BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
This works well to cut through grease that is left on my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands too badly when I am handwashing my dishes. Overall, this is a good dish soap.
Lupe A.
Armona, CA
This works great only dishwasher soap I purchase since I've tried it, which was about two years ago. Works great with grease/oil from pans. Another thing is you just need a little bit to get the job done, unlike other products.
Mary C.
One of the best dish washing liquids! It really cuts the grease and grime. A little goes a long way with the original concentrated formula. Buy in bulk online via Walmart.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only buy dawn i love it smells great works and dont leave my dishes soapy and the best part is it is a great price i will continue to onky buy dawn for my dish washing needs
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I usually get the large bottle of Dawn from Sam's Club when I can, but these are good too. The Original Blue Dawn is great for cleaning dishes with baked on food or grease.
Savannah G.
Swedesboro, NJ
Your typical dish washing soap. Smells good and does the job of cleaning off dishes. It lathers really well and my dishes always feel and look squeaky clean after using.
Jessica N.
Dayton, OH
This is my go to to wash dishes. I would much rather spend extra money on dawn than anything else. I use it for other cleaning purposes and getting stains out of laundry.
Cindy V.
Ventura, CA
This soap last a very long time. Cleans all my dish very well no grease or oils or stains left behind. But part helps animals from oil spills and young animals with fles
Kimberly B.
Loganville, GA
I'm obsessed with Dawn. I used to use Palmolive but I have totally converted and it's in my favorite color blue! So affordable and can be used to clean almost anything!!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Cannot beat the original scent. We buy the two pack because we leave one at our sink and the other down by our laundry because we use it to remove stains. It is an amazing stain remover!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?