BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
I always used dawn, I always have and always will, I love the way it works and does a great job. I have tried others that are supposed to be like it and they do not compare or last
Karen R.
Emporia, KS
IF YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT ENVIRONMENT WITH GREASE THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO GET IT AND THE SMELLS OUT OF YOUR UNIFORMS OR CLOTHES JUST BE CAREFUL START WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST.
Liz W.
This is the ultimate and best detergent. Exactly why many instructions or care writings state to specifically use the blue Dawn. Smaell is nice and can use far less than other detergents. It is also a nice blue color that looks clean and fresh.
Savanah O.
Midland, TX
I always find myself buying this for my parents and I because it is super affordable and always gets the job done. :) Although, the scent isn't as great as other dishwashing liquids.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
This is a great dish soap. It cuts grease quickly. It has a light pleasant smell and is gentle on my hands. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is worth the price
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I can't use anything else. I dont get very hot water from my kitchen faucet so a good grease cutting soap is important. Dawn is the only dish soap that gets my dishes really clean. I aso use it to make homemade flea shampoo and bug spray for my garden.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
I really like the subtle smell of this dish soap..it wasn't too strong. I also found it cleaned my dishes with ease...I don't even need to pop my dishes in the washer when I'm done..
Megan B.
This is always so handy. Not only is it great for dishes but it has so many purposes in our home. It helps me get stains out of clothes and helps in a pinch for most everything else.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
Onda W.
This had been my go to for years. I have tried others, it always come back for Dawn. It gets dished cleaner, faster. The original scent is nothing special, but it gets the job done!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?