BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
angie h.
blaine, MN
I use this for just about everything! I add it to the cloth diaper wash when i want to strip them, add it to my cleaning mixture, use for craft projects for the kids, and the dishes of course. The smell is nice and the uses are endless.
Wendy P.
Lincoln, DE
Nothing else to be said Dawn blue wins hands down. It has so many uses other than dishes. Mixing with vinegar for cleaning floors and tubs. It's the go to brand I swear by.
Lisa J.
Jasper, GA
There's nothing like blue dawn! Not just for dishes! There's so many uses for blue Dawn! My nephew stepped in a pan of motor oil that had just been drained out of the car. Thought his UA pants was ruined but blue dawn took it all out!
Christy B.
Love this product. It does exactly what it is meant to do without leaving a perfume smell on any of the dishes. Also, a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts for months.
Megan D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn original is a very useful product to have around the house. It cleans dishes thoroughly, and we've used it for many other uses. A good example is being mixed with vinegar to clean our shower daily. We will keep buying this product!
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Dawn is the best dish soap! Not only does it tackle stuck on grease it is also AWESOME for pretreating tough stains on clothes! It is super affordable and sold everywhere!!
Cindy V.
Love this soap! There are other scents that are great too but everyone should try this soap. It's a good price and you can buy it anywhere. I usually get mine at Target. It gets the job done for a great prices. I would recommend it.
Basi A.
I love their ideas. They help animals and the product really works on dishes. My dog had an intense allergic to a topical flea medicine and the vet said to use brand name dawn. It immediately gave her relief. I'm thankful for dawn!
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
All we use!!!! The best gets rid of all the grease ! And cleans so good! I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them so clean!!!!!! I don't use nothing but dawn!
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?