BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
Never use another brand because nothing works as well. I like to use a different scent every time I buy a new bottle and lucky for me that's easy because Dawn has so many different ones. Cuts through the toughest grease and you get what you pay for.
Whitney B.
Liberty Hill, TX
What can't Dawn do??? Better yet??? The original is always best. Blue Dawn is my go to for any cleaning or laundry woes. Ask any mom that cloth diapers... Blue dawn is a must have.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Beth B.
I use this product for tough grease on pans before using the dishwasher. Good value compared to other name brands. This is effective, especially the blue traditional product. I bought this at Target or Hyvee. Would buy again. Highly recommend.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
This is a decent dish deteregent. I'm not allergenic to any of the items on the ingredients list, but i still got a rash. Bubbles nicely and cleans some items of with little scrubbing
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite dish soap of all time. My dishes are so clean and they smell clean. It's worth every penny to have clean dishes spending less on a differ t brand leaves my dishes grimes.
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
Some products you can buy cheaper to achieve the same results, but Dawn is not one of them... definitely worth the price! Cleans dishes thoroughly, is the BEST stain remover for clothes, and can even be substituted for laundry detergent in a pinch!
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love using Dawn liquid dish soap. Been using it since Infirst started wasjing dishes as a kids at home and still use it. Gentel on the hands and has a fresh smell. Affordable as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?