BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've used this my entire life, have tried switching to a cheaper brand....came back to dawn, tried using an "all natural" one....came back to dawn. Nothing really compares. It's affordable, it's awesome. You soak a dish with dawn and warm water for a few minutes and..BAM wipes clean.
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Always, always, always buy the original blue dawn! It works like a charm on dishes, but is also my secret weapon against clothing and carpet stains! This stuff gets everything out!! It's very effective and worth every penny. I will never buy anything except blue dawn for my dishes.
Molly C.
North Branch, MI
Love this dish soap. You don't need a lot to do a sink full of dishes. Especially if you have a pan that is difficult to get clean poor a dot of this soap and warm water into the pan and let it sit 5 minutes. It comes right out. Plus I use this on stains on my clothes and it works awesome
tasha H.
New Castle, PA
Absolutely love Dawn dish liquid... I prefer this over any other brand... not only can you wash dishes but it's great if the little one spills juice or something on the furniture or carpet...the price is very reasonable as well... try for yourself you will be much happier..
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I only find that Dawn dish soap is usually the best dish soap to use. Generic brands other than Dawn is horrible to use when washing the dishes. Nothing comes off. but this is perfect and helps a lot.
Kayleigh M.
Original Dawn works really well for all kinds of dirty dishes, but especially greasy ones. A little goes a really long way. It also doesn't bother the skin on my hands like some other dish soaps do. I would buy this dish soap again, I have never found anything that works better.
Megan C.
I love this dish detergent. No matter what I have to clean it seems to get the job done. I have been using this for years now and I absolutely love it. It is a great scent and the soap doesn't dry my hands out like other dish soaps do. I will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Melissa R.
We love this product, makes dishwashing easier. We also love using it on our dogs when they get too messy. Original scent is not overwhelming which is a huge plus for me. Also like that it's easily accessible, I find it at any grocery store. Will definitely keep buying it.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I started buying Dawn when I saw their commercial about the animals going home.  That really got me.  I love that Dawn is so environmentally aware and trying to do the right thing.  This soap is great because I don't need to use a ton of it to get my dishes clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?