BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Catalyna M.
Dallas, TX
Nothing cuts grease as good as Dawn. We use it at work when clients have to much buildup in their hair or scalp. Or when you get a grease stain on clothes, rub a little Dawn
PJ D.
I won't use any other dish washing liquid but dawn. I even clean my bathtub with it alone with cleaning vinegar. The best ever!! Dawn doesn't lose its suds like other brands.
Jeanny G.
The best dishwashing soap. Seriously only a few drops is needed. Unlike other soaps where you need squirts to clean one dish.
This also works very well cleaning make up brushes and beauty blender. Trust me try it on the beauty blender.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Dawn always last me! It's very much worth the purchase, and not too harsh. The smell is amazing and it cleans very well. I'm never disappointed and I love the different kinds.
Mim G.
E Saint Louis, IL
Nothing beats original Dawn. A little goes a long way. It cuts grease well. The scent is pleasant. I will continue to buy Dawn dishwashing liquid because it works and is very affordable. I buy this product at either Target or Wal-Mart.
angie h.
Dover, NC
cant beat the original! this is by far my favorite soap, i literally will not buy any other type of dish soap. gets dishes super clean and an added bonus, if your dog/cat has fleas you can wash them in this and the fleas will be gone ;)
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
I feel Dawn is the only dish liquid that truely deep cleans and sanitizes my dishes. I also love that I can soak my grimmy pots and pans with Dawn and they come out spotless.
Kirby S.
We keep loads of this in our house to use in grease/blood and other stains. Apply right on to the stain and throw it in the washer, should come right out! Original works best.
Claire M.
Buffalo, NY
I will never buy any other dish soap! Does such a great job washing all types of dishes and grease, I love trying all the new scents they have as well! Very well done product!
Lauren W.
The best. I always buy Dawn dish detergent. Great scent. Great value. Does the best job. Just a fantastic product overall. Usually get it from Kroger. I always recommend Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?