BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
I only use Dawn because of their efforts to take care of wildlife. However, I really do like their dish soap!
Brandi M.
It does what it says it will do. Not much else to say about it. It does dry my hands out pretty badly though.
Rebecca M.
Love this soap only kind I buy always go for the bottles with the animals so I can help do my part at helping
Sierra F.
Troy
Smells good. Creates a good amount of bubbles. Leaves dishes feeling clean and not greasy like other brands.
Angel R.
Charlestown, IN
Its last long cleans great smells amazing it leaves my kitchen smelling great and makes my dishes look good.
Amber M.
Milner, GA
This is my favorite dish soap. It gets my dishes clean and grease free with very little scrubbing. I love it.
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
I always use this when I'm washing Dishes your hands will be soft after using this dish washing liquid great
Rachel h.
I buy this in bulk because it's the best for washing anything from dishes to my Husbands oily work uniforms.
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
It works very good for dishes and it has a nice scent
Amyah J.
This smells really good and it cleans really well! But this gets throught the grimey food and stuck on food .
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Mississauga
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?