BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Aileen F.
This is my all time FAVORITE dish soap! It actually last so much longer then any leading brand! This is definitely something you should invest in because it does give you your money's worth!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn!!! It is one of my favorite dish soaps on the market, they come in wonderful scents and defiantly do some major cleaning. It is an excellent price and I buy every time I run out! I recommend
chrissy b.
The Plains, OH
I have been buying this dish liquid for years. I will not buy another kind. Not only is it good for dishes but it also gets out stains. I typically buy at the local dollar general. There is nothing disappointing and will keep purchasing this product.
Karey W.
Cleveland, MS
It's gotta be Dawn original! I've tried others but none compare! Dawn is the best at cleaning. It smells great and keeps sudsy. There aren't many things I buy that are name brand if they have a store brand, but this is one of them and it's worth it!
Dana T.
Original blue Dawn oh the many things I can do with you! From stripping cloth diapers to using it to make my own homemade bathroom soap scum remover. This stuff is the best! Of course it works just fine for dishes too. You just can't go wrong with Dawn.
Autumn H.
I feel like Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent Soap is definitely top of the line when it comes to removing grease.. Other brands just can't eat through the grease like Dawn!
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The absolutely only dish soap I will purchase because nothing can compare to this. I use it for dishes and for getting stains out of clothes/carpet/whatever my toddler destroyed. LOVE.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
I can always count on Dawn. Not just on dishes but throughout the house! We use this to clean our baseboards, stains on upholstery and anywhere where we just need a clean wipe down!!!
Mary C.
Been using dawn for years, and it definitely gets the job done, but it seems like I have to keep adding more and more soap to watch a sink full of dishes. However, I have been using fancy natural brands and they certainly aren't as strong as dawn.
Bobbie W.
Flint, MI
The grease cutting, cleaning power of Dawn is unrivaled. I have never found another dish detergent that cleans as good as Dawn and still leaves my hands soft without drying them out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?