BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Laura O.
This is my favorite dish washing liquid. Works great on getting the grease out of pots and pans and makes washing dishes not so horrible. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. It works like a charm. It's the only soap I purchase for dishwashing.
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn soap really is just the greatest! Every scent I purchase smells awesome and they work fantastic on my dishes. They really get to those built on foods with ease and make our dishes smell great. I appreciate that they aren't too expensive as well.
Dana T.
Original blue Dawn oh the many things I can do with you! From stripping cloth diapers to using it to make my own homemade bathroom soap scum remover. This stuff is the best! Of course it works just fine for dishes too. You just can't go wrong with Dawn.
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The absolutely only dish soap I will purchase because nothing can compare to this. I use it for dishes and for getting stains out of clothes/carpet/whatever my toddler destroyed. LOVE.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
Savanah O.
Midland, TX
I always find myself buying this for my parents and I because it is super affordable and always gets the job done. :) Although, the scent isn't as great as other dishwashing liquids.
Beth B.
I use this product for tough grease on pans before using the dishwasher. Good value compared to other name brands. This is effective, especially the blue traditional product. I bought this at Target or Hyvee. Would buy again. Highly recommend.
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
This gets the job done! Cuts through grease like no other, smells really nice and fresh, and it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Great product. I purchase frequently.
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
Some products you can buy cheaper to achieve the same results, but Dawn is not one of them... definitely worth the price! Cleans dishes thoroughly, is the BEST stain remover for clothes, and can even be substituted for laundry detergent in a pinch!
SueAnn B.
Use this for everything! Baby bottles, dogs, clothes stains - you name it Dawn cleans it! I have tried other cheap brands before and I'll never do it again. Will always go to Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?