BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is the best thing I have found for cleaning makeup sponges. It gets everything out of even the dirtiest beauty blender and leaves it looking as good as the day I bought it.
Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
This is one of the only dish soaps that actually cut through grease! If your anything like me there is nothing worse than greasy pots and pans after washing them. I LOVE dawn and will continue to use this product for years to come!
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Dawn is probably one of my favorite soaps, not only to wash dishes but I also use it to help clean the carpets, couches, and clothes! We also use it on our pup when we give her a bath and it always helps protect her from fleas.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
Great product! I use Dawn not just for my dishes but for anything from cleaning my windows to even bathing our pets. It beats grease easily compared to other brands and it doesn't take much at all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!
Danielle S.
Nashua, NH
Dawn is a great brand and it always has been! I have used this at home and many other places as well. You can tell when ever you are cleaning with it that it really cleans your dishes and gets the job done.
Kimberly B.
Loganville, GA
I'm obsessed with Dawn. I used to use Palmolive but I have totally converted and it's in my favorite color blue! So affordable and can be used to clean almost anything!!
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried many different dish soaps but none even begin to compare with Dawn! The price is right and the product gets the job done without any hassle! Great product!!!
Lilly W.
Kaukauna, WI
Dawn is a classic and always gets the job done. If you put a little Dawn in a super greasy pan after making burgers the grease scrubs off so much easier. Always my go-to.
Cindy V.
Ventura, CA
This soap last a very long time. Cleans all my dish very well no grease or oils or stains left behind. But part helps animals from oil spills and young animals with fles
Janice L.
If it's safe enough for young animals and kittens and puppies (I used to work at an animal hospital) then I'm comfortable with using it to clean up anything I eat off of.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?