BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
barbara b.
Mathis , TX
I can't use anything else. I dont get very hot water from my kitchen faucet so a good grease cutting soap is important. Dawn is the only dish soap that gets my dishes really clean. I aso use it to make homemade flea shampoo and bug spray for my garden.
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Nice clean scent! I love this brand especially because they do so much charity work for animal. I have used this brand and smell of dish soap for years and will continue to buy it!
Belle A.
Dawn always cleans my dishes without leaving any kind of watermarks and it's really gentle on the hands. The scents they have smell really good too. I love that they are wild life supporters.I love getting the bottles that have the cute animals on it.
Karen R.
Emporia, KS
IF YOU WORK IN A RESTAURANT ENVIRONMENT WITH GREASE THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO GET IT AND THE SMELLS OUT OF YOUR UNIFORMS OR CLOTHES JUST BE CAREFUL START WITH A SMALL AMOUNT FIRST.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I only use Dawn dish soap. It smells good, gets the job done, and also because of them helping the animals. I love a company that gives back and always support them the best that I can.
Lizbeth C.
This is by far my favorite dish soap! It is super concentrated and works very good cleaning greasy dishes. I also love that they give back and help preserve and take care of animals.
Tomasa O.
The only dish soap I'll use cleans straight through grease and I hate having nasty feeling on my hands from whatever comes off the dishes.My hands are soft after not rough & dry like how others leave your hands feeling.
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
This gets the job done! Cuts through grease like no other, smells really nice and fresh, and it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Great product. I purchase frequently.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?