BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cassandra A.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn soap really is just the greatest! Every scent I purchase smells awesome and they work fantastic on my dishes. They really get to those built on foods with ease and make our dishes smell great. I appreciate that they aren't too expensive as well.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Dawn! Household staple! I use it for more than just washing dishes by hand. Add it to a bucket of hot water to mop the floor, Use a dab to wash your face to clear acne, Use a bit to soak your feet, make your own homemade bubbles for the kids.
barbara b.
Mathis , TX
I can't use anything else. I dont get very hot water from my kitchen faucet so a good grease cutting soap is important. Dawn is the only dish soap that gets my dishes really clean. I aso use it to make homemade flea shampoo and bug spray for my garden.
Stanita S.
We are a household of 8 with 6 children so there's always dishes to be done. Great at getting greasy dishes squeaky clean! Very very effective. We typically buy copious amounts at our local BJ's so we never run out! Highly recommend this for dishes
Teresa
Nashville, TN
I only use Dawn Dishsoap, mainly because they are marketing masters and all I can think about is those cute little ducks and other sea animals that they clean off with Dawn when there are oil spills or other disasters. Absolute marketing genius!
Beth B.
I use this product for tough grease on pans before using the dishwasher. Good value compared to other name brands. This is effective, especially the blue traditional product. I bought this at Target or Hyvee. Would buy again. Highly recommend.
Lizbeth C.
This is by far my favorite dish soap! It is super concentrated and works very good cleaning greasy dishes. I also love that they give back and help preserve and take care of animals.
Erin L.
SCARBOROUGH, ME
Some products you can buy cheaper to achieve the same results, but Dawn is not one of them... definitely worth the price! Cleans dishes thoroughly, is the BEST stain remover for clothes, and can even be substituted for laundry detergent in a pinch!
Mariah L.
Flat Rock, MI
So much more effective in washing dishes (or anything really) than any other dish liquid soap I've tried. There is great quality here (it's worth spending a little extra than the off-brand for me) and I will tend to always repurchase this brand.
Ashley R.
Plattsmouth, NE
I don't have a huge income so I try to save money when I can anywhere... I tried by buying $1 soap from other brands and store and I would go through them so fast and have to buy them 5 times faster! So it wasn't saving me money AT ALL! Dawn lasts me so long and cuts through grease and grime! I will never use another soap for as long as I live!
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Oxnard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really cut through grease

back