BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
This is my favorite cleaner for anything in our house. We have a toddler and everything is always greasy and sticky. Blue dawn cuts through any mess my toddler makes and a little goes a long way so its good to our budget too!
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
The only dish soap with buying, in my opinion. Cuts the dirt and grease better than anything else I've tried. Also great for using to remove grease stains from laundry.
Bianca D.
Dawn dish soap could be used to clean so many products. From jewelry, to clothing stains, right back to dishes, and even other household stained areas. This soap literally washes the stains right off without much effort at all.
Annie V.
With all these "new and improved" dishwashing liquid products on the market today, I still find myself preferring nothing but the classic Dawn Blue. It never fails me!
Sydney L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
This is all my fiancĂŠ will use. We have had a dishwasher in every house we have lived in but have used it maybe twice and that's when he isn't home. He prefers the hand method with nothing other than the original dawn dish soap!
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
You cannot go wrong with dawn. I use this for just about everything.. dishes, make up brushes, cleaning my tub, even taking fleas off of my dogs. This is a super soap!
RobertAnn S.
I love Dawn soap. It does the job, and removes the grease off dishes. The smell reminds me of my grandmother since she used it on everything growing up. It does not leave a residue which is awesome. It lasts a while as well.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love Dawn! It's the only dishwashing liquid I will use! I love how gentle it is on my hands, but still tough on stuck on food & grease! I even use Dawn to bathe my ferret!
Madison C.
Mount Hope, WV
We always by the original version of dawn because those have the option to save wildlife. So why not get great grease fighting soap and save wildlife at the same time!
Lesly L.
This is the only dish soap I use! I don't like anything with scent since I'm allergic to a lot of things, even with this one I get reactions but now I use gloves when I wash dishes but dawn does real great cleaning products
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?