BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Bety P.
Its obvious that it is a great dish detergent and thats why it has 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. I love the scents and it works really good. Gets the job done and a little amount does a great job.
Janice L.
If it's safe enough for young animals and kittens and puppies (I used to work at an animal hospital) then I'm comfortable with using it to clean up anything I eat off of.
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried many different dish soaps but none even begin to compare with Dawn! The price is right and the product gets the job done without any hassle! Great product!!!
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
I love Dawn! It's the only brand of dish soap we use, and it works amazingly well! We even use it on my daughter's bottles, bowls, and spoons. I like just the original blue dawn the best, but we've used just about every dawn!
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I usually get the large bottle of Dawn from Sam's Club when I can, but these are good too. The Original Blue Dawn is great for cleaning dishes with baked on food or grease.
Nicole D.
We like to use dawn dishwashing liquid to clean my nieces bottles, plates, silverware & some toys! It always keeps it clean and you barely have to use any. Comes in handy.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will use. Not sure why but I feel like it's the only one that gets things clean. No fuss, no grease, no residue. I buy it in the huge container and refill!
Savannah G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Your typical dish washing soap. Smells good and does the job of cleaning off dishes. It lathers really well and my dishes always feel and look squeaky clean after using.
Brandy  M.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love dawn. I always used it growing up in my parents house and now use it in my own home. It is effective on grease and has a nice scent. It foams up nicely so you don't have to use a bunch to get something clean
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?