BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Crystal F.
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. My favorite is the green antibacterial kind. It works better than any other dish soap at removing tough, caked on grease, food, and dirt. It's not harsh on sensitive hands, smells great, and doesn't leave behind any sort of smell. Dawn leaves your dishes spotless!
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I've tried so many different dish soaps, but none even come close to being as good as Dawn is. It smells nice and clean; it suds up great; a little bit goes a long way. It's affordable, and I can always get it at my local dollar store or grocery store. My go to dish soap, and I will always repurchase.
Shea B.
La salle , CO
If you haven't heard, blue dawn is basically life. Removes grease stains from clothing, easy dish washing, and many other uses. I'd choose this over any brand any day and would recommend everyone makes the switch
Cliff F.
Brooklyn, New York
Dawn is one of the best dish washing soap I use. I feel that it is gentle on sensitive skin. I feel that it is one of the few dish soaps that really is able to clean my dishes. You do not need to use a lot like other soaps and you can really feel the difference of cleanliness on plates and dishes.
Michelle R.
Dresden, TN
I stand by Dawn... The one and only liquid dishwashing soap I use... Nothing cuts grease like Dawn... Saves time on washing and scrubbing those greasy pans and they don't still feel greasy when you get done...  I have used dawn on grill and car... Love you Dawn, keep up the good work...
Monica M.
Mega Parent Expert
The classic Dawn dish soap is my favorite! We use it a little different than most as we bath our dogs in it to kill any fleas they might catch during the summer months. (In addition to their flea mess of course.)
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY
This is the only dish soap that I used and always works perfectly for me , the scent is great and you won't be disappointed, try to find coupons it's always great deal , I will keep using mine it's well worth it
Jenn P.
Marinette, WI
The original Dawn dish soap has been my go to for as long as I can remember. It works the best on our dishes and has a ton of other uses. (We pre-soak laundry stains, scrubbed the deck, etc.) We love this stuff. My mom used it forever, and I learned from her. Some day my kids will use it too!
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
The original dawn dishsoap has many uses in our house. We have experimented with offbrand dishsoap but the formula is not exactly the same. We also do lots of dog walks with rescue animals and so we get fleas. It is true: DAWN KILLS FLEAS. it has saved our butts many times from a flea infestation.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This dish soap works great. It has a clean scent and does not make your dishes feel like they have residue on them. I usually buy this at target. I purchased a small bottle and it lasted several months. With that said you don't need to use a lot. I recommend trying this out if you haven't already.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?