BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
The only brand of soap I will buy. other brands need a lot of soap to wash with, this one only needs a drop or two. we like to give our dogs a bath with it also. takes off all the oil from their fur. highly recommend it for washing pets!
Margaret C.
Bonne Terre, MO
Nothing better than good ol dawn. Have used it for 30 plus years and will not change to another brand. Dawns the best at cutting the grease on dishes and outdoor power equipment and heck i have even used it in the washer in greasy jeans
Carol M.
The original blue formula is the best. It is readily available at most supermarkets for a very reasonable price. It is the best degreaser that I have used for anything from dishes to removing oily stains on clothing. I use it regularly!
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is my favorite dish soap of all time. Always cuts through the grease, and not harsh on your hands either. The best thing about this soap is that, you can use it almost all your cleaning routines. Especially the windows; streak-free.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
This is the only dish soap I ever buy. Basic, affordable, and tough on any residue! I even bath my dog with it to remove any mud or dirt. It's going down in my family tradition!
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
Favorite! Hands down best dishwashing soap for grease! It's multi purpose item, you can use on makeup brushes, wash the dog and use in your hair! I always have a bottle on hand.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Dawn is my family's go to dishwashing liquid. You get a good quality for a reasonable price. Many different size bottles available, but the regular sized bottle goes a long way.
Jen D.
My go to and must have item. I use this for everything. Tough enough to fight through stuck on grease and gentle enough to use as a stain remover for my newborns clothes. This is a staple in my house hold and I enjoy the fresh clean scent.
Alex H.
Best soap to use. You don't have to constantly pour more on the sponge. Great to use when taking any heavy sauce off. Just dab a bit at the bottom and put a smidge of hot water.
Elana G.
I use this dish soap for everything. I not only clean dished with this soap but I wash my hands, get stains out of carpet, make my own makeup brush cleaner, and more. This is a very versatile product. It is my go to when it comes to dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?