BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This soap is great when used t wash dishes. Dawn is so concentrated that a quarter size of it go a long way. Dawn also is great for getting out tough grease spots and for soaking scorched pans overnight. Very great quality dish soap!
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
Original Dawn dish detergent not only cleans dishes but has a multitude of great uses. It works great mixed with borax to remove stains in laundry. We also used it to get rid of fleas once when our cat brought them into our home.
Melinda J.
Aubrey, TX
I love this soap for everything! I use it to clean my makeup brushes and tools, to wash dishes, and some house cleaning. It lathers enough with just a small amount and it smells great. Also antibacterial! I purchase mine from Amazon.
Emily G.
I've never had any complaints about Dawn. I've used it for years and it's always effective and affordable. I like the free and clear kind but the classic blue is always a good choice! I buy it regularly and will continue to do so.
Angel B.
Dawn has always been my favorite dishsoap. This is super concentrated. One or two drops is all I need in a sink full of warm water. I use it to clean my entire kitchen, get stains out of clothes, and even clean my sliding glass doors.
Chelsea H.
Tupelo, MS
I've tried other brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. It's tough and gets my dishes squeaky clean every time. I love how well it gets rid of grease. It really is the best.
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
Dawn is BY FAR the best dish detergent I've ever used! It is so helpful for so many other uses as well. In addition to dishes, we use Dawn to bath our pets on occasion and I always use Dawn to help with any degreasing job I have.
April N.
Only soap I will use. I am a brand snob about dish detergent. My husband uses it as a pre-body wash. He's a mechanic and Dawn is the only thing that works to get him clean.
Kisha Z.
Love this! Works great for the kitchen and bathroom. A great added bonus is this kind( the regular blue dawn dish soap) kills fleas so I always add a little to the bath when bathing my dog. A trick I learned working in the vet field.
Jenny F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite soap. Not only does it smell great but a tiny bit goes such a long way! I love how quickly it takes out the greasy feeling on dishes or your hands too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?