BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Dawn is one of those brands that my family has always trusted, and one that I have continued to use into adulthood (and motherhood). Dawn really does cut through grease and clean dishes incredibly well. Not only that, mixing Dawn with hot water and vinegar in a large wash bucket allows me to clean my entire home without the overpowering scent and residue that many other cleaners leave behind. From floors to cabinets, countertops to the bathroom, I can use Dawn for just about any cleaning purpose... even in the laundry! Scrubbing the underarms of white tee shirts and tank tops with Dawn dish soap and baking soda removes those ugly yellow stains. All of this.. and I can take comfort in the fact that Dawn is gentle enough to clean wild animals following disasters like oil spills, and that Dawn contributes to the wildlife fund. Dawn is a product that I can feel good about using for its effectiveness and the positive impact made by its paren't company.
Sara S.
I always thought soap was just soap, but then I bought a generic brand instead of Dawn. It just didn't bubble the same way. It probably works just as well, but I think I've been conditioned to see bubbles as cleaning...so I prefer Dawn and won't buy that generic again.
crystal a.
Rio Rico, Az
Dawn works great on super dirty or greasy pots and plates. You only need a little bit on your sponge and you're good to go though a large pile of dishes. Other brands are really watery and you need a large amount to get through all the dishes. This one is great though.
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
This is our go to dishwashing liquid! Have used it for years. It does a great job at cutting through grease and stuck on food. The scent is not too strong, and liquid foams up nicely. Also a little goes a long way, so it lasts much longer than other dishwashing liquids.
Justyna D.
Palm Coast
It's not only great for dishes but when your pet has flees too. You do not need a lot of it to get your dishes clean a little goes a long way. I got my last bottle in Walmart when our puppy ended up with a flea 2 washes and he was clean now my dishes are sparkly clean too
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Dawn blue dish soap is great. It not only cleans dishes very well, it also makes for a good stain pre-treatment for clothing. The only downside is that it's not safe due to the ingredients in it, compared to the more natural brands. Aside from that, I would recommend it.
Amber I.
Fort Rucker, AL
I will never use another dish soap if I can help it. I love how I can pour this dish soap and warm water in a pan that has caked on food and after about 5 minutes later it all comes right off. My mom recommended this dish soap to me and I'll recommend it to everyone else!
Nicolette M.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite dish soap and it's very easy on the skin. I always have this in my house and they even use it to get the oil off of wildlife animals so that makes it 1 million times better!
Aubrey R.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my favorite brand and type of soap! I think it effectively cleans almost anything and it smells great. Plus it's a great price for how much you get! You can buy it almost anywhere.
Candice L.
Payson, IL
All I use. It cuts the grease and leave my dishes clean and spot free. Doesn't tear up my hands when they have been in the water for long periods of time. I will continue to buy this dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?