BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
dawn dish soap is a staple in my household! its so concentrated, that a little goes a long way, but still is affordable. there definitely is a pleasant scent&&thats what keeps me buying it. it doesnt make your hands feel dry after washing the dishes.
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
Some products you can buy cheaper to achieve the same results, but Dawn is not one of them... definitely worth the price! Cleans dishes thoroughly, is the BEST stain remover for clothes, and can even be substituted for laundry detergent in a pinch!
Whitney B.
Liberty Hill, TX
What can't Dawn do??? Better yet??? The original is always best. Blue Dawn is my go to for any cleaning or laundry woes. Ask any mom that cloth diapers... Blue dawn is a must have.
Karen R.
Emporia, KS
IF YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT ENVIRONMENT WITH GREASE THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO GET IT AND THE SMELLS OUT OF YOUR UNIFORMS OR CLOTHES JUST BE CAREFUL START WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST.
Brittani B.
Niceville, FL
My favorite dish soap. So many uses! Removes stuck on foods with ease. Add a little to my dogs shampoo to keep fleas away. Use a little to remove an oil stain in laundry. I love it!
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
I only use Dawn dish soap. Other dishsoaps don't get my dishes clean and the bubbles go away really fast. I can soak my dishes in Dawn to pre-wash them and the food comes right off.
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I only use Dawn dish soap. It smells good, gets the job done, and also because of them helping the animals. I love a company that gives back and always support them the best that I can.
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
I always purchase this dish soap. It is very long lasting and has a nice clean scent. Does not irritate your hands like some dish soaps. It is tough on grease and gets the job done.
Tomasa O.
The only dish soap I'll use cleans straight through grease and I hate having nasty feeling on my hands from whatever comes off the dishes.My hands are soft after not rough & dry like how others leave your hands feeling.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?