BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sophie W.
Beaufort, SC
Basic dawn! Where can you go wrong with that. I try to keep at least one of these big bottles on hand to refill my smaller bottles.
Lorrie W.
Pulaski
I have been using Dawn since I was right out of high school and had my first apartment. I haven't found anything tougher on grease.
lily v.
lynwood
This is the best dish soap iv had ever us every useful for all kids of grease...in running low on mind rite now have to go buy soon
Andrea M.
My mom uses I use it and to cleaning makeup brushes and striping out hair and takeing off greesy oil from pans it does amazing job
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Love love dawn it cuts grease and it doesn't take much. It is also good for giving a dog a bath to help with getting rid of fleas.
Marie A. I.
Fort Worth
I have used Dawn dish soap for years. It cuts the grease and does a great job with my dishes. I also use it to wash my eye glasses.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
I seriously love this dish soap over any other brand out there. It last longer, soapier, smells great and not too bad on my hands.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is the best dish soap. There is nothing else like it! I have been using it my entire life and continue to use it still today.
Anna V.
Mega Parent Expert
One of my favorite dish soaps to use it doesn't leave my hands dry and it clean them really good specially pans with lots of oil...
Caureen P.
Tucson
Mega Parent Expert
Best dish soap out there! Gets grease it it'd everything add smells good and not harsh on your hands. Love that they help animals.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease