BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
My mother used this my entire life and I know this product works amazingly. I buy a bottle of this size and it last months. I love the classic smell and how affordable it is. Love love LOVE
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Great dishwashing soap. With just a little it goes long way. The scent smells good. I tent to but the biggest one but the smallest cost .67 at Walmart. It’s very affordable and inexpensive.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Dawn is the only brand of dishwashing detergent I buy. The concentrated soap is wayyy better than the unconcentrated. The smell is good but neutral enough. This gets anything off of dishes.
Moriah B.
The original is the one and only for me. So great, not only to clean dishes but to get grease or other stains out of clothes. This has saved some favorite shirts on more than one occasion!
Michelle G.
Lebanon, PA
This is the only and I mean ONLY dish soap I will EVER use. Works great on dirty dishes and works great on greasy dishes. And also works wonders on killing fleas if you have a cat or dog.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
let me start off by saying its a little expensive but worth every penny I've tried so many dish liquid and this is the best yet. It smells amazing. when washing the dishes you noticed a difference.
Tabitha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will usually buy Dawn even though there are some dish detergents that are a little cheaper. And the reason is because I use it to also clean my makeup brushes. I read that from a famous MUA
Kayla W.
Roseau, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Takes all stains out of laundry!! Must have in our house... I don't love using it on dishes because of the harsh chems... but it does do a great job on them and you don't need much at all
Malorie K.
Chesapeake, VA
The dish soap as such a fresh smell. It's great to use with my dish cloth. I purchase my Dawn from Target and Walmart. I really like the soap suds it creates in order to get a good scrub.
Diana P.
Houston , TX
This is the only dish soap I use. I have tried many over a ten year period, but this is absolutely the best one. It cuts through grease easily and leaves a neutral scent on my dishes. It is easy to find at any store and not too expensive. Not cheap, but not too high.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?