BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
mercedes martinez 1.
jamaica, NY
este jobon de lavar los platos llevo mucho tiempo de usarlo i no la camvio por nada por que me mantiene las manos sanas i muy suave los platos me quedan linpios i sin grasa
Angie H.
Carrollton, GA
Dawn is BY FAR the best dish detergent I've ever used! It is so helpful for so many other uses as well. In addition to dishes, we use Dawn to bath our pets on occasion and I always use Dawn to help with any degreasing job I have.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
I have to buy this in bulk because I use it with everything! Mix it with vinegar and I can just about use it for everything! I love using the mixure in my showers the most.
Antonietta M.
Edinburg, TX
This dish soap is the best! It does last a long time because just with a little drop of soap, you can clean a whole bunch compared to the other brands. I also use this to shower my dogs when they have fleas. It really does kill fleas!
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
YES~ I always buy Dawn. Currently, I've been obsessed with their Pomegranate brand. Not only do I use it for my dishes but (rarely) I would use it on my pets if there is any flea infestation; Rarely because they don't get much fleas.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Nothing else to be said Dawn blue wins hands down. It has so many uses other than dishes. Mixing with vinegar for cleaning floors and tubs. It's the go to brand I swear by.
Tamera D.
Asher, OK
I have tried many other brands over the years and it seems to suds the best As well as cutting the grease . My only concern is how strong it is to breath in while doing dishes or using it seems to have gotten stronger over the years but it is always my first choice in performance
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
This is one of the best dishwashing soaps ever and it gets your dishes really clean and get hard food off real y good and keeps them really shined and I love the way it smells so good everyone should try it you won't be disappointed
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Leilani F.
Newaygo, MI
What do you prefer original dawn or the bleach dawn? I can't decide what works best?
Maya C.
Rio Vista, CA
I heard this is good for killing fleas, is this true?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can I use this to wash my car?
Kaitlyn S.
Does anyone ever use just a couple drops in place of dishwasher detergent or does it ruin your dishwasher?
kristen n.
Orange Park, FL
Does this dry out your hands?