BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kourtney C.
Gets stubborn food off of dishes with ease! I recently had a bowl caked with melted mashmallows. I filled it with water and a few drops of dawn and the soap had it clean in minutes! Feels nice on hands as well!
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
Hands down the best dish soap there is.  I can use less than half the amount of soap per load of dishes and put in much less effort than if I had used a different brand.  I also love that his dish soap is safe to use on animals, and I have used it on a few occasions with great results.
Amber S.
Little Falls, NY
There is no better dish soap better than dawn. It's my number one go to dish soap. It cuts through grease like no other. I have hard water & Dawn is the only soap that seems to be able to keep soap suds in the water longer than ten minutes. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Valarie B.
Mountain Home, ID
The only dish soap I use... it is not too strong and purfumey lol I buy it in any grocery store I am shopping at the moment. It's fairly cheap definitely not expensive. When it says it removes greasy stuck on foods...girl it removes it. If you have plastic dishes... it will get them sqeeky clean.
Cindy N.
American canyon , CA
Love it so much use for everything laundry stains dishes feet soaks pets plants pool this stuff is great for cleaning and everything I love the results it gave me on cleaning my pool getting rid of the algae and dirty pool great stuff also I use for breakouts gets my skin clear and my feet looking good dawn is a life saver!!!!!
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
This is a great dish liquid. Better than the others, we mainly buy this for our house. Cuts grease very well and also doesn't dry out your hands really bad. My husband is always cleaning something and other soaps seem to make his hands dry out, crack and bleed and this doesn't happen with Dawn.
Sharon J.
Branford, FL
When comes to dishwashing liquid you just can,t get a bette product than Dawn Ultra cutting  grease is what it does best,takes less dishwashing liquid,,afforable and a great value,,a little Dawn Ultra goes a long way.I would recommed to all my friends and family.Is just a very good product.
Teresa G.
San Diego, CA
I'm trying to "go-green" and use less chemicals in my household but this dawn is a life saver. What i love about this product is how clean it leaves the dishes, feeling non-greasy and super clean. I love the smell too. Plus, it doesn't dry my hands when I don't use gloves when washing dishes.
Brittany S.
Mega Parent Expert
My go to dish detergent. I've used the others by Dawn and you just can't beat the original. A little bit goes a long way. It foams up nicely and you know your dishes are clean when you use it. It is available almost anywhere. I would recommend it if you're looking for a great detergent.
Candy R.
I love dawn . I buy it all the times , the good thing is that you don't need to add a lot of soap so you save up a lot. Especially for the price , it isn't pricey at all in my opinion since it works amazing . The scent is very fresh ! I would buy again , once my dishwashing liquid runs out .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?