BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Thea B.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite dish cleaner leaves there hands smooth and soft not drying and sticky. Plus I love the smell and helps take nasty grease of quickly with out using hot water or tissue to wipe of extra grease of pans or dishes
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
Hands down the best dish soap there is.  I can use less than half the amount of soap per load of dishes and put in much less effort than if I had used a different brand.  I also love that his dish soap is safe to use on animals, and I have used it on a few occasions with great results.
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
The only dish soap I would ever use because its very tough on grease and not too harsh on my hands. I get a big jug and itll last me at least 3-5 months depends on how much cooking  I do. It taste all of the grease away from anything. Will always be buying this and so should everyone else.
Jordan W.
Cleveland
The brand got me hooked when they started reaching out to wildlife after the oil spill. Haven't been disappointed with the quality clean since and still use this product on a daily. Multipurpose not only for dishes! However it does come in handy since I have no dishwasher and do them all by hand!
Valarie B.
Mountain Home, ID
The only dish soap I use... it is not too strong and purfumey lol I buy it in any grocery store I am shopping at the moment. It's fairly cheap definitely not expensive. When it says it removes greasy stuck on foods...girl it removes it. If you have plastic dishes... it will get them sqeeky clean.
Yesenia G.
This is great for use and can be use for just about anything. It's super effective and the price range is not expensive. I like this Soap as well as Palmolive. :)
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
So many uses for this dish soap! I've tried other cheaper brands that were very thin and watered down and irritated my hands but not Dawn it's the only dish soap I can use. Plus you can use it for other cleaning projects around the house. This is the only soap I purchase and recommend it to everyone.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I've been using dawn dish soap for as long as I can remember! I love all the scents that it comes in. Super affordable and it always leaves my dishes super clean! I always stay stocked up on it and would highly recommend it!
Elizabeth N.
Riverside, CA
This is a miracle soap, it seems to clean everything and its very effective getting grease stains out of almost everything!!  It's the only detergent I keep in my kitchen.  Cons: it's a bit pricey but well worth it and I recommend to everyone especially with grease related questions.
Necy S.
This is the only liquid dish soap that we always buy at the store. It does work and washes lots of dishes in just 1 squirt. Fantastically work great of any greases. My husband loves to use this every after he does some car work that involves greasiness. Great product that my family been using.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?