BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
lacey d.
toney, AL
Mega Parent Expert
This is a classic for a reason! It's what I always buy. A little goes a long way to cut through dirty dishes
Fatima P.
Richmond, VA
I right now need done dish washes my self lol but loves this brand aways have so I will like to get one free
Jennifer H.
Michigan
It gets my dishes clean. Use this everyday. It does what it says on the bottle about getting the grease off.
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Tried and true...a classic! It has multiple uses around the house and it's a product I regularly purchase.
Jacqueline S.
Mega Parent Expert
I love using dawn. It helps me feel like i'm Really cleaning my dishes. It helps get rid of any excess oil.
Emily R.
Dayton, OR
It really is the strongest dish soap. I love the advertisements for helping clean up animals in oil spills
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
Cuts through tough grease on dishes and its not rough on the skin or hands so no need for lotion afterwards
Shae Ann S.
Smithville
This is the ONLY detergent I use. Safe enough for animals and tough enough to cut through bales on grease.
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
Love! It helps with everything including flea baths for dogs. You can buy it at Walmart or any other store.
Kayla L.
El Paso
I love dawn. It is the original dish soap. It really gets the job done especially when it comes to grease.
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Can I use this to wash my car?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?