BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Claribel M.
I'm a true Dawn user for many many years now. I'm faithful to this product because I have tried other brands and I just can't deal with the scents. I like that dawn is lightly scented and I can get through a load of dishes without getting sick to my stomach because of the harsh scent. This is the case with Palmolive and Joy which I grew up with.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
It doesn't take much of this product to clean a whole sink full of dirty dishes. It also doesn't dry out my hands as bad as other brands. It smells great and beats stuck-on residue no problem. It's the only dish soap I've bought for years and I have no intention of changing that!
Emily Y.
Ohio
This is the best soap ever hands down no questions. Cuts through grean and stuck on food. I never have to use too much to do a load of dishes and it will last for more then one load when its not pots and pans. I can not say enugh about the dish soap I refuse to use any other kind
Colleen V.
Oakdale
This is The only dish soap that I buy. In my opinion it works the best on cutting grease. If you let your dishes soaking in hot water with this dish soap then you barely have to scrub them it really works wonders. I suggested to anybody. I've never had any problems or complaints.
Melissa R.
We love this product, makes dishwashing easier. We also love using it on our dogs when they get too messy. Original scent is not overwhelming which is a huge plus for me. Also like that it's easily accessible, I find it at any grocery store. Will definitely keep buying it.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
As for dish soaps, Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of them all. It is reasonably priced and it's super concentrated formula allows you to clean more dishes with less soap. I recommend this dish soap to all my friends because if it's great quality.
April B.
Northwood, IA
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. I dont have to use as much as some of the other soaps and it cleans great! The price is perfect for my budget. There are no cons in my opinion all pros and you can buy it at pretty much any store for a great price. I get mine at dollar general.
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Dawn blue dish soap is the only brand I'll use. There are no other dish soaps on the market that can even compare. This dish soap cleans dishes with ease and makes washing dishes a breeze. It also makes me feel good to support a company that cares about wildlife. Thank you Dawn!!
Amee R.
Rockwell, NC
With dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid i never have to worry about greasy dishes they always come out great even if my husband cleans the dishes they still come out clean and i love the smell it leaves a great smell though my home and it is affordable and can be found anywhere.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I love everything about this product! It last for a long time because a little goes a long way! The price is excellent honestly the reason I bought it in the first place! It's the best at cleaning up grease and stuck on foods! Most definitely recommend it! Especially if you don't have a dishwasher!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?