BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Shawnna R.
Gret for dishes, washing floors, cleaning pets, etc.
you can buy it at the dollar store. you can also donate to wildlife thanks to dawn, & thats always a plus in my book.
Nicole D.
We like to use dawn dishwashing liquid to clean my nieces bottles, plates, silverware & some toys! It always keeps it clean and you barely have to use any. Comes in handy.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
My favorite dish soap of all time. I have been using this to was dishes all my life. It smells so good and easy clean. It is a good quality soap and it washes dishes so well...it's affordable and you can find it almost everywhere
Shyanne S.
Cullman, AL
Absolutely love dawn! We not only wash our dishes but we have a separate bottle and bathe the dog in it. Helps with fighting the grease on dishes and fleas on dogs haha.
LaTisha K.
Kannapolis, NC
We use this for everything from dishes to flea dipping our dog .. It works like a charm in last in the sink no matter how long your washing and,i kills fleas on contact.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only buy dawn i love it smells great works and dont leave my dishes soapy and the best part is it is a great price i will continue to onky buy dawn for my dish washing needs
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Kaylee H.
Marion, OH
Love love love this soap. It's the only one I use. My mother uses this. It's great for tough scrubs and for simple washes. It's also great using it as a shampoo to help remove all the every day product us girls put in our hair.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will use. Not sure why but I feel like it's the only one that gets things clean. No fuss, no grease, no residue. I buy it in the huge container and refill!
Debbie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dawn dish soap ensures there will no grease left behind on your dishes.
When there are greasy spots on clothing, I put a little dawn on the spot before placing the item in the washing machine. Clothes come out clean every time.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?