BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Dawn dishsoap works for a lot of things! I have used it on dishes, cleaning my car (inside and out), washing my dog... It's definitely a great product! Buying the biggest size is usually the most cost effective. GREAT product!
Shanoah D.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is not only a dishwashing liquid, but a nail care solution, pet shampoo solution, hair care solution, and many other things! it has so many uses besides just washing dishes. Its gentle on everything it touches especially your hands and always smells great. It definitely lives up to its name.
Bianca D.
Dawn dish soap could be used to clean so many products. From jewelry, to clothing stains, right back to dishes, and even other household stained areas. This soap literally washes the stains right off without much effort at all.
K M.
I have branched out and tried a few other dish soaps and I always end coming back to Dawn. I always question myself after why I even bother! There is no comparison! I cannot believe the difference in how my dishes look and feel!
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is all my fiancĂŠ will use. We have had a dishwasher in every house we have lived in but have used it maybe twice and that's when he isn't home. He prefers the hand method with nothing other than the original dawn dish soap!
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
This is my favorite cleaner for anything in our house. We have a toddler and everything is always greasy and sticky. Blue dawn cuts through any mess my toddler makes and a little goes a long way so its good to our budget too!
RobertAnn S.
I love Dawn soap. It does the job, and removes the grease off dishes. The smell reminds me of my grandmother since she used it on everything growing up. It does not leave a residue which is awesome. It lasts a while as well.
Ashley B.
Omaha
The best dish soap hands down! I use dawn with everything it's super effective when cleaning the bathroom as well! I always but mine from Walmart great low price I buy a bottle at least once a week of course I'd buy again
Sandra L.
Oakland, CA
Best dishwashing liquid hands down!I've bought so many other brands but they all have bad side effects. Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I've used and has left me satisfied. Not only do I use this product for dishes but I also use it for cleaning my bathroom to even cleaning my shoes! Very awesome product!
This dish soap is the best like I'm not even kidding its skin safe if cleans vary good and it only takes one drop to clean a whole dish it has no sent and I bought it from stop and shop and I totally recanted if to others
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?