BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Mely R.
Lexington
I love Dawn ! It's the best it's great to use washing my dishes pots and pans cuts all the grease I have nothing negitive to say and the price is good Aliya very effective and in not disappointed at all I continue to buy this all the time I wouldn't change
hailey g.
This stuff is great for cleaning your greasy dishes and other tough oily things. It is affordable at some stores but would recommend it to anyone since it works very good. I normally buy it at the grocery store or at Costco since they sell it in bulk.
Kathy C.
We've always used Dawn in my home because it has so many different uses. We've used it from anything to washing dishes, to washing our dog, to even washing our hair when we're short on shampoo and don't have time to run out. It really is a great brand.
Dalia V.
Harlingen, TX
Este es mi Javon líquido favorito para lavar los platos es buenísimo cortando la grasa aparte también lo uso en algunas prendas de ropa cuando se manchan de grasa y funciona muy bien.
Mel C.
I love using the Dawn lemon scented ones. They have the Black bamboo scented ones and I thought those just doesn't smell good. I like to use the lemon scented ones. Lots of bubbles and it does take out grease from plates and silverware very nice and easy.
Belíssima M.
This is my go to dish soap for greasy pans, plates, utensils and more. The smell is refreshing, clean and will not leave residue. I do recommend it to everyone. You won't have to be trying to remove the grease for every because the grease come off quickly.
Valerie J.
I love it. I use it every day to wipe down my kitchen counters and for dishes and to clean the sink. I also use a mixture of it and white vinegar to clean stubbourn showers. You spray and leave it on for a few hours and it clears the worst soap scum.
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Another tried and true product that has been around forever. Environmentalists even trust it to gently clean wildlife damaged by oil spills. It's great for dishes, hands, cars, and pets.
Lisa W.
Allegan, MI
This is the only dish liquid I use, have for 15 years at least. I love it, however I gave it a B because it is hard on my hands and dries them out. I use this on my dishes, and if I get grease on my clothes, I pre treat the spot and it always comes out.
M A.
Works great on dishes but I also try to keep a bottle of this at all times it really works to get out grease spots on clothes I also use it to make a wood floor cleaner that works great
Hannah I.
Can you use this on your car?
amanda m.
Am i the only one who uses it for pets too.. Lol after a day outside with other dogs my dog is always scratching .. And i take her a bath with dawn. Works good!
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have the issue that this leaves a taste behind on glasses?
Arieann S.
Lake Balboa, CA
Who has a favorite Dawn dish soap? Mine is the Olay one, the pink color and the sweet smell always keeps me buying more.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Besides Dishes, What do you use dawn for?

Walmart