BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11978)
Basi A.
I love their ideas. They help animals and the product really works on dishes. My dog had an intense allergic to a topical flea medicine and the vet said to use brand name dawn. It immediately gave her relief. I'm thankful for dawn!
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
Original Dawn dish detergent not only cleans dishes but has a multitude of great uses. It works great mixed with borax to remove stains in laundry. We also used it to get rid of fleas once when our cat brought them into our home.
Megan D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn original is a very useful product to have around the house. It cleans dishes thoroughly, and we've used it for many other uses. A good example is being mixed with vinegar to clean our shower daily. We will keep buying this product!
Cindy V.
Love this soap! There are other scents that are great too but everyone should try this soap. It's a good price and you can buy it anywhere. I usually get mine at Target. It gets the job done for a great prices. I would recommend it.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Dawn is the best dish soap! Not only does it tackle stuck on grease it is also AWESOME for pretreating tough stains on clothes! It is super affordable and sold everywhere!!
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
All we use!!!! The best gets rid of all the grease ! And cleans so good! I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and leaves them so clean!!!!!! I don't use nothing but dawn!
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I honestly thought you only use this product on washing dishes only untill a friend of mine said she uses Dawn for her dog bath she said it kept her dogs coat shinny and takes away flea & ticks. So I highly recommend this product
Chelsea H.
Tupelo, MS
I've tried other brands, but nothing compares to Dawn. It's tough and gets my dishes squeaky clean every time. I love how well it gets rid of grease. It really is the best.
Jean R.
Moosic, PA
I stick to the original. Its great on grease and not harsh on hands. I also like Dawn because they helped out the animals in the oil spill years ago. I t cleaned the grease off of them and they donated money to help the animals out.
Cheyenne C.
North Las Vegas, NV
This product was okay, I didn't feel like it really cleaned my dishes as well As other products I have used in the past. I've only used it once and wasn't a fan.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Mississauga
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?