some of the cheap brands out there!
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
Not only is this great for dishes, but I also use it to pull grease out of my husband's work clothes. It works amazing! After about an hour of soaking in hot water, the stains are almost gone! So use it for dishes, laundry, and anything else you need to get tough stains out of!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?