BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
I can always count on Dawn. Not just on dishes but throughout the house! We use this to clean our baseboards, stains on upholstery and anywhere where we just need a clean wipe down!!!
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
We use this soap all the time, it it tough on grease and no need to struggle while washing dishes, i have no complain what so ever it doesn't even dry my skin like others do. one drop of Dawn is enough to clean all dishes. you can never go wrong with Dawn.
diem n.
Henrico, VA
This detergent is the best at cutting the grease in my dishes and baby bottles. Breast milk is extremely fatty and Dawn is the only thing that cuts away the grease and cleans it well.
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
Dawn dish soap is the only soap that we use at our house. We have tried several scents and versions and like them all. We use just a pea-sized drop to wash a sink load of dishes. The clean up is easy and quick with this soap. Keep up the good work Dawn!
Melinda M.
San Antonio, TX
Ultra Dawn Dishwashing liquid is the only product I trust washing my dishes in. Everything always comes out super clean and it cuts right through the grease. There really is no wait time in having your pots and pans soak.You can easily get started!
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
This stuff works well, sometimes other brands just don't clean very well. Plus I like their mission to save wildlife. I don't know the chemicals that are in it though....
chrissy b.
The Plains, OH
I have been buying this dish liquid for years. I will not buy another kind. Not only is it good for dishes but it also gets out stains. I typically buy at the local dollar general. There is nothing disappointing and will keep purchasing this product.
Mel C.
I love using the Dawn lemon scented ones. They have the Black bamboo scented ones and I thought those just doesn't smell good. I like to use the lemon scented ones. Lots of bubbles and it does take out grease from plates and silverware very nice and easy.
Connor S.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked this product. It smells good, and lasts for a long time. It also isn't pricey. The only issue I have with the product is that it doesn't last long on sponges. Other than that, I like it. It has a nice, clean scent. I would recommend to others.
Mely R.
Lexington
I love Dawn ! It's the best it's great to use washing my dishes pots and pans cuts all the grease I have nothing negitive to say and the price is good Aliya very effective and in not disappointed at all I continue to buy this all the time I wouldn't change
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?