BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Denise D.
Dawn has so many cleaning options and it is great for cutting grease. I use it on my dishes, add to my water when washing floors and bath my dogs with it. If your dog ever gets fleas, bath them in down they will die immediately. For a great cleaning product it is very gentle.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
It is my opinion that Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent is the best in its class. You can not only use it on your dishes, but also on clothing as a pre- treatment, on carpet stains, and even on stains on the furniture. The best buy for your money. I will not use any other Detergent.
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
Dawn is the best liquid dish detergent I've ever used. I have used it before and I usually use it multiple times a day. Not to mention there are more uses for it than just washing dishes because it cuts grease so well. I do recommend this product. The price isn't bad either.
Cindy H.
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing soap. It is perfect for cleaning dishes as well as other items. Removes greasy buildup and residue. It suds well and lasts. it is a good value. I prefer the original scent, but occasionally use other scents as well. I depend on Dawn's quality.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Its Dawn... I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said. You can find this in the back of any commercial restaurant. It cuts right thru the grease and doesn't require half a bottle to do the job. If you have a choice between generic and dawn, always choose dawn.
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
We use no other dish soap because this is the best for multiple uses. It's cleaning power and concentration is unparalleled. It also makes for an excellent flea tratment for pets and home. That function is vital to our household. It lasts much longer than cheaper dish soaps.
Keleigh D.
Dawn is the only soap I feel gets my dishes clean. I don't like to use other dish soap brands because their products are just that good. Can clean oil great and suds up really nice. Super effective and I would definitely recommend to others. Available pretty much everywhere.
Nora M.
South Haven, MI
One drop.......really is all you need, this stuff is amazing and I have been using it since I have been on my own. Cuts the grease, great price and lasts a long time. All in all a great product to have in your kitchen right next to the sink, the bubbles last a long time too.
Tamie O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Cannot and have not found it's equal. Recently tried another brand because of a coupon and couldn't wait to buy my classic Dawn again.
Works great with vinegar for stain removal in and around the house.
I've even used it on clothes to get rid of grease stains. Can't beat it.
Gina F.
Green Bay, WI
I stand by the original when it comes to Dawn! This cuts through grease and keeps my hands clean while doing dishes. I love the amount of suds it provides and the way it makes my dishes clean. I think the value for the cost is fantastic and will continue to buy this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?