BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Westley-Ann C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Blue dawn is the way to go no matter what! Not only do I use this to do my dishes and it does an amazing job but I use it to wash my dogs at times to keep fleas and ticks away and it keeps them smelling amazing as well! It is definitely a good way to go as far as soap goes!
Sara S.
I always thought soap was just soap, but then I bought a generic brand instead of Dawn. It just didn't bubble the same way. It probably works just as well, but I think I've been conditioned to see bubbles as cleaning...so I prefer Dawn and won't buy that generic again.
Mariana S.
Westborough
This detergent has been used in my house for the longest time. We love this detergent, because it does not have an overwhelming fragrance and it really gets off all the grease. You can buy it anywhere which is always a plus and I will continue buying this trustworthy brand!
Melissa R.
Rochester, NY
This is our go to dishwashing liquid! Have used it for years. It does a great job at cutting through grease and stuck on food. The scent is not too strong, and liquid foams up nicely. Also a little goes a long way, so it lasts much longer than other dishwashing liquids.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
We always purchase the original blue dawn dish soap. Cleans everything up so nicely, even the hard to clean up stuff. It's also gentle enough to use on my wedding rings, they always sparkle SO nicely after I've cleaned them with this! I get many compliments after a good cleaning.
crystal a.
Rio Rico, Az
Dawn works great on super dirty or greasy pots and plates. You only need a little bit on your sponge and you're good to go though a large pile of dishes. Other brands are really watery and you need a large amount to get through all the dishes. This one is great though.
Chantel C.
ALEX, OK
I love buying Dawn original blue for many reasons! From keeping my dishes very clean to giving my dogs a bath! I also use it in a mixture for fly spray for my horses! Definitely a recommendation!
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
Dawn is one of those brands that my family has always trusted, and one that I have continued to use into adulthood (and motherhood). Dawn really does cut through grease and clean dishes incredibly well. Not only that, mixing Dawn with hot water and vinegar in a large wash bucket allows me to clean my entire home without the overpowering scent and residue that many other cleaners leave behind. From floors to cabinets, countertops to the bathroom, I can use Dawn for just about any cleaning purpose... even in the laundry! Scrubbing the underarms of white tee shirts and tank tops with Dawn dish soap and baking soda removes those ugly yellow stains. All of this.. and I can take comfort in the fact that Dawn is gentle enough to clean wild animals following disasters like oil spills, and that Dawn contributes to the wildlife fund. Dawn is a product that I can feel good about using for its effectiveness and the positive impact made by its paren't company.
Veronica M.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish washing liquid is my all time favorite! My #1 go to for almost every thing from dirty greasy pots and pans to gently spot treating delicate clothes! It has a nice refreshing scent that is not overwhelming and all you need are a few drops to get a tough job done!
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It works really good on greasy pans. I buy it at Walmart. Not that expensive at all. It works wonders! It is really good for cleaning my husbands greasy hands from working on cars! Definitely recommend this product to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?