BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Valerie T.
Colton, CA
I've used this dishsoap since I was a kid. I've always loved the power of dawn and how it removes the biggest mess. I've been 100% loyal to this product since day one!
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I used to buy the bargain brand trying to save a few bucks, but I realized I was using SO much dish soap. I bought one bottle of Dawn and it lasted nearly 5 times longer than the cheap stuff. Well worth spending a little extra!
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
The only dish soap with buying, in my opinion. Cuts the dirt and grease better than anything else I've tried. Also great for using to remove grease stains from laundry.
K M.
I have branched out and tried a few other dish soaps and I always end coming back to Dawn. I always question myself after why I even bother! There is no comparison! I cannot believe the difference in how my dishes look and feel!
Skye B.
Phenix City, AL
All we use is Dawn dish soap. It really cuts messy greasy and gets your dishes really clean. we also use dawn to bathe our animals, so it works many ways In this house.
Michelle L.
Meridian, ID
I never use anything else for my dishes, but I also use for washing my cars, walls, baseboards,etc. this cleaner cleans everything, and being safe on the environment is a definite added benefit to everything else it is good for!
Colleen C.
Rochester, NY
This dish soap is all I buy, it gets the job done while cleaning the dishes not leaving anything left on it on leaving the soapy feeling I have tried the other scents but just stick to the original. good product. recommend.
Elizabeth G.
East Moline, IL
Dawn has been there cutting grease on my pans since I was old enough to wash a dish and it's still working 30 years later. I have no complaints and have tried several other liquids and none of the rest do the job quite as well.
Carlie S.
I love the smell of this soap. I use this soap to clean everything from dishes to giving my pets a bath. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't dry out my hands from washing the dishes.
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is my go to soap for cleaning dishes. Just a little bit cleans quite a bit of dishes at one time, so even though the bottles are gotten smaller throughout the years, it does last quite a while as compared to other soaps.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?