BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Tracy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy a single Dawn dish washing soap. It was recommended to me when I got pregnant 3 years ago. I've been using it ever since. Does the job and helps saves the animals.
Shawnna R.
Gret for dishes, washing floors, cleaning pets, etc.
you can buy it at the dollar store. you can also donate to wildlife thanks to dawn, & thats always a plus in my book.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
This soap is always consistent in getting all the grease and gunk off my pots and pans. Works wonders every time. I'd highly recommend Dawn to anyone. Smells great, works great, can be used for other household things as well!
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I usually get the large bottle of Dawn from Sam's Club when I can, but these are good too. The Original Blue Dawn is great for cleaning dishes with baked on food or grease.
Kimberly B.
Loganville, GA
I'm obsessed with Dawn. I used to use Palmolive but I have totally converted and it's in my favorite color blue! So affordable and can be used to clean almost anything!!
Tiffani G.
Owasso, OK
Will never use another dish soap. Dawn is so popular because it WORKS. I work in the optometry field, and this soap is gentle enough that I use it for my frame cleaning, yet strong enough that it knocks out the grime and odor
Victoria D.
Hazlet, NJ
This is my go to dishwashing soap. but i use it for a TON of other things as well. i use to it take out stains in clothes, i mix with white vinegar and spray on my shower and it works better than anything else i have tried. google "uses for Dawn". i am always surprised at what people come up with to use it for :)
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
The only dish soap with buying, in my opinion. Cuts the dirt and grease better than anything else I've tried. Also great for using to remove grease stains from laundry.
Bethany B.
San diego, CA
The liquid dawn soap is the best dish washing soap i have used. The foam version of this doesn't do to well but the liquid one is a solid product that never lets me down and it last's me 3 times longer then the cheaper ones.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?