BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amyah J.
This smells really good and it cleans really well! But this gets throught the grimey food and stuck on food .
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Dependable product that works great on dishes that need some extra attention. This soap has a good smell too.
Courtney B.
Valparaiso, IN
Love this stuff It gets grease off with no problem. Use it to scrub down most stuff. It takes egg residue off
samantha h.
This is the only soap we use at my house. It cleans really well and makes doing the dishes not take as long.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
I like this Dawn dishwashing liquid is perfect product I like much my hands are soft after washing my dishes
Taylor B.
Always gets the grease and oily stuff off my pots and pans. Doesn't leave a nasty residue on the items either
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
It works very good for dishes and it has a nice scent
Celena L.
The only dish detergent I use. Works the best on my dishes. It is not harsh on my hands which are usually dry
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
My go to dishwashing liquid doesn't leave a greasy residue. Also great for treating pesky fleas on fur babies
Ashley L.
Smackover, AR
Dawn can get practically anything clean! It reminds me of growing up and I love how clean it gets everything.
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, Ca
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?