BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've used this my entire life, have tried switching to a cheaper brand....came back to dawn, tried using an "all natural" one....came back to dawn. Nothing really compares. It's affordable, it's awesome. You soak a dish with dawn and warm water for a few minutes and..BAM wipes clean.
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
I have really sensitive skin, and most detergents peel my skin, so this is the only dishwashing detergent that keeps my skin intact, doesn't dry it out and also cleans very well.

I would recommend this to people, and I currently only use this brand. Sticking to what works.
Patty M.
Granite City
Even though I have a dishwasher I seldom use it. I can just hear the squeels saying," Give it to me". Dawn is beyond amazing. I actually buy every color, for different uses. When I have extra dirty dishes I always use  the blue. If I just have  a few dishes I use the "with Olay" I actually use the green on my dog. Few products are as versatile as Dawn is.
Minnorea G.
Miami
ES producto de las Naciones Unidasde verdad buenisimo yo lo recomiendo con las mejores recomendaciones es tan rendidor, especialmente economico resulta por lo espeso y concentrado cuida tus manos por ser un producto cuidado para su uso, yo lo amo de verdad no me imagino sin el.
Jovanna W.
elyria, OH
Dawn is my go to dish detergent i have always used it its very effective I also use it on my dogs it cleans them great the price is great for the product I would for sure buy it again i have bought it a number of times I always  buy it at whatever store that Im shopping at
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
i love this detergent, its super smooth, all my family and my self use this i have tried other products and never liked them, they never clean my dishes like to Dawn. Just add a drop to the sponge and its great and always smells good. it is very good for hands too keeps them soft :)
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Very soft, makes enough bubbles and clean the dishes and the grease nicely.  Soft on the hands specially.  not too expensive and can be purchased in every store.  dawn is a good brand that I trust.  It comes in different sizes and different scents based on the customers' liking.
Kristie D.
Love the original Dawn dishwashing liquid! This soap always gets the tough grease spots out of all my pans and pots. The best part about Dawn is that you only have to use a drop which saves ton of product. One drop of this soap goes a long way. Definitely worth the price which is inexpensive.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
I started buying Dawn when I saw their commercial about the animals going home.  That really got me.  I love that Dawn is so environmentally aware and trying to do the right thing.  This soap is great because I don't need to use a ton of it to get my dishes clean!
Kimberly A.
Walls, MS
I've tried lots of different brands over the years and Dawn concentrate, first off last longer as it takes very little concentrate to get my dishes clean. Secondly after soaking, takes less elbow strength to take off  baked on food. Love this product and can't live with it!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?