BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Zulema M.
Oxnard, CA
This is the best sigh soap in my opinion. I like the original scent because it is not over barring. Degreases greasy pots and pans with ease. Always leaves the dishes clean.
Kaylee H.
Marion, OH
Love love love this soap. It's the only one I use. My mother uses this. It's great for tough scrubs and for simple washes. It's also great using it as a shampoo to help remove all the every day product us girls put in our hair.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
My favorite dish soap of all time. I have been using this to was dishes all my life. It smells so good and easy clean. It is a good quality soap and it washes dishes so well...it's affordable and you can find it almost everywhere
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only buy dawn i love it smells great works and dont leave my dishes soapy and the best part is it is a great price i will continue to onky buy dawn for my dish washing needs
Tracy F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy a single Dawn dish washing soap. It was recommended to me when I got pregnant 3 years ago. I've been using it ever since. Does the job and helps saves the animals.
Savannah G.
Swedesboro, NJ
Your typical dish washing soap. Smells good and does the job of cleaning off dishes. It lathers really well and my dishes always feel and look squeaky clean after using.
tara p.
Akron, OH
Love it. won't use anything else for my sink full of dishes. or giving my cat a flea bath, cleaning out the refrigerator, or usimg to spot treat my husbands work clothes.
Debbie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dawn dish soap ensures there will no grease left behind on your dishes.
When there are greasy spots on clothing, I put a little dawn on the spot before placing the item in the washing machine. Clothes come out clean every time.
Brandi P.
I have been using dawn soap for years now. I have tried others and I keep going back to dawn because it works the best. We have had dishes that had dinner caked on and Dawn always gets rid of the caked on food and the grease.
Nicole D.
We like to use dawn dishwashing liquid to clean my nieces bottles, plates, silverware & some toys! It always keeps it clean and you barely have to use any. Comes in handy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?